Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Beat the game now(but not all the DLC) damn that was actually great, the story was kinda interesting and I didn't feel the need to skip all of it. A little more variety with sex scenes would have been nice but given how many girls there are I suppose it's fair. Would have been way better if Leo was actually a boy but whatever.

Also for anyone seeing the scat tag, thankfully it's ONLY hidden in one of the dev rooms so need to worry about it showing up. I hope that remains true for future games.

dooka58

Nov 18, 2020
Gonna keep an eye on this and wait for it to be uncensored.
You might as well play the part that's already uncensored (vanilla base game without DLC 1.16). It took almost a whole year for the uncensored version to release, and by then, another censored DLC came out. I'm not sure if they're even planning to release the internationalized uncensored version for the DLC.

I doubt there's ever going to be a perfect English translation either, although it's gotten better already; and like I said before, it's not sophisticated literature, so it's completely adequate. Then, there's folks that complain about the internal view after the censor was removed. What are we supposed to do about that short of redrawing everything or applying another censor?

DoubleDoubleV

Apr 24, 2021
1723546883158.png
Not gonna lie, meeting someone fatter than MC in a game from Bosom Studio is not just rare, but nearly impossible to achieve such physique.

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah you do. It's on their website. No date though.
Twitter said it's coming out around the 16th
How many dlc are planned? Since this says dlc1 are more coming?
Dlc2 is being made, adding new scenes, characters, presumably locations, and new yarimons (internal data has a very legendary-like location).
There's a possibility that Nyuu moves on to a new game based off of Dragon Quest with some of the same characters after dlc2 but nothing is confirmed.

4.60 star(s) 65 Votes