VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads [Ch.3 v0.4.0a] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
Thats why i have 6 saves, because if you are on Julia path, you lock yourself from Olivia path
When I can't be with multiple LIs in a game I just play a Monk run. I hate having to have multiple saves for a game. And if a game falls apart because the MC is single and not with an LI I know it's not a game I want to play, luckily this game seems to be playable without being in a relationship. Plus it's nice being able to not be a douchebag to turn down a girl, I hate it when in games in order to say no to an LI you have to treat them like shit instead of just being able to say no but still remain friends.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
With skipping is everything pretty fast, starting to love that function :D
yeah i'm just doing all my saves at the same time. Just playing a good amount of content then switching through my saves to catch up lol. I even made saves for Keyla and Kim and they suck

PS : Julia is so damn cute and adorable when you ask her out and again when you schedule the date.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
yeah i'm just doing all my saves at the same time. Just playing a good amount of content then switching through my saves to catch up lol. I even made saves for Keyla and Kim and they suck

PS : Julia is so damn cute and adorable when you ask her out and again when you schedule the date.
Julia is my favorite, but after doing a save route with each LI, I started to find Kimberly to be the best option for a relationship. Surprisingly, I found her to be much more affectionate and without a scary past.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Julia is my favorite, but after doing a save route with each LI, I started to find Kimberly to be the best option for a relationship. Surprisingly, I found her to be much more affectionate and without a scary past.
yeah a AVN buddy of mine told me Kimberly really shines in this update and is the best part of the update. I will see when I get there. Just restarted last night so only in Chapter 1 lol. Personally I could never decide between Julia and Michelle for my favorite.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
yeah a AVN buddy of mine told me Kimberly really shines in this update and is the best part of the update. I will see when I get there. Just restarted last night so only in Chapter 1 lol. Personally I could never decide between Julia and Michelle for my favorite.
You know what the problem with Michelle is for me? It's my weakness for brunettes; I can't have a sister-in-law like Alessa.

Regarding the update, there's another part that stands out: it's the employee from the other city who keeps hitting on you.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
replaying the game and I had to save this render such a good render for a background haha even if it isn't my favorite character.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Hard to keep one path straight in this game... I want to get all those beauties but i feel that dating mote than one isn't a good thing to do in this one. Olivia, Michelle, Julia... Alessa, Kimberley, Keyla...
Chaquinno really does know how to make beautiful LI's and renders. Being spoiled for choice is a nice problem to have.

Reactions: BenMeiffert

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
man I must say this dev makes some good looking characters only in Chapter 2 on my replay but I lowkey wish Keyla's friend Sarah wasn't a minor character I really like how she looks , I totally forgot all about her.

Reactions: c.mork

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
man I must say this dev makes some good looking characters only in Chapter 2 on my replay but I lowkey wish Keyla's friend Sarah wasn't a minor character I really like how she looks , I totally forgot all about her.

Damn dude you want to add another girl to the mix?! :LOL: Honestly I like all of the girls in this, except Kim the ex girlfriend. I'm just not interested in her tbh and was low key glad when they broke up and she left, as cold as that may sound. Alessa is probably my favourite, the possible throuple with her and Vera, count me in! :love:

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Damn dude you want to add another girl to the mix?! :LOL: Honestly I like all of the girls in this, except Kim the ex girlfriend. I'm just not interested in her tbh and was low key glad when they broke up and she left, as cold as that may sound. Alessa is probably my favourite, the possible throuple with her and Vera, count me in! :love:
nah don't need any more but I won't say no to her either if she becomes one haha. I just really liked that character model. I'm making a Save for all the girls on my replay 9 saves + a manslut. Tho im not sure if 1 of them is just a LI or just a one night stand lol (Cynthia) . Yet to play Ch 3 yet so I can't say for sure who my favorite things can change but it's looking like not much has changed for my top 3 yet.

Michelle / Julia ( tied)
Alessa ( no Vera / throuple)
I will say just need 1 good bit of Oliva content then she will overtake Alessa for #3 as I like both of them alot just like Alessa slightly more.

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes