VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads [Ch.3 v0.4.0a] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 46 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
that game taught me one thing when not playing a harem game make a chaos save unless the dev sucks and doesn't add consequences.
me too, at the time I was kind of a rookie to the genre, and when the sisters showed up at my door that's when I started over to make individual saves :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
me too, at the time I was kind of a rookie to the genre, and when the sisters showed up at my door that's when I started over to make individual saves :ROFLMAO:
haha that's one I never seen yet but speaking of sisters. I wonder how the Alessa and Michelle one is gonna go down for a chaos save. I'd imagine gonna be a dark consequence and make you feel like a real piece of shit. Since it's clear Michelle isn't in the best state of mind at times and the sisters already have a bad relationship with one another.

• Haha
Reactions: Elduriel

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
lack of harem most likely is his issue, some people got upset when the tag got removed. As the dev mistakenly said there was a harem when the tag should never of been there . As I think the dev had something different in mind when it comes to harem.
That is depressing.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
This guys is the epitome of the phrase "The one that got away." Because almost all of the girls in this fit that bill.

I swear if we find out he knew Olivia and Candace some time in the past, I'll eat my hat.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I just started playing recently. Dev really likes pushing Michelle on the MC, doesn't he?
I think it depends on each update / chapter. While I personally don't feel like she was pushed too much I can see why you think so. Then in the recent update a different LI is pushed onto the MC more for that update.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I just started playing recently. Dev really likes pushing Michelle on the MC, doesn't he?
It's strange you felt that way, because I felt like the Julia relationship was pushed too early. I mean, you can't even ask Olivia, Candace and Alessa out on a date until this chapter and I bet you won't see any interaction with Keyla until at least two more.

Reactions: rolfcopter

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I think it depends on each update / chapter. While I personally don't feel like she was pushed too much I can see why you think so. Then in the recent update a different LI is pushed onto the MC more for that update.
I understand Michelle's case because she has been in love with the MC since her youth. I would say she's like a stalker who is after us. It's likely that she heard from someone that the MC was single and then started pursuing him.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I understand Michelle's case because she has been in love with the MC since her youth. I would say she's like a stalker who is after us. It's likely that she heard from someone that the MC was single and then started pursuing him.
I think in love is a bit of a stretch personally, she didn't really know the MC. From what we've seen so far they barely interacted as kids, I think its more of a crush and she was upset that her sister slept with her crush.

Reactions: AlexMpog

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I think in love is a bit of a stretch personally, she didn't really know the MC. From what we've seen so far they barely interacted as kids, I think its more of a crush and she was upset that her sister slept with her crush.
You are completely right; I ended up writing it incorrectly and forgot that I could use the word 'Crush,' which would better define her feeling.

Reactions: Justaphase

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
It's strange you felt that way, because I felt like the Julia relationship was pushed too early. I mean, you can't even ask Olivia, Candace and Alessa out on a date until this chapter and I bet you won't see any interaction with Keyla until at least two more.
I had one opportunity to pursue Julia, I've had many for Michelle. There was one scene with Julia, when she expressed how she felt about him to someone. With Michelle, there have been a number of scenes of friends with or without Michelle expressing how much she loves him, how she seems to be in better spirits because of MC, 'don't let him go', 'they look so good together', etc. It seemed to be very Michelle heavy.

Personally, I have nothing against Michelle. But if I'm forced to choose just one, I don't like having an LI I chose not to pursue, pushed on me over and over again. Also don't make me feel bad for not pursuing one LI over another. I liked how Kim was handled better when I chose not to reunite with her.

I'm going after Keyla and have only had a few scenes with her so far. I am still in the middle of the latest update. Anyway, just my experience/opinion so far.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I also see Michelle this way, the game seems to want me to feel pity for her, that she needs me and that I should feel guilty for choosing someone else and not her, as it was said, this happened in scenes with Michelle and in scenes without her.

Even Alessa feels bad about her interest in MC, feeling like she's taking him away from her (her words), and Tasha is basically blacklisted because of Michelle.

It's not so forced that it makes me dislike Michelle, but she's not even in my TOP 3.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Doesn't felt like that to me. I know what you mean but it happens in real life to we met people with lot of baggage on their shoulder and it's not like we're forced to like everyone of them.

Sep 3, 2020
Doesn't felt like that to me. I know what you mean but it happens in real life to we met people with lot of baggage on their shoulder and it's not like we're forced to like everyone of them.
I agree I'm doing a Kimberly-only playthrough

and I don't really feel like any character is forced on me

I mean yes you have to interact with certain characters at certain times but that's life

especially for work but it's not like the game is forcing you to become best friends

and the game is definitely not forcing you to be romantic in any way with anyone

Reactions: Maviarab

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
and the game is definitely not forcing you to be romantic in any way with anyone
idk the game is kind of forcing me to be with Michelle and Julia because they have stolen my heart and it would be a cardinal sin to not give them each a solo path save :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Joking aside I wonder how Michelle is gonna handle things when she comes to the realization the MC is with someone else and not into her on other paths. Not just cause she has a crush but she seems fragile to me.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I didn't say forced, I said pushed. Forced to me would mean no choice. I just feel like she is being pushed in front of me, more so than any other character. I turned down Julia once and that was it. I turn away from Michelle and yet, a potential relationship with her keeps popping up. She's handled differently than the other LIs.

4.40 star(s) 46 Votes