Collection Video Yeero Collection [2023-06-20] [Yeero]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
Hey everyone, I decided to jump on the Sig train and create one for Yeero.
I took my inspiration from NightRonin's Sigs and picked my favorite clips while trying to show off most of the Characters.
Feel free to use it, add it, change it or anything else you wanna do with it.
Enjoy.

Edit:redid the whole thing in better quality and wider ratio to match the other Sig's, make sure to grab the updated link.

Code: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1542529_YeeroSIG.gif

Weird. I didn't get a notification to this... :unsure:

But hey, great job. (y) I'm sorry I didn't say that sooner, but I'm glad you liked my work, and that it inspired you to create your own pretty cool SIG. :cool:

Also I'm kinda glad you beat me to the Yeero SIG. I was planning on doing one myself – now I don't have to. :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: RaidenZ

fanat7771

May 11, 2021
My Jill x Claire 5k video is terribly slow when watching, what do you think is the reason? maybe the processor is weak or the video card, RAM? :unsure:

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
My Jill x Claire 5k video is terribly slow when watching, what do you think is the reason? maybe the processor is weak or the video card, RAM? :unsure:
It could be your video player's settings for how it renders the video. You can try changing that or disabling an internal filter if you can. Would probably see a drop in quality but at least your rig would be able to run the video.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fanat7771
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes