Collection Video Yeero Collection [2023-06-20] [Yeero]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes
May 27, 2017
What's the point in posting a Tier List? It will be subjective anyway, everyone has different tastes. And no single person's opinion/preference is better than the others. An opinion is like an asshole, just because everyone has one, doesn't mean you should show it. Enjoy what you like, let others enjoy what they like, and fap peacefully.

PS- I don't mean any offense, this isn't an attack on anybody. Just general observation. There are more reasons to disagree and find differences than there are to unify.

Reactions: Zukie84

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
interesting its the same resolution but much higher bitrate (and no wm).
i was slightly confused first when i saw the public version beeing 2k and the patreon also only mentioning a 2k version
(well 1296x2304 which is more than 1080p and less than 2k/1440p lol)
thx for the quick update Tichx7 (y)

Reactions: WAR1OCK

kingterrytherrible

May 16, 2019
was this difficult to achieve?
Seems a bunch of ppl wanted it so i'll just post it here. hope it will be fine lol
I didn't do much, I just moved the camera. I'm not looking to become an artist or anything,
I just wanted to see this animation from this angle. I did this in like june. I tried PoV but her
damn legs are too legs and the guys head keep moving as well.
View attachment 1054341

sladermanter

Sep 24, 2020
was this difficult to achieve?
In terms of how to do it, a little. I'm not an expert by any means but the way the animation was done the dude's head kept getting in the way. I just moved the camera and rendered, the rendering itself took a long time because I have a pre old PC by today's standards. I have a 1060 6GB, which is decent but my processor is still pretty slow, only 4 cores and 3.5 boost.
So yea, I didn't do any animating, I just moved the camera in the blender file and rendered the frames, then put it together.

kevstrikes

Dec 9, 2020
In terms of how to do it, a little. I'm not an expert by any means but the way the animation was done the dude's head kept getting in the way. I just moved the camera and rendered, the rendering itself took a long time because I have a pre old PC by today's standards. I have a 1060 6GB, which is decent but my processor is still pretty slow, only 4 cores and 3.5 boost.
So yea, I didn't do any animating, I just moved the camera in the blender file and rendered the frames, then put it together.
What was the total rendering time?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes