Collection Video Yeero Collection [2023-06-20] [Yeero]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

wachon1992

Oct 29, 2020
Seems a bunch of ppl wanted it so i'll just post it here. hope it will be fine lol
I didn't do much, I just moved the camera. I'm not looking to become an artist or anything,
I just wanted to see this animation from this angle. I did this in like june. I tried PoV but her
damn legs are too legs and the guys head keep moving as well.
View attachment 1054341
is it possible to do this with any of his vids if you got the blender files ? and how hard is it ? saw the dva stripper vid but the camera angles are kinda meh and he switches it every 2 seconds

Reactions: Koro2099

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
is it possible to do this with any of his vids if you got the blender files ? and how hard is it ? saw the dva stripper vid but the camera angles are kinda meh and he switches it every 2 seconds
maybe someone could even loop it a bit longer so the guy doesnt cum after like 18 thrusts :KEK:

fakefax

Apr 3, 2021
Moving the camera in blender is as simple as it gets. The difficulty comes from revealing the shortcuts taken by using a different angle. There's a break between widow's head and neck, hair clipping on the ground, missing asshole and off-color pussy. New angles often need new lighting as well.

Reactions: sladermanter

sladermanter

Sep 24, 2020
Moving the camera in blender is as simple as it gets. The difficulty comes from revealing the shortcuts taken by using a different angle. There's a break between widow's head and neck, hair clipping on the ground, missing asshole and off-color pussy. New angles often need new lighting as well.
Absolutely, you can see widow's neck and body don't quite match but also the entire background doesn't exist. Its a sand floor with a 2d image behind it. So very likely with the stripper pole the angle, unless its looking straight down, won't look as good. But making the loop longer, you could probably edit the video and make it longer. Yeero's animations are often not repetitive enough to elongate certain parts without putting in a lot of effort.

Also, rendering these takes a significant amount of time unless you have decent hardware. I wouldn't try much more just because it was the one I really felt could be better with the angle, otherwise I wouldn't try it much.

Reactions: Jimmeh

wachon1992

Oct 29, 2020
Absolutely, you can see widow's neck and body don't quite match but also the entire background doesn't exist. Its a sand floor with a 2d image behind it. So very likely with the stripper pole the angle, unless its looking straight down, won't look as good. But making the loop longer, you could probably edit the video and make it longer. Yeero's animations are often not repetitive enough to elongate certain parts without putting in a lot of effort.

Also, rendering these takes a significant amount of time unless you have decent hardware. I wouldn't try much more just because it was the one I really felt could be better with the angle, otherwise I wouldn't try it much.
i tried with the blender files and the camera doesnt seem to be changing like in his final vid, its just the regular pov but god dam rendering in the same quality takes ages. took like 10 mins to render a single frame, idk if my pc is poop or i did smthing wrong. i got an average gpu with 16gb ram and average cpu

NekardZA

Nov 27, 2020
If i recall, this blend file was Eevee, which is pretty well down lighting.

Yeero seems to swap between them, some of his blend files are Eevee, some are Cycles.

wachon1992

Oct 29, 2020
If it's cycles then welcome to 3D art, If its Eevee then you're completely GPU bound
i got 0 idea of blender so i cant really tell you but the default settings when i opened the blend file were Eevee, im using an rx 570 atm. i tried rendering like 15 frames to test wich was almost 1 second and it took like 10-15 mins, i guess i could do a 20-30 sec render if i let the pc on at night if ppl were interested

wachon1992

Oct 29, 2020
Was this rendered from a blend file? If so, which one? I downloaded all of them from the OP but didn't find a blend file for this animation.
yeah, i found this link wich seems to be uploaded and updated by him, doesnt get deleted idk how. i believe it has everything from 1080 and up plus blend files and renders

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
happen to know other artists that share their blender files like yero ? kinda nice to open them and play a bit with it
KisXSFM aparently does
Gifdoozer is lower qaulity but shares them, comes with props too
Gnomfist shared his, uber god tier
Nocure who doesn't upload anymore
AWD3L share them too

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes