VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads [Ch.3 v0.4.0a] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
The scene where we kiss her, but she is afraid of screwing things up and losing MC eventually but then she finally gives in - was soooo fucking wholesome :love:

No fucking way we're gonna lose her, well, not my MC :cool:

Also I hope we will help her to get back to studying, she clearly regrets leaving it for that carrier attempt. Well, she obviously regrets leaving MC more but still.
I don't know if it's just me but my favorite thing about her is her

jealousy and territorial nature that turns me on

sadly in these games, the girls aren't allowed to be jealous

they always have to be okay with you being with other girls

which is a shame

because not only am I monogamous and prefer one girl

I also get turned on by jealous women

that do not like to share so Kimberly is a rare treat

of course, it depends on your choices but the fact that she actually gets jealous

and does not share you with anyone like a toy

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexMpog

Khemara

Apr 29, 2024
Pretty please can we have a playlist link... nice music! I wanna be able to listen to outside of the game. The babe in my life LOVES the music.. and she is not into these kind of games!!!

WolverineCTX

Nov 5, 2023
Pretty please can we have a playlist link... nice music! I wanna be able to listen to outside of the game. The babe in my life LOVES the music.. and she is not into these kind of games!!!
Load up the Gamer and look under "CREDITS", scroll down and you'll find each Song that's in the Game with a external Link to it. So easy to make your own Play-List ;)
music.jpg

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Yesterday's Crossroads to v0.4.0. As of 02/08/24, this port has been updated to include scrappy's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: - Pixeldrain -

Edit 02/08/24: This port has been updated to include a walkthrough mod.
I have just updated my Android port to include scrappy's walkthrough mod.

alive89

Mar 8, 2023
Chaquinn has a playlist in Soundcloud with all the musics in the game, he already added the new ones from chapter 3 as well.

Reactions: WolverineCTX
4.40 star(s) 43 Votes