Collection Video Yeero Collection [2023-06-20] [Yeero]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

schvwes

Aug 1, 2019
Hello old friends

It's that time of the year where I show you what I've been working on

This is a relatively ambitious project for me, kinda like the recent Jill animation. Both featured pretty complex animation, pose changes, fluids, other sticky objects, physics sims... except this one is twice the length and has a finisher! It's also releasing in 2 variants, one with D.va in her classic outfit (with her Nano ponytail, fight me) and the other with her in her school outfit.

Originally it was just gonna be the school outfit, but a "friend" convinced me to do both because in the school one, you can't really see her butt.

As of right now, the classic skin version is fully rendered and more or less ready to release (just needs sound) but I am still waiting for the school one to finish rendering. It'll probably be ready in a few days, then a day for sound and then it's going up!

Make sure you download the attachments in this post for the full wips, as the ones you see here in the post are shortened gifs.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Hello old friends

This is a relatively ambitious project for me, kinda like the recent Jill animation. Both featured pretty complex animation, pose changes, fluids, other sticky objects, physics sims... except this one is twice the length and has a finisher! It's also releasing in 2 variants, one with D.va in her classic outfit (with her Nano ponytail, fight me) and the other with her in her school outfit.

Originally it was just gonna be the school outfit, but a "friend" convinced me to do both because in the school one, you can't really see her butt.

As of right now, the classic skin version is fully rendered and more or less ready to release (just needs sound) but I am still waiting for the school one to finish rendering. It'll probably be ready in a few days, then a day for sound and then it's going up!

Make sure you download the attachments in this post for the full wips, as the ones you see here in the post are shortened gifs.

Wow! It is awesome!

Reactions: NukaCola

Zukie84

Jul 7, 2020
Hello old friends

Awesome Animation! Great Job! I can't wait to see the final versions of both! :love:

Reactions: NukaCola

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Hello old friends

god damn the way she sucks the tip before the endo_O:love:

VoRTeX_Starz

Sep 2, 2022
Hello old friends

damn that looks so nice :sneaky:

CakeDay

Apr 26, 2021
Can someone please downscale the D.Va vids to 1440p or 1080p? VLC crashes when I try.

Yes I don't know what Im doing.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes