VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads [Ch.3 v0.4.0a] [CHAQUINN0]

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Maybe the ENTER key doesn't work on their computer. :unsure: But same, saw that, went Nope and moved on.
yeah, no, not gonna read this wall of text, whatever you have written I wholeheartedly disagree.

the only way MC can gather a harem here - if he drugs and brainwashes every and each of LIs, fortunately MC is not a creep and/or rapey
Okay guys that made me laugh I love how we all are like yeah I'm not reading that but I know I disagree.

Maybe come his next paycheck he can afford one of these

1723789530406.png

Chev1955

Nov 19, 2021
Friend, Because it can't end in a Harem, a simple and straightforward argument, after the breakup with Kim, which affected the MC to a point that changed both physically and mentally and did a 180, which he decides not to tell his potential partners. What really happened to her (only that it ended and nothing more) and with that she decides to have fun without ties, but the girls don't know, well Keyla knows the story and how the MC changed since what happened with Kim and will soon be able to return to him MC, since her marriage is ending and she will do everything possible to make that happen, she already lost him once and she won't do it again, even if that means she has to share him with other girls, on Kim's part she feels so guilty for what What he did, that in the end he only looks for the MC's happiness and ends up agreeing to share it, the other girls fall in love with how he is and the things that the MC does because they, Kimberly for example, supports him to continue with his dream of being a chef and He is there for her and more and she is there to be open-minded and I think she won't mind sharing, from there to Alessa and her girlfriend Vera, the one is still in love with the MC and girlfriend has wanted him from the beginning, so apart from being eaters of carpets, they want the MC and their relationship is not normal, I don't see why they would care about sharing the MC, in the same way Mishel has been in love with the MC and he will help her through the therapy of the mother MC and her support and that of the sister to overcome what has happened and she will be able to see that both her sister and the MC still have feelings for each other and she knows what it is to lose the MC if she does not act and with this she will do everything possible to keep him, even if she has to share it with her sister and since she does it with her therefore why not with the others, Cinthya until now I see that it is just fun and that's why I don't see why she would say no, the dilemma could come with Candace because not much is known about her , although with what was seen in the last update and that something that could have happened with the manager of the branch where the MC and Kim traveled, it could be addressed from that side, although when the MC calls her, she practically wants to MC, so she would be one of the most difficult to convince but from the little that is known about her, that's where Olivia is, which as you could see is almost impossible, however with the possible loss of her father I'm sure that the MC will be there to comfort and support her no matter that he is in a relationship with one of his students (Julia to be more specific) and she sees in MC that he is not only her friend, but that he could be more (in addition to her father liked the MC) and from there the topic of sharing could be addressed and finally we have Julia from the main LIs (Love Interests), she is one of those who falls in love with the MC with every gesture of the MC and according to what is about to come with her psychotic ex, I'm sure that the MC will play an important role and will help her finally get rid of that guy and with that she will end up surrendering to the MC and won't mind sharing with other girls (of course Kim will also influence here, well In the end she will end up gathering all the LIs and tell them what happened with the MC and how she agrees to share it and will tell them to give that type of relationship a chance, that's for those who are undecided) and each LI makes her come back to believe in love and falls in love with the new LIs and reaffirms the ones he already was with (Keyla, Kim) and how can the MC have fun with other girls, Lidia, Tasha, the girl from the branch could come in (I don't remember the name) And even Kimberly's sister and also the sister of that tough guy who is a colleague of the company (I don't remember his name either), there would be the Harem, it took me longer to write than to give the reasons for how to do it with information that he already has the game, Greetings and see you next time, friend and CHAQUINN0
Gave this to an AI to summarize "cause I ain't gonna read all that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and gotta say, it's all your fantasies because:
-The dev himself once mentioned that the MC can't be in relationship with Julia, Kim and Candace at the same time so there goes the office harem.
- Keyla said she won't be in the MC's way (again) if he wants to meet other girl (thankfully)
- Cinthiya is not even an a LI and yet, she is not happy with the MC spending time with Olivia.
- Olivia was quite upset when she saw Julia and the boy together.
- Michelle doesn't give off that vibe.
- Alessa has Vera already, so there will probably be a throuple route, and I'm not sure if that counts as a harem.
- Didn't play Kimmy's route so I don't know.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I wouldn't want her to be part of it anyways especially after the last update. My thoughts was more so on on comments I read on it before it was removed before the update , came out. The only combo in this game I wouldn't say no to Julia and Michelle but still would feel weird compared to solo. I don't even want to include Vera with Alessa but do plan to play that path just to see it
yeah me neither, Kimmy is solo only for me. And even if there is an option in the future for a throuple, the only one I can imagine playing is Vera/Alessa.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Zorro#34

Apr 23, 2022
Stopped the "good guy" run and started a "manwhore" run where the MC pursues every girl except Julia (she'll get a special "exclusive good guy" run once I'm sure that her ex does nothing ntr-y to her) and Kim (still mad how she left the MC).
And... Damn, this Christmas trip! So. Frikkin'. Much. Kim. The dev even baited us with Liv to laugh at us! Arrgh... :mad:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Friend, Because it can't end in a Harem, a simple and straightforward argument, after the breakup with Kim, which affected the MC to a point that changed both physically and mentally and did a 180, which he decides not to tell his potential partners. What really happened to her (only that it ended and nothing more) and with that she decides to have fun without ties, but the girls don't know, well Keyla knows the story and how the MC changed since what happened with Kim and will soon be able to return to him MC, since her marriage is ending and she will do everything possible to make that happen, she already lost him once and she won't do it again, even if that means she has to share him with other girls, on Kim's part she feels so guilty for what What he did, that in the end he only looks for the MC's happiness and ends up agreeing to share it, the other girls fall in love with how he is and the things that the MC does because they, Kimberly for example, supports him to continue with his dream of being a chef and He is there for her and more and she is there to be open-minded and I think she won't mind sharing, from there to Alessa and her girlfriend Vera, the one is still in love with the MC and girlfriend has wanted him from the beginning, so apart from being eaters of carpets, they want the MC and their relationship is not normal, I don't see why they would care about sharing the MC, in the same way Mishel has been in love with the MC and he will help her through the therapy of the mother MC and her support and that of the sister to overcome what has happened and she will be able to see that both her sister and the MC still have feelings for each other and she knows what it is to lose the MC if she does not act and with this she will do everything possible to keep him, even if she has to share it with her sister and since she does it with her therefore why not with the others, Cinthya until now I see that it is just fun and that's why I don't see why she would say no, the dilemma could come with Candace because not much is known about her , although with what was seen in the last update and that something that could have happened with the manager of the branch where the MC and Kim traveled, it could be addressed from that side, although when the MC calls her, she practically wants to MC, so she would be one of the most difficult to convince but from the little that is known about her, that's where Olivia is, which as you could see is almost impossible, however with the possible loss of her father I'm sure that the MC will be there to comfort and support her no matter that he is in a relationship with one of his students (Julia to be more specific) and she sees in MC that he is not only her friend, but that he could be more (in addition to her father liked the MC) and from there the topic of sharing could be addressed and finally we have Julia from the main LIs (Love Interests), she is one of those who falls in love with the MC with every gesture of the MC and according to what is about to come with her psychotic ex, I'm sure that the MC will play an important role and will help her finally get rid of that guy and with that she will end up surrendering to the MC and won't mind sharing with other girls (of course Kim will also influence here, well In the end she will end up gathering all the LIs and tell them what happened with the MC and how she agrees to share it and will tell them to give that type of relationship a chance, that's for those who are undecided) and each LI makes her come back to believe in love and falls in love with the new LIs and reaffirms the ones he already was with (Keyla, Kim) and how can the MC have fun with other girls, Lidia, Tasha, the girl from the branch could come in (I don't remember the name) And even Kimberly's sister and also the sister of that tough guy who is a colleague of the company (I don't remember his name either), there would be the Harem, it took me longer to write than to give the reasons for how to do it with information that he already has the game, Greetings and see you next time, friend and CHAQUINN0
I think your enter key is broken....might want to get that looked at.

The first time there is a conflicting scene between two LI's should have told you all you need to know. See, how about that, said all that in just a few short words.

CHAQUINN0

Yesterday's Crossroads Developer
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Does anyone know what will the douche points lead to???
This variable will determine the MC's personality and behavior in specific situations.

It works similarly to choices that affect losing Zeke's friendship, or make one girl more important than another, for example. The choices you make throughout are all interconnected.

CHAQUINN0

Yesterday's Crossroads Developer
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Of course I'm paying attention. I don't understand why the Dev didn't make it clear that the game would be romance focused from the start, Why do you have to tag the harem in the first place and well...delete it?

If you haven't noticed, why the Dev patreon doesn't show the number of supporters? I mean...It shown since the beginning why hide it now? I think you'll understand why?
The harem tag was removed because many assumed it meant that every love interest would blindly accept everything and have an open relationship, which is not the case—only three of them will. To avoid further confusion, the tag is gone.

I appreciate your support, but if you chose to move on for that reason, I totally understand. Since Chapter 3's release, I've gained over a hundred new supporters, for which I’m very grateful. Most are there for the game's main focus: its story. I chose not to display the numbers on my Patreon page because it’s nobody’s business, but if needed, I can display it again, no big deal.

Either way, while there is still the option to pursue (almost) everyone at the same time, not everyone will be open to an open relationship.

Zorro#34

Apr 23, 2022
Played through everyone's content (except Kim's). Damn, now I get why you guys like Kimberly so much, she's got awesome chemistry with the MC.

1. Julia. Best girl. She constantly looks as if afraid to lose her newfound happiness, and I feel for her. Also, she's somewhat clingy, which I like in girls.
2. Kimberly. Yeah, from second-to-last to second-to-best, an incredible jump. Out of all the exes, her behaviour around the MC is the most smooth and natural.
3. Candace. I love how reserved she is; in a drama-filled game, it's a very good quality.
4. Michelle. A slight drop; at first, she was second to Julia, but now, even if not accounting for Kimberly's progress, she lost to Candace too. Idk, she has a great model, but her past is actually more interesting to me than her present. She needs good parental figures in her life, not a boyfriend, however nice he might be.
5. Alessa. A beautiful girl (she looks a lot like Taylor Cole, if anyone knows that actress), but she's well off and probably needs the MC the least. Her past with the MC is also the least interesting out of all of his exes.
6. Olivia. While Kimberly had a great rise (from #7 to #2), Olivia had a great fall (from #3 to #6). I liked her a lot when she was "the girl with the sick dad", but I'm not big into art, so her art storyline and her strange friend got me bored.
7. Kim. I'm still salty over how she broke up with the MC, but she tries to make everything work in the present, I'll give her that. Besides, my dislike for their breakup is based on the MC's reaction (he didn't fight for her at all!) as much as on her own actions.
8. Keyla. Her last position is not even because of what she did, but because the MC doesn't seem remotely interested in her, all the interest is on her side, imo. If there's an ex in this game who he's completely gotten over, it's her.

Last edited:
Reactions: fraerkof

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
yeah, no, not gonna read this wall of text, whatever you have written I wholeheartedly disagree.

the only way MC can gather a harem here - if he drugs and brainwashes every and each of LIs, fortunately MC is not a creep, neither a rapey

P.S. You know - you could start creating your own games, whatever you wrote - I am sure it makes a lot of sense :rolleyes:
I think your enter key is broken....might want to get that looked at.

The first time there is a conflicting scene between two LI's should have told you all you need to know. See, how about that, said all that in just a few short words.
Gave this to an AI to summarize "cause I ain't gonna read all that
and gotta say, it's all your fantasies because:

-The dev himself once mentioned that the MC can't be in relationship with Julia, Kim and Candace at the same time so there goes the office harem.

- Keyla said she won't be in the MC's way (again) if he wants to meet other girl (thankfully)

- Cinthiya is not even an a LI and yet, she is not happy with the MC spending time with Olivia.

- Olivia was quite upset when she saw Julia and the boy together.

- Michelle doesn't give off that vibe.

- Alessa has Vera already, so there will probably be a throuple route, and I'm not sure if that counts as a harem.

- Didn't play Kimmy's route so I don't know.
It's just a perspective of how the Harem could develop, with arguments that are already in the game or that could be added based on the clues given in it, I don't intend to create a game (maybe in the future, but I'm more of a gamer), just as I wanted to demonstrate how the same could be formed and well create an illusion of what it would have been if that course had been followed and as a final point "good luck to the DEV with his VN and to the players who are staying, enjoy it, greetings friends"

Observe Scout

Sep 14, 2020
"P.S. You know - you could start creating your own games, whatever you wrote - I am sure it makes a lot of sense :rolleyes:"

It's just a perspective of how the Harem could develop, with arguments that are already in the game or that could be added based on the clues given in it, I don't intend to create a game (maybe in the future, but I'm more of a gamer), just as I wanted to demonstrate how the same could be formed and well create an illusion of what it would have been if that course had been followed and as a final point "good luck to the DEV with his VN and to the players who are staying, enjoy it, greetings friends"
Do you realize that he is mocking you? if I were you I'll shut his damn mouth real quick, or meet up in one-on-one fight outside social media, it better than mocking to other people here(on a keyboard), don't you think? :ROFLMAO: you should understand that he is someone who likes to flatter his Dev. when there are negative comments about the game they end up mocking of people who think differently. trust me I've seen a lot, and I'm got sick of it. ;)

Observe Scout

Sep 14, 2020
That’s by far one of the lowest blows I have ever read here on F95.
Observe Scout you should be ashamed of yourself for going down that road.
You make me feel like a bad person.
You should know that I didn't start this. It was him who started it.

I'm sorry you had to see this. I respect this community.

But I don't like it when someone mocking of other people. when they don't know each other, hope you understand.

I am human I have emotions and feelings. or would you say if someone makes fun of you, you will act like you don't care?

And again I'm sorry you had to see all of this. I truly am.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You make me feel like a bad person.
You should know that I didn't start this. It was him who started it.

I'm sorry you had to see this. I respect this community.

But I don't like it when someone mocking of other people. when they don't know each other, hope you understand.

I am human I have emotions and feelings. or would you say if someone makes fun of you, you will act like you don't care?

And again I'm sorry you had to see all of this. I truly am.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes