rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Can anybody mirror the last vid? Gofile doesn't work

g01em

May 15, 2020
Can I ask why blend files have 19 GB, that is some file only exist in the blend files?
Blend files are the project files from the 3D software that the author have used to do the animations. This is a free (libre) program named Blender. The blend files aren't videos or pictures.

gren69

Mar 23, 2022
actually for this scene in particular its like 99% in the blend file itself, i didnt notice any difference. only thing was her hair was a mess and it made render time so long so i just made her bald and remove the head from the frame. its quite simple, just click few stuff and done, very intuitive.

i made few renders but got tired after rendering multiple vids. here is a pic i found i rendered to test, i think i changed the light and some stuff plus the camera but you can do anything you want
View attachment 1582656
where did you get the blender file from

Reactions: ShibbyMcClod

George213

Feb 7, 2018
I can't download the blend file because it appears at the end of the network error and cancel the download.
Does anyone know what happens?

fiendzis

Dec 12, 2020
I can't download the blend file because it appears at the end of the network error and cancel the download.
Does anyone know what happens?
The GOFILE link is broken and the anonfiles link is pretty slow. I'll try to download and upload unless someone else does it on another host because I want the blend files myself.

You can also try the torrent on page 14 by CuirCuir

Last edited:

3Dsmutter

Apr 23, 2021
Yeero hasn't uploaded anything since entering uni exams in May, hope he's ok and nothing bad happened to him :/

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
Both yeero and fluffy3d disappears around the same time. What a tragic.
He posted a mostly complete wip on his discord on july 15 and an early wip of his next one on august 5, yeero is still around, presumably hes done with his exams now

Jishomar

Aug 21, 2022
nice but the blender file is only in ANONFILE..... pls some re-up in .... thk s

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes