Collection Video Yeero Collection [2023-06-20] [Yeero]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Hey everyone, I decided to jump on the Sig train and create one for Yeero.
I took my inspiration from NightRonin's Sigs and picked my favorite clips while trying to show off most of the Characters.
Feel free to use it, add it, change it or anything else you wanna do with it.
Enjoy.

Edit:redid the whole thing in better quality and wider ratio to match the other Sig's, make sure to grab the updated link.

Code: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1542529_YeeroSIG.gif

Last edited:

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
added Tracer, Brig and Mercy updates
- EDIT: added to OP
yeero2.png
I felt the Brig animation was cut kinda fast so I made a little edit to extend it and I also did a similar thing with the Stripper D.va animation because the action is so short there.
I'm by no means a professional editor so its not completely seamless, but I tried my best and I might redo it anyways once MoreFramesAndPixels catches up to this Thread. So if anyone wants them, have fun:

Last edited:

TenSixty

Nov 15, 2021
Hello,

For the fapper in need of low-bandwidth downloads, here are compressed versions of the currently available downloads. The changes are:

• Scale images to max 1920x1920
  • Convert images to jpg
  • Scale videos to max 1920x1080
  • Downmix audio to Stereo
  • Reencode videos to H265 + Opus

The compression gods were with me; with just these changes the files went from a total of 3.5GB to just 125MB. Enjoy!

DOWNLOADS

Animations

- -
(529MB -> 92MB)

Pictures
- -
(2.51GB-> 24MB)

2021-07 Update
- -
(466MB -> 9MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Hello,

For the fapper in need of low-bandwidth downloads, here are compressed versions of the currently available downloads. The changes are:

• Scale everything to max height = 1920px, max width = 1920px
  • Downmix audio to Stereo
  • Reencode to H265 + Opus

The compression gods were with me; with just these changes the files went from a total of 3.5GB to just 125MB. Enjoy!

DOWNLOADS

Animations

- - WORKUPLOAD
(529MB -> 92MB)

Pictures
- - WORKUPLOAD
(2.51GB-> 24MB)

2021-07 Update
- - WORKUPLOAD
(466MB -> 9MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is it planned that the videos dont have sound?

TenSixty

Nov 15, 2021
is it planned that the videos dont have sound?
I checked about a dozen of them as part of my testing and all of them had sound, so I'd wager your video player doesn't support Opus. I can recommend VLC or SMPlayer on Windows and Linux, and MXPlayer on Android.

wachon1992

Oct 29, 2020
added Tracer, Brig and Mercy updates
Mega
View attachment 1559069
I felt the Brig animation was cut kinda fast so I made a little edit to extend it and I also did a similar thing with the Stripper D.va animation because the action is so short there.
I'm by no means a professional editor so its not completely seamless, but I tried my best and I might redo it anyways once MoreFramesAndPixels catches up to this Thread. So if anyone wants them, have fun:
Mega
dam wish the dva anim was extended but just the pov or atleast a longer pov, i dont like that much the change of camera /:

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
dam wish the dva anim was extended but just the pov or atleast a longer pov, i dont like that much the change of camera /:
unfortunately making the looped part shorter will also make the cut way more obvious, and in terms of sound Im not sure if it would even be possible to make the music blend.
It was kinda lucky that the part I looped also was more or less the lenght of one verse in the song

wachon1992

Oct 29, 2020
unfortunately making the looped part shorter will also make the cut way more obvious, and in terms of sound Im not sure if it would even be possible to make the music blend.
It was kinda lucky that the part I looped also was more or less the lenght of one verse in the song
you could actually just use his blend file for that video and render it yourself, it was posted somewhere. i did that but rendering took ages on my potato pc to render multiple videos to test and then add sound

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
you could actually just use his blend file for that video and render it yourself, it was posted somewhere. i did that but rendering took ages on my potato pc to render multiple videos to test and then add sound
that is, unfortunately, outside my skillset and I probably wouldnt even be able to meet my own quality standard, besides i think ive seen peoples renders using yeeros blend files and they never look as good, so i assume he might be doing more stuff in post.

wachon1992

Oct 29, 2020
that is, unfortunately, outside my skillset and I probably wouldnt even be able to meet my own quality standard, besides i think ive seen peoples renders using yeeros blend files and they never look as good, so i assume he might be doing more stuff in post.
actually for this scene in particular its like 99% in the blend file itself, i didnt notice any difference. only thing was her hair was a mess and it made render time so long so i just made her bald and remove the head from the frame. its quite simple, just click few stuff and done, very intuitive.

i made few renders but got tired after rendering multiple vids. here is a pic i found i rendered to test, i think i changed the light and some stuff plus the camera but you can do anything you want
1178364_ssS.png

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
The hair is particle hair, you can disable it in the settings or lower the amount.

You can also lower the samples to like 25 if it takes too long.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes