VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads [Ch.3 v0.4.0a] [CHAQUINN0]

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It would be great to have Riley as an LI without hurting Kimberly, but I don't see how that would happen without modifying the current script.

If Riley was Da-Som Kim's sister, I don't think anyone would care how Da-Som would feel about it.

And speaking of Da-Som Kim's sister, she's coming, right? I hope the dev learned from what happened with Riley and doesn't introduce such a gorgeous model again without making her an LI.
i'm the odd one out I don't mind not having Riley never thought for on second I want her to be a LI to be honest. There is one character I wouldn't mind but there is basically a 0% chance of her being a LI. Sarah Keyla's friend that she talks to once or twice. I just really like Sarah's character model haha.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If Riley was Da-Som Kim's sister, I don't think anyone would care how Da-Som would feel about it.
True :LOL:
And speaking of Da-Som Kim's sister, she's coming, right? I hope the dev learned from what happened with Riley and doesn't introduce such a gorgeous model again without making her an LI.
That sounds like fun, we should make sure Kim sees how happy the couple is and how well the MC treats her sister :whistle:

• Wow
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
It would be great to have Riley as an LI without hurting Kimberly, but I don't see how that would happen without modifying the current script.

first of all, I'd never dump Kimmy for Riley, she is the the best LI of all no question.
The second point makes no sense whatsoever.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes