VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads [Ch.3 v0.4.0a] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Des, I love you man but seriously? Why ypou not listening to me? How many times do I have to keep repeating the same information and posting the same screenshot, from the dev himself?

ONCE MORE:::::

Only Alessa and Vera will entertain more than one woman! Kimberley is open to the idea but will fight to keep you to herself and not involve anyone else.

NO ONE ELSE WILL ENTERTAIN A THROUPLE!!!!

https://f95zone.to/threads/yesterdays-crossroads-ch-3-v0-4-0a-chaquinn0.144318/post-14349254
honestly my bad I kind of knew but kinda of wasn't sure about a few of the LI. I just forgot you posted a screenshot from discord. I admit I was being lazy and sleepy at the time so I didn't search the thread ,so I just stated my thoughts for fun to see if it started a conversation more than anything.

But I bookmarked your post this time so I can find it quickly so I don't forget next this damn topic is brought up.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1726790346367.png

I’ve been writing a lot of scenes over the past few weeks.

I took some time to review the scope of this chapter. The amount of content seems pretty balanced, but compared to Chapter 3, this one is actually larger, especially with longer and sequential scenes involving specific girls, which also include the start of some of their routes. You actually saw one in last week’s preview, and will see another in the next one.

I know some of you are wondering what will happen with Vera, Riley, Tasha and the likes, well, Chapter 4 has you covered.

Either way, I’m focusing on writing the more 'complicated' scenes this time around, as some of them have three or four outcomes depending on the choices made previously. Without going into too much detail, I can give an example from this chapter: you can either be on one girl’s route and do something with a related character, later finding yourself in the same room with both of them -- one is aware, and the other is not. Depending on your previous choices, there are four possible outcomes for this scenario.

These are some of the things that will start happening as we move forward, and those “meaningless” choices made in previous chapters will finally start having effect.

Posing in DAZ is as smooth as it can be, but again, the scenes with different outcomes need special attention so I don’t end up making a mess.

Would anyone like a private art class?

ch4_olivia_as27.png ch4_olivia_as34.png

There’s still a lot to do, so onward we go!

Have an awesome weekend, everyone!

Justaphase

May 1, 2024

View attachment 4051985

I’ve been writing a lot of scenes over the past few weeks.

I took some time to review the scope of this chapter. The amount of content seems pretty balanced, but compared to Chapter 3, this one is actually larger, especially with longer and sequential scenes involving specific girls, which also include the start of some of their routes. You actually saw one in last week’s preview, and will see another in the next one.

I know some of you are wondering what will happen with Vera, Riley, Tasha and the likes, well, Chapter 4 has you covered.

Either way, I’m focusing on writing the more 'complicated' scenes this time around, as some of them have three or four outcomes depending on the choices made previously. Without going into too much detail, I can give an example from this chapter: you can either be on one girl’s route and do something with a related character, later finding yourself in the same room with both of them -- one is aware, and the other is not. Depending on your previous choices, there are four possible outcomes for this scenario.

These are some of the things that will start happening as we move forward, and those “meaningless” choices made in previous chapters will finally start having effect.

Posing in DAZ is as smooth as it can be, but again, the scenes with different outcomes need special attention so I don’t end up making a mess.

Would anyone like a private art class?

View attachment 4051986 View attachment 4051987

There’s still a lot to do, so onward we go!

Have an awesome weekend, everyone!
I already have a dedicated save for each LI, it looks like I'm going to need more than one for the different choices and outcomes.
Oh well, what a nice problem to have! Looking forward to it. Fingers crossed for another 2024 release? :love:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I already have a dedicated save for each LI, it looks like I'm going to need more than one for the different choices and outcomes.
Oh well, what a nice problem to have! Looking forward to it. Fingers crossed for another 2024 release? :love:
lol this makes me almost want to replay my all my paths and take notes as not sure what choice I did on what now since apparently some of the earlier chapter choices going to have some effect now. but I will probably just wait and see if I need to redo one

Reactions: Justaphase

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
lol this makes me almost want to replay my all my paths and take notes as not sure what choice I did on what now since apparently some of the earlier chapter choices going to have some effect now. but I will probably just wait and see if I need to redo one
Do it Des....you know you want to ;)

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
But it was only put there because there was was a comment in the very first page by the dev himself saying harem was gonna be one of the tags(comment is now deleted of course, but you can still see because people quoted it). Yeah everything is cleared up now, and we know a harem is not happening. But this mess is not on the uploaders/moderators for putting the tag there, or the players that were expecting a harem to happen, it's on the dev for saying the tag would be present in the game.
Yeah F95 definitions shouldn't be the fucking standard, the Mods for this site are as brain-dead as the Mods for Nexus Mods, contradiction or double standards or they invent their own definitions... Fuck for an example everyone gets very specific about NTR or what it means to them but for most "Anti-NTR" player it's not about the 100 different definitions of NTR or how it's interpreted, the point is all of those players feel the same negative feelings regardless if a character was raped, cheated or shared and the MC's allows it to happen when to player doesn't have the choice to stop it, that also isn't a defence...

Anyway I never played this game, I saw it on Twitter and thought I would check it out, apparently no "Real Harem ending" so I'm passing on this game and someone mentioned something about a male friend and another girl being Iffy so I'll just skip it to be safe since the situation sounds vague

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
nyway I never played this game, I saw it on Twitter and thought I would check it out, apparently no "Real Harem ending" so I'm passing on this game and someone mentioned something about a male friend and another girl being Iffy so I'll just skip it to be safe since the situation sounds vague
Could of done that without all your waffle....

Reactions: EvilGood

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Could of done that without all your waffle....
Well I wasn't replying to you now was I? I was replying to the other guy, who knows maybe I could have made a friend by having mutual opinions of something, this is a fucking social website where people bitch and moan and also praise games or share our opinion, so get over it, people have opinions and we don't all give a shit if other people care if we complain or not... I'm sure people would like to never see your opinion either but no doubt you share some less than positive opinions and someone else bitches that you don't share the same opinion as them.

Chev1955

Nov 19, 2021
Well I wasn't replying to you now was I? I was replying to the other guy, who knows maybe I could have made a friend by having mutual opinions of something, this is a fucking social website where people bitch and moan and also praise games or share our opinion, so get over it, people have opinions and we don't all give a shit if other people care if we complain or not... I'm sure people would like to never see your opinion either but no doubt you share some less than positive opinions and someone else bitches that you don't share the same opinion as them.
Here is a public forum where people can see your post and reply to it, whether you are addressing them or not.

Reactions: EvilGood

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Here is a public forum where people can see your post and reply to it, whether you are addressing them or not.
If the word "Public" is something I am meant to be able to click on it doesn't do anything, otherwise I don't care if other people see what I said or comment on it, I was simply telling the other person that I am allowed to say what I want and that I was talking to someone else, the other guy basically just complained that I had an opinion and decided to pretty much say "if you don't have anything that is is positive or that I agree with you didn't have to share you opinion" that isn't his words but that's basically what he said, he complained that I complained... Like so what, everyone complains or says something at some point get over it.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
someone mentioned something about a male friend and another girl being Iffy so I'll just skip it to be safe since the situation sounds vague
considering they separated and are planning to get divorced within the first 2 chapters of the game I see it being 0% chance of content like that. But it sounds like the no harem thing more is a deal breaker for you , for whatever reasons but that's just a personal preference difference.

Reactions: metamorphMP

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
No shit, the guy who works on an NTR game likes the LI who essentially cheated on the MC, and then cheated on his best friend, and now after being with his best friend for years, finally wants to get with the MC because she's totally loved him all along. Cry me a river.
I won't defend Keyla. She screwed up twice, but at least she feels sorry about everything and one could make an argument she sacrificed herself to keep peace within a group of friends.

But, MC did the same to Alessa and seemingly he doesn't feel sorry about it. As soon as he left for College he forgot about his childhood sweetheart and swiftly jumped into Kim's panties. He didn't even have a clue what she's going through. He found out by accident 10 years later. Meanwhile, she went back looking for him. Imagine what it was like for her, with all the troubles she was having, to find him and then find out he's with another girl. No wonder she went lesbo. Not even any self awareness about the situation let alone an apology.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes