VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads [Ch.3 v0.4.0a] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 46 Votes

Justaphase

May 1, 2024

:peepocookie:

View attachment 3967636
ewww kim I got the fire who is getting the torches and stakes gotta burn her at the stake
Why do I get the feeling that this dev is going to keep forcing Kim on us regardless of our choices? The MC has moved on and I really didn't care that they broke up, honestly I was glad when she left. There were too many forced interactions with her in the last episode IMO.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Why do I get the feeling that this dev is going to keep forcing Kim on us regardless of our choices? The MC has moved on and I really didn't care that they broke up, honestly I was glad when she left. There were too many forced interactions with her in the last episode IMO.
I don't really mind forced interactions but force romantic interactions yes. Cause the dev did create the character and story for her character. So I don't like the idea of her being completely erased from the game just cause I dont like her or any LI in any game , until a dev decides it's time for them to go.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I don't really mind forced interactions but force romantic interactions yes. Cause the dev did create the character and story for her character. So I don't like the idea of her being completely erased from the game just cause I dont like her or any LI in any game , until a dev decides it's time for them to go.
I don't want her erased from the game but when you see more of her in an episode than the love interest that you like, that's a problem that will annoy most people. Hopefully they can just be ex's that also happen to be work colleagues and leave it at that. Unless someone is crazy enough to want to get back with her.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I don't want her erased from the game but when you see more of her in an episode than the love interest that you like, that's a problem that will annoy most people. Hopefully they can just be ex's that also happen to be work colleagues and leave it at that. Unless someone is crazy enough to want to get back with her.
yeah I hear that. I'm personally doing a Kim path but only to see it but it's my last path

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I think she will still be quite relevant to the plot going forward (unfortunately), so we'll be seeing her a lot even if not on a romance path with her. But the same goes for some of the others too. But whatever, I can live it, and I like most routes except Kim and Keyla, so yay, more content for me.

Ashen Winters

Aug 11, 2018
I keep seeing people saying that some of the LI's will share but not who they are. I gave up skiming the the thread, anyone know who they are or is it too soon to tell who they are and the dev is keeping it a surprise?

I thought it was a harem game cause of the miss tag. So on my playthrough I was going for everyone but Kaylah, but it makes me feel bad when the girls get upset when they find out you have been playing the field. I would like to avoid this if possible.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I keep seeing people saying that some of the LI's will share but not who they are. I gave up skiming the the thread, anyone know who they are or is it too soon to tell who they are and the dev is keeping it a surprise?

I thought it was a harem game cause of the miss tag. So on my playthrough I was going for everyone but Kaylah, but it makes me feel bad when the girls get upset when they find out you have been playing the field. I would like to avoid this if possible.
To be honest the game hasn't progressed enough to say for certain. But the only 1 I get the impression that is a safe is Alessa and her girlfriend. Otherwise who knows. I really don't see any of the others sharing tho.

Reactions: Ashen Winters

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

To be honest the game hasn't progressed enough to say for certain. But the only 1 I get the impression that is a safe is Alessa and her girlfriend. Otherwise who knows. I really don't see any of the others sharing tho.
Yes it has Des...the dev himself has stated (of which I posted his Discord statement in this very thread btw). Obviously, you have Aalessa and her GF. The ONLY other girl who may be be tempted, with the right variables and choices is Kimberly (though she will fight to keep you to herself). No one else.

Reactions: Ashen Winters

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Yes it has Des...the dev himself has stated (of which I posted his Discord statement in this very thread btw). Obviously, you have Aalessa and her GF. The ONLY other girl who may be be tempted, with the right variables and choices is Kimberly (though she will fight to keep you to herself). No one else.
ah I see I knew there will be down the road just so far haven't seen who other than Alessa / Vera would be included just from playing the game. Tho I don't look at variables , as I like things to come as a surprise when the game progresses naturally. I kind of had a feeling Kimberly or Candance could make sense but that's it but wasn't sure till more updates come out. But since you posted a statement from the dev I simply forgot you even posted it

Reactions: Maviarab

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I ain't fucking sharing Kimmy with someone else though, probably the best LI in the game.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Wholeheartedly agree. And no way I'm breaking Kimmy's heart as well.

So far she is probably the one who loves MC the most.
For me I see Kimberly and Michelle being tied for who love the MC the most. But yeah my Kimberly save is gonna be faithful. I do plan to do a chaos / manwhore cheating pos save at some point to see the consequences but that will be after more updates.

4.40 star(s) 46 Votes