VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads [Ch.3 v0.4.0a] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I won't defend Keyla. She screwed up twice, but at least she feels sorry about everything and one could make an argument she sacrificed herself to keep peace within a group of friends.

But, MC did the same to Alessa and seemingly he doesn't feel sorry about it. As soon as he left for College he forgot about his childhood sweetheart and swiftly jumped into Kim's panties. He didn't even have a clue what she's going through. He found out by accident 10 years later. Meanwhile, she went back looking for him. Imagine what it was like for her, with all the troubles she was having, to find him and then find out he's with another girl. No wonder she went lesbo. Not even any self awareness about the situation let alone an apology.
this-deathmonkeyxl.gif

Thank you!

Reactions: RewindWorld

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I won't defend Keyla. She screwed up twice, but at least she feels sorry about everything and one could make an argument she sacrificed herself to keep peace within a group of friends.

But, MC did the same to Alessa and seemingly he doesn't feel sorry about it. As soon as he left for College he forgot about his childhood sweetheart and swiftly jumped into Kim's panties. He didn't even have a clue what she's going through. He found out by accident 10 years later. Meanwhile, she went back looking for him. Imagine what it was like for her, with all the troubles she was having, to find him and then find out he's with another girl. No wonder she went lesbo. Not even any self awareness about the situation let alone an apology.
makes me want to replay that part of the game as a refresher I thought they mutually broke up for some reason before college. So I didn't recall the MC doing anything wrong to Alessa guess I forgot.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
makes me want to replay that part of the game as a refresher I thought they mutually broke up for some reason before college. So I didn't recall the MC doing anything wrong to Alessa guess I forgot.
From what I remember the MC and Alessa tried to keep things going when he went to college and spoke for hours on the phone every night. Then her parents announced that they were getting a divorce and she threw her phone in anger, smashing it. The MC came back and she had moved, then a few weeks later (not sure how long actually) she went to find him at his college. She spoke with his dorm mate and when she said "I'm his girlfriend" when she asked about him, he said "I thought his girlfriend was Asian" as it seems he had started seeing Kim.
So you could say that he wronged Alessa, as they hadn't officially broken up when he started dating Kim they had just lost touch when she had to move.

warheadd

Jan 28, 2021
From what I understand, the MC is kind of a bad person no? It’s also apparent that he can’t recognize what he has done wrong in terms of his past with some of the LI’s and his best friend.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Not in the slightest!
Yes, MC moved away, but when the time came, Alessa moved away also.
Tit for tat.
Months go by with young adults who can hook up this easily as this game makes it look like just every other day.
the MC is kind of a bad person no?
MC was abbandoned by the best friend who went and got with Kayla. Nobody forced Kayla or the best friend to go behind MCs back and decide to marry or date despite knowing they were keeping things from MC. They both hide behind MC and Kim, like Alessa is doing now. MC was left alone by these guy and girls when life or their own decisions split them apart.

It’s also apparent that he can’t recognize what he has done wrong in terms of his past with some of the LI’s and his best friend.
Just as MC tried to move on, these guy and girls did also. MC felt betrayed and did not know what to do also when Kayla kept telling him she was getting back with him, only to ned up married to his best friend. Just as Kim had led MC to believe she was building a new life for herself with him only to leave unexpectadly with literally no explanation one day.

Such mind games will screw with a young guy or girl. Just as MC just let Kayla slip away, or Alessa, the same can be said for both of them: they let MC get estranged as they just refused to confrunt him, never talked to him any more or simply made up their minds to abbandon him - thinking his fate to be his punishment when they found him anew or had gotten close to seein him - they thought it was the best thing to simply leave and never look back, as opposed to them coming back into his life.

Now everyone and MC are older and wiser - they can actually confront eachother and talk things through - thankfully.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
From what I understand, the MC is kind of a bad person no? It’s also apparent that he can’t recognize what he has done wrong in terms of his past with some of the LI’s and his best friend.
I'd say he was a bad person in the past some a certain degree but present day MC probably be depending on the player choices. For me I see the MC as someone trying to be a better person despite doing some shitty things in the past , same as Keyla. However the opposite can be said for Zeke since he is a cheater in the past and still is. When it comes to Kim is hard to say as much as I hate to say this I need to see more Kim to get an opinion if she is still a bad person or not.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I'd say he was a bad person in the past some a certain degree but present day MC probably be depending on the player choices. For me I see the MC as someone trying to be a better person despite doing some shitty things in the past , same as Keyla. However the opposite can be said for Zeke since he is a cheater in the past and still is. When it comes to Kim is hard to say as much as I hate to say this I need to see more Kim to get an opinion if she is still a bad person or not.
wouldn't say Kim is a bad person per se, more like a coward. I still don't like her :ROFLMAO:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
From what I remember the MC and Alessa tried to keep things going when he went to college and spoke for hours on the phone every night. Then her parents announced that they were getting a divorce and she threw her phone in anger, smashing it. The MC came back and she had moved, then a few weeks later (not sure how long actually) she went to find him at his college. She spoke with his dorm mate and when she said "I'm his girlfriend" when she asked about him, he said "I thought his girlfriend was Asian" as it seems he had started seeing Kim.
So you could say that he wronged Alessa, as they hadn't officially broken up when he started dating Kim they had just lost touch when she had to move.
When Alessa's parents broke up she went silent, yes she broke her phone, but it wasn't the reason, she was at the bad place and decided to go away from everything and everybody, including MC.
I remember MC saying smth like - "I sent you millions of messages and also every call went to the voice mail".
Also it's not clarified how much time has passed. Alessa just said - "when the dust settled down I tried to find you" or smth. I think it was much more than two weeks.

Maybe I forgot some additional info, but at the moment It doesn't feel to me that MC wronged her.
He thought she abandoned him, just like everybody else and decided to move on. What else he was supposed to do?

P.S. Also I am not stating that MC is a saint in this situation of course. Just think it's on both of them.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, it's pretty apparent you really don't understand, that's for sure.

He did one bad thing...one mistake. He hasn't done anything to any other girl...they all left him, mostly for reasons out of their own control at the time.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes