VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads [Ch.3 v0.4.0a] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
yeah Candance I got a gut feeling she is hiding something major not sure how I feel about her just yet tbh. Yeah Kimberly really had alot of good moments in this one im just surprised she didn't rise higher on my ranks for me considering I love all that wholesome stuff.
it's funny I fell in love with Kimberly the second she appeared on screen

everything about her just screams I'm nobody's girlfriend

I'm a wife

.Bitch

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024

I'm a wife

.Bitch
The way the MC and his friend talked about her, it seemed like she had been a terrible girlfriend, so I ignored her on the train.

But playing a route only with her ended up being my favorite, now it's up to me to help her become a renowned chef.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

I'm a wife

.Bitch
my first time I saw her I thought she was just gonna be some side girl for lewds so I ignored her initially, seeing how fast her first lewd scene came about. I missed remembered a bit this update really proved she isn't all about that. Still not my favorite for reasons I said earlier but I can see her making coming in 3rd place in the future.

Sep 3, 2020
my first time I saw her I thought she was just gonna be some side girl for lewds so I ignored her initially, seeing how fast her first lewd scene came about. I missed remembered a bit this update really proved she isn't all about that. Still not my favorite for reasons I said earlier but I can see her making coming in 3rd place in the future.
I understand why you would have that impression but the reason why her scene happened so quickly

because she and the MC have history from back in the day

they were friends with benefits in the old days but if you're on her route

it changes from friends with benefits to friends with benefits who didn't realize they loved each other until she left

and now that she's back they don't want to repeat the same mistakes again

MC loves her and he doesn't want to lose her again

no, it's more like he will not lose her again

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I understand why you would have that impression but the reason why her scene happened so quickly

it changes from friends with benefits to friends with benefits who didn't realize they loved each other until she left

yeah that's why I like her alot now after I replayed all paths . I still would put Julia and Michelle above her personally.

Only reasons I do put Aleesa and Oliva above her are for personal reasons which I do not even know why I like them more but I just do. Well Aleesa does have a troupe I love ( getting back with a EX but beyond that cant explain why as her path really hasn't started all that much yet it's just starting)

But as a character she is top tier for sure she really should be my 3rd or 2nd favorite if im being honest with you but she isn't and don't know why , cant put my finger on the reason I dont like her over a few others.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
my first time I saw her I thought she was just gonna be some side girl for lewds
Actually, I vaguely remember that CHAQ mentioned that Kimmy was originally a side girl but she was promoted to a main LI given how popular she turned out to be, thank god because she's easily my favorite and I would have hated it if I couldn't have an ending with her.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
nah don't need any more but I won't say no to her either if she becomes one haha. I just really liked that character model. I'm making a Save for all the girls on my replay 9 saves + a manslut. Tho im not sure if 1 of them is just a LI or just a one night stand lol (Cynthia) . Yet to play Ch 3 yet so I can't say for sure who my favorite things can change but it's looking like not much has changed for my top 3 yet.

Michelle / Julia ( tied)
Alessa ( no Vera / throuple)
I will say just need 1 good bit of Oliva content then she will overtake Alessa for #3 as I like both of them alot just like Alessa slightly more.
Cynthia isn't a main LI, she's considered a side-girl most likely along with Liv (who we meet in chapter 3) and Tasha (who we met at the party in chapter 2). If Riley is given more content, then I'm guessing she will also be a side girl since dev is pretty much set on having the 8 main LIs we've already met. Side girls are confirmed to be risk-free from impacting whichever main LI we are pursuing and are optional girls to have fun with but not interested in being in a relationship with the MC.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
While I played all the girls paths just to see them. I found Aleesa was the only Ex I liked as she never did anything shitty so far.

Not sure how much you played so putting this in a spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you don't want the throuple with Vera, she's willing to step aside and break up with Alessa so they can get back together. She knows all about Alessa and the MC's past... and that he was the one that got away for Alessa... and since she truly cares about her and wants her to be happy, she will be completely understanding and bow out of the relationship with Alessa.

Normally I'd go for Alessa's solo path, but the dev promised that he is adding some good, emotional content for Vera and the MC, and has made assurances that the MC is not just a 3rd wheel, but an equal part of the relationship and someone both girls fall in love with. My curiosity got the better of me and gonna give that throuple path a shot, if I don't like it, I'll just go back to Alessa solo.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If you don't want the throuple with Vera, she's willing to step aside and break up with Alessa so they can get back together. She knows all about Alessa and the MC's past... and that he was the one that got away for Alessa... and since she truly cares about her and wants her to be happy, she will be completely understanding and bow out of the relationship with Alessa.

Normally I'd go for Alessa's solo path, but the dev promised that he is adding some good, emotional content for Vera and the MC, and has made assurances that the MC is not just a 3rd wheel, but an equal part of the relationship and someone both girls fall in love with. My curiosity got the better of me and gonna give that throuple path a shot, if I don't like it, I'll just go back to Alessa solo.
yeah I have a feeling it would be clean break up but still there seems to have decent amount of drama in this game or set up for some to come. So wouldn't surprise me if it ends up messy somehow. I personally got a save for both throuple and solo

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
I don't know if this has been shared here yet, but good news for Riley fans:
Looks like it could be the same case as with Kimmy:
I'm so glad Kimberly didn't end up being a side girl. That would have been tragic, she's in my top 2 for sure.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022

The scene where we kiss her, but she is afraid of screwing things up and losing MC eventually but then she finally gives in - was soooo fucking wholesome :love:

No fucking way we're gonna lose her, well, not my MC :cool:

Also I hope we will help her to get back to studying, she clearly regrets leaving it for that carrier attempt. Well, she obviously regrets leaving MC more but still.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The scene where we kiss her, but she is afraid of screwing things up and losing MC eventually but then she finally gives in - was soooo fucking wholesome :love:

No fucking way we're gonna lose her, well, not my MC :cool:

Also I hope we will help her to get back to studying, she clearly regrets leaving it for that carrier attempt. Well, she obviously regrets leaving MC more but still.
Completely agree (y)

Now if only we can convince her to lose the nose ring....

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
you take that back!
Sorry, can't! No issue with tats, have them myself (unless on hands/neck...they just look cheap)...no issue with piercings (have one myself) but facial piercings...will never like. Never have.

I know, personal choice and individualism and all that malarkey....but I think they ruin a pretty girls face.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Personally when it comes to face piercings I only like 1 piercing if it's a nose piercings but only on 1 side but anymore more than that I dont like it

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Sorry, can't! No issue with tats, have them myself (unless on hands/neck...they just look cheap)...no issue with piercings (have one myself) but facial piercings...will never like. Never have.

I know, personal choice and individualism and all that malarkey....but I think they ruin a pretty girls face.
just teasing, you like what you like, I personally have no issues with them if they are tasteful, I think Kimmy looks nice with it.

Reactions: Maviarab
4.40 star(s) 43 Votes