Collection Video Yeero Collection [2023-06-20] [Yeero]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

sladermanter

Sep 24, 2020
Ok so Yeero releases a mega each month with all the max resolution vids and images and the blend files and changes it every month. The people here don't collect and post them, they just post the updated mega I'm pretty sure.

wachon1992

Oct 29, 2020
Why would he delete his own link? Unless it was shared so publicly as you just did?
KisXSFM aparently does
Gifdoozer is lower qaulity but shares them, comes with props too
Gnomfist shared his, uber god tier
Nocure who doesn't upload anymore
AWD3L share them too
that nice, unlucky though i cant find any of them, seems they are patreon only and probably not many care so they dont share it.

schvwes

Aug 1, 2019
I have now made it so that the archive link no longer changes when I update the drive.

This means that from now on, the link will be the same every month.

This in his MEGA archive update post from january 2021

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Howdy y'all, I made some 60 FPS versions of Yeero's videos.

I also used HEVC encoding to save space, so the new versions are ~0.5 GB whereas the originals were ~2.0 GB. Enjoy!
you have pharah snap in 60 fps aswell pls?

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020

I also used HEVC encoding to save space, so the new versions are ~0.5 GB whereas the originals were ~2.0 GB. Enjoy!
very nice thanks alot for this. but yes apart from the newest pharah vid it seems the newest Sombra video isnt in there aswell, maybe you had a slightly outdated archive link. however since the latest widowmaker animation is included it should just be those 2 animations :)

WAR1OCK

Feb 14, 2021

Can you upload an archive in an uncompressed form?

Reactions: RaidenZ
Apr 14, 2021
Can you upload an archive in an uncompressed form?
The space savings came from encoding with HEVC/H.265, not compressing it. H.265 gives around the same visual with only around half the bitrate compared to H.264 as far as I understand it. It's the (hopefully soon enough) replacement for H.264 encoding. The other thing contributing to the filesize savings is the fact that a ton of videos are encoded using way more data than they need to be, to put blunty, and when going through the process and re-encoding the output that's largely corrected.

Last edited:

WAR1OCK

Feb 14, 2021
The space savings came from encoding with HEVC/H.265, not compressing it. H.265 gives around the same visual with only around half the bitrate compared to H.264 as far as I understand it. It's the (hopefully soon enough) replacement for H.264 encoding. The other thing contributing to the filesize savings is the fact that a ton of videos are encoded using way more data than they need to be, to put blunty, and when going through the process and re-encoding the output that's largely corrected.
I understand, but if you have it in its original size, then all the same be kind and post it here please ;)

Apr 14, 2021
I understand, but if you have it in its original size, then all the same be kind and post it here please ;)
Dunno why you'd want bigger filesizes with no real gain in quality. But anyway, I've never encoded the interpolations into H.264 and then encoded again at H.265, I just go straight to H.265. Sorry!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WAR1OCK

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Dunno why you'd want bigger filesizes with no real gain in quality. But anyway, I've never encoded the interpolations into H.264 and then encoded again at H.265, I just go straight to H.265. Sorry!
it could be some kind of placebo effect but i feel like there is a slight loss in quality. especially looking at the animations with a high bitrate like that sombra oil one, feels like the original file has much more detail on the skin etc. than your 60 fps variant. saving filesize is always nice but many people here are looking for the max quality rather than most efficient filesize. but either way i dont really want to complain , thanks alot either way for making all these 60 fps versions :)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes