Sep 3, 2020
yeah Kimmy is easily top 5 AVN LI for me, she is such a sweetheart
yessssssss

I don't know about the other girls but Kimberly is ready to be a wife

she gives the feeling of I'm ready to be your ride or die

pull out the ring at any time and she'll say yes

I think it's because Kimberly had a relationship with the MC before

and they didn't realize they loved each other until after she left

so they just picked up right where they left off when she returned that's why the relationship doesn't feel rushed

except they're not going to make the same mistake twice

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
yessssssss

I don't know about the other girls but Kimberly is ready to be a wife

she gives the feeling of I'm ready to be your ride or die

pull out the ring at any time and she'll say yes

I think it's because Kimberly had a relationship with the MC before

and they didn't realize they loved each other until after she left

so they just picked up right where they left off when she returned that's why the relationship doesn't feel rushed

except they're not going to make the same mistake twice
While I want to say the same for Michelle cause im biased as hell I know she needs work :( but I will be there holding her hand the entire way through helping her through her issues she is worth it to me.

You are right Kimberly is the best wife candidate right now. While it's extremely early in said relationship I think Julia would be the 2nd best choice as a wife currently.

Sep 3, 2020
While I want to say the same for Michelle cause im biased as hell I know she needs work :( but I will be there holding her hand the entire way through helping her through her issues she is worth it to me.

You are right Kimberly is the best wife candidate right now. While it's extremely early in said relationship I think Julia would be the 2nd best choice as a wife currently.
...........I'm sorry I stopped listening after you said Kimberly is the best choice

and Kimberly is the best choice for me cuz she's a baddie and a wifey

in the words of Usher she's a lady in the street but a freak in the bed

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
must say im glad I replayed the game during the ch 3 update. As I remember not being into Kimberly and getting more of a Side Girl vibe from her before. Boy I was so wrong about that my mind changed completely before I event got to Ch 3 where she got even better but still i'm letting you guys have her Julia & Michelle are more for me.

Sep 3, 2020
must say im glad I replayed the game during the ch 3 update. As I remember not being into Kimberly and getting more of a Side Girl vibe from her before. Boy I was so wrong about that my mind changed completely before I event got to Ch 3 where she got even better but still i'm letting you guys have her Julia & Michelle are more for me.
I'm out of reactions but
9b702b78b485ca4520a1d304cadf88ee.gif

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
you're more than welcome to take them, more Kimmy for me :ROFLMAO:

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
About Kimberly, I wrote this when the last chapter was released

The way the MC and his friend talked about her, it seemed like she had been a terrible girlfriend, so I ignored her on the train.

But playing a route only with her ended up being my favorite, now it's up to me to help her become a renowned chef.
, and I just have to agree with this response.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 46 Votes