VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads [Ch.3 v0.4.0a] [CHAQUINN0]

4.50 star(s) 42 Votes

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Ah yes and whining about the "whiners" is good because......?

I dont think saying someone fails at dramatic storytelling is low key insulting them especially when the entire story is as subtle as a sledgehammer and even then I clearly said "IMO" but then again you somehow missed that every single 5 star review mentions "its the best avn ever" or "story comes first" or "high degree of freedom in choosing how you approach relationships" so i guess you missing that i was just sharing an opinion is par for the course :KEK:
you just outed yourself as not playing the game with your last post, IMO your opinion after that means squat :Kappa:

CHAQUINN0

Yesterday's Crossroads Developer
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Have no idea what this "Spaceman" is. That scene that I posted was the first thing that popped into my head when I read those words.

Could have posted the image to show what you meant but, I guess I'll go look for it. Edit: Adam Sandler movie? oh my god... no. The Female turning into a spider is definitely Enemy.

Dev/Writer, where did you get this idea from? Enemy or Spaceman?
The spider idea comes from Enemy. It's not 'desperation' or whatever someone said above. It's just nods/easter eggs to stuff I enjoy and take inspiration from.

You can see quite a few easter eggs and memes appearing here and there, which I like doing. Chapter 3 has plenty of them too. Those who know will spot them right away.

Regarding Liv's hangout, the scene is not being called in the code yet since it is incomplete. Be mindful when messing around in the code and don't overwrite any current saves while in it. :)

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
The spider idea comes from Enemy. It's not 'desperation' or whatever someone said above. It's just nods/easter eggs to stuff I enjoy and take inspiration from.

You can see quite a few easter eggs and memes appearing here and there, which I like doing. Chapter 3 has plenty of them too. Those who know will spot them right away.

Regarding Liv's hangout, the scene is not being called in the code yet since it is incomplete. Be mindful when messing around in the code and don't overwrite any current saves while in it. :)
As a Brazilian, I was surprised by a quote from Clarisse Lispector.

Reactions: Avatarbr1

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
So far, in this update, I've only played Kimberly's path, but I can already say that I liked the update.

I also liked being able to maintain a certain friendship with Kim, without forcing a romance or affair, even if I don't take her back, I don't blame her or hate her.

I checked the gallery with an unlocker, and there's not much to see, so I think I'll wait for more updates to try out the other paths.

LemonTree 83

Dec 18, 2023
Dear Dev,

My first playthrough, think i'm at the Party in Ch2 atm.

And damn, what a mess.
I'm struggling with decisions like someone trying out AVNs for the first time.

First with Lisa... MC didnt kiss her at their Date, and i still feel bad about it.
Harem or not, i dont really care... but from my pov a kiss would be nice but kind of too early, considering the knowledge that there will be other LIs.
So i thought "lets not commit to anything right now."
But it hurts in a huge way... damn²

Not staying at Kimberlys' place was an easy one i think.
Bad timing in the past, but no real reason to go deeper so early in the Story.

Kim... oh my... for me she is unlikable af, right from the beginning.
You already know what will happen, the question was "how will she explain it?"
I dont know... but what did she expect coming back like this? Happy teletubbie time like before?
Nope... i let MC get off some steam, listened to her and said adios.

Yep, MC went with Moms' Receptionist... because "why not?"

Now at the Party?
Damn³ ... what to do with Michelle?
Should i stay on course and keep some kind of distance?
Should i go for it?
Baaaam... Lisa Flashback.... is Michelle more important than Lisa?
Should i start over and ... damn⁴

Why do you do this to me?
Hell, i love the Story so far, even the whole past-relationships-coming back arent really impossible (compared to RL) ... through the whole Prologue Kim was just "the B*tch".

But why?
I dont want to decide "against" Girls which deserve happiness, and this is a huge topic throughout the story.
but as long as this AVN seems still "fresh" , you somewhat force me to decide against someone... because none of us knows how it could/will end.

Damn⁵ ... but thank you

But i hate you

Reactions: WolverineCTX

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Dear Dev,

And damn, what a mess.

First with Lisa... MC didnt kiss her at their Date, and i still feel bad about it.
Harem or not, i dont really care... but from my pov a kiss would be nice but kind of too early, considering the knowledge that there will be other LIs.

I dont know... but what did she expect coming back like this? Happy teletubbie time like before?

Now at the Party?
Should i go for it?

Hell, i love the Story so far, even the whole past-relationships-coming back arent really impossible (compared to RL) ... through the whole Prologue Kim was just "the B*tch".

But why?
I dont want to decide "against" Girls which deserve happiness, and this is a huge topic throughout the story.
but as long as this AVN seems still "fresh" , you somewhat force me to decide against someone... because none of us knows how it could/will end.

Damn⁵ ... but thank you

But i hate you
Who's Lisa? Do you mean Julia? Can't even remember her name..tsk! :LOL:
screenshot0002.png

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dear Dev,

And damn, what a mess.

Now at the Party?
Should i go for it?

But why?

Damn⁵ ... but thank you

But i hate you
You know you can have more than one save...right?

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
But it hurts in a huge way..
Remove every weak emotion and you'll be fine. Explore every LI the game throws at you and only commit to the one you want to commit to the most (well, the one you want to see the MC with lol)

Also, you could replay the game for everyone, if that's your thing. It's not that complicated. The only complications you deal with are the ones you, yourself complicate.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
This is my favorite LI.
I agree and her path I feel is the most fleshed out, in terms of romance and intimacy anyway. I do look forward to the other girls hopefully getting the same attention. I do really like Alessa, I wish we had the option to take the kiss further during their hangout.
screenshot0002.png

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I agree and her path I feel is the most fleshed out, in terms of romance and intimacy anyway. I do look forward to the other girls hopefully getting the same attention. I do really like Alessa, I wish we had the option to take the kiss further during their hangout.
View attachment 3851525
Well, looking at my signature, you can already see my taste in women. She's also on my radar. But as you mentioned, the story with her hasn't even really started yet.

Reactions: Justaphase

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 3851525
yet to play the update but she is for sure on my radar with Oliva for 3rd place on my top 3. I just need to get her away from her girlfriend first and see how it goes from there as I dont want to play a throuple path I want her to myself.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
yet to play the update but she is for sure on my radar with Oliva for 3rd place on my top 3. I just need to get her away from her girlfriend first and see how it goes from there as I dont want to play a throuple path I want her to myself.
greedy_text.gif :ROFLMAO: ;)

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I'm good with an Alessa and Vera throuple option :love: I don't think her and Vera are really serious though, in their own words they are just trying something different. So a solo path shouldn't be a problem.

4.50 star(s) 42 Votes