VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads [Ch.3 v0.4.0a] [CHAQUINN0]

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
You make me feel like a bad person.
You should know that I didn't start this. It was him who started it.

I'm sorry you had to see this. I respect this community.

But I don't like it when someone mocking of other people. when they don't know each other, hope you understand.

I am human I have emotions and feelings. or would you say if someone makes fun of you, you will act like you don't care?

And again I'm sorry you had to see all of this. I truly am.
You're not a bad person. Sorry!

We’re all just humans or bots. ;)
Some care more, others act like they don’t care at all.

What i mean is, just go for the people involved in your arguement.
That is what i would do.
Don't shoot your bullets into family members. :cautious:

Edit:
I deleted my previous post, because i did decide to not put my dick onto the table in this measurement contest, but i got caught peeking,so i had to answer myself. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Observe Scout

Observe Scout

Sep 14, 2020
You're not a bad person. Sorry!

We’re all just humans or bots. ;)
Some care more, others act like they don’t care at all.

What i mean is, just go for the people involved in your arguement.
That is what i would do.
Don't shoot your bullets into family members. :cautious:
Well, in my country culture, to make someone stop or be quiet is to insult their parents.

I don't know about you country culture. that why I involve their parents.

Sorry about that.

WolverineCTX

Nov 5, 2023
Can you Guys please stop throwing insults at each other in here!? (Yes, especially you Observe Scout :rolleyes:)
This is a Thread about Yesterday's Crossroads, not for insulting other People, we are interested in the Game.
We can discuss the Game, but in a civilized way!
If you want to throw insults, create an Off Topic Forum and go there.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
"P.S. You know - you could start creating your own games, whatever you wrote - I am sure it makes a lot of sense :rolleyes:"

Do you realize that he is mocking you? if I were you I'll shut his damn mouth real quick, or meet up in one-on-one fight outside social media, it better than mocking to other people here(on a keyboard), don't you think? :ROFLMAO: you should understand that he is someone who likes to flatter his Dev. when there are negative comments about the game they end up mocking of people who think differently. trust me I've seen a lot, and I'm got sick of it. ;)
Dude, if the guy is happy then so be it, I'm not going to start fighting over a game, I gave my point of view, how I would handle it and give meaning to the game to the Harem and nothing more, If they were trying to offend me with their comments, it's a shame they didn't and you have to look on the bright side, I no longer have to keep an eye on the game, or when it will be updated, or how it will develop, and I will focus on other games that are worthwhile, both in time and financially.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Dude, if the guy is happy then so be it, I'm not going to start fighting over a game, I gave my point of view, how I would handle it and give meaning to the game to the Harem and nothing more, If they were trying to offend me with their comments, it's a shame they didn't and you have to look on the bright side, I no longer have to keep an eye on the game, or when it will be updated, or how it will develop, and I will focus on other games that are worthwhile, both in time and financially.
I mean yeah if all you care about is harem and sex then yeah not worthwhile. But in terms of story , characters , character deveolopment , drama , branching , and characters going through a hard time and have some actual character growth and better themself over time . I hard disagree it's one of the better games on the site at least to me.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I mean yeah if all you care about is harem and sex then yeah not worthwhile. But in terms of story , characters , character deveolopment , drama , branching , and characters going through a hard time and have some actual character growth and better themself over time . I hard disagree it's one of the better games on the site at least to me.
I enjoy everything you mentioned, Sometimes I want them to get straight to the point and other times I want the slow burn, the deep stories and the plot twists and Not to mention the renders of Olivia (11/10) for being a redhead, like Kimberly and Candace, then there are Mishel, Alexa, Vera and Julia (9/10) and then the other secondary characters,as well as the non-LIs, they also look good (8 - 9/10)
what I didn't like is that it was deleted, if it hadn't been there from the beginning and made clear, there wouldn't have been any problem.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes