VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads [Ch.3 v0.4.0a] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Personally I love me some Keyla and can't wait for this, looks like she is finally making her move.
I actually got a feeling while I do dislike her now she is going to get better after so many updates. As she seems like the type of a character for me that starts negative and improves and will have a decent character story / romance arc eventually. She is no where near Kim level of dislike for me I just like everyone else more. I really only disliked 1 or 2 things about her but not nearly as bad as what kim did to me.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I actually got a feeling while I do dislike her now she is going to get better after so many updates. As she seems like the type of a character for me that starts negative and improves and will have a decent character story / romance arc eventually. She is no where near Kim level of dislike for me I just like everyone else more. I really only disliked 1 or 2 things about her but not nearly as bad as what kim did to me.
Their whole history and situation is a real mess, but sometimes a mess and bit of drama can be fun. To play and watch mind you, wouldn't want to live that shit in real life :LOL:
I like it when not all routes with love interests have a straight line, if you know what I mean, it stops things from being too boring.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Their whole history and situation is a real mess, but sometimes a mess and bit of drama can be fun. To play and watch mind you, wouldn't want to live that shit in real life :LOL:
I like it when not all routes with love interests have a straight line, if you know what I mean, it stops things from being too boring.
yeah that's why I kind of see her as the dislike / hate her now but she grow on you type. In fact alot of my favorite characters are the same way where I disliked them at the start but ended up liking them by time I was done. So yeah I really look forward to her path even if she is low on my list for now. That and well I do like her character arc so far it isn't a straight like you said. It seems to be the most complicated and most interesting path so far.

Dec 15, 2020
When will we be able to know which girl is compatible with whom or who excludes whom for the planned harem tag? At first we know that Olivia and Julia are exclusive with each other, with whom can the harem be made?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
When will we be able to know which girl is compatible with whom or who excludes whom for the planned harem tag? At first we know that Olivia and Julia are exclusive with each other, with whom can the harem be made?
Alessa and Vera for a throuple but beyond that there isn't any harem as far as I know. I know the tag used to be there but it was removed I forget the reason exactly don't feel like searching the thread. But I think it was something like the dev had a different idea / meaning as harem compared to what it is for the site. Not sure exactly but tbh harem never would of made any sense with this one without it feeling forced.

Reactions: Danyboyrojas995
Dec 15, 2020
O
Alessa and Vera for a throuple but beyond that there isn't any harem as far as I know. I know the tag used to be there but it was removed I forget the reason exactly don't feel like searching the thread. But I think it was something like the dev had a different idea / meaning as harem compared to what it is for the site. Not sure exactly but tbh harem never would of made any sense with this one without it feeling forced.
Oh yeah, I seem to remember something about the tag being removed, but thanks anyway, I'll stick to my different saves with each girl, I can live with the throuple thing if it ever happens, clearly

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
Here it is. I bookmarked it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/yesterdays-crossroads-ch-3-v0-4-0a-chaquinn0.144318/post-14572016

Dec 15, 2020
The harem tag was removed because many assumed it meant that every love interest would blindly accept everything and have an open relationship, which is not the case—only three of them will. To avoid further confusion, the tag is gone.

I appreciate your support, but if you chose to move on for that reason, I totally understand. Since Chapter 3's release, I've gained over a hundred new supporters, for which I’m very grateful. Most are there for the game's main focus: its story. I chose not to display the numbers on my Patreon page because it’s nobody’s business, but if needed, I can display it again, no big deal.

Either way, while there is still the option to pursue (almost) everyone at the same time, not everyone will be open to an open relationship.
And at the moment, which girls would not enter into the idea of an open relationship?

I know Olivia isn't willing, but what about other girls?

Reactions: johnmnf692

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Personally I'm glad that this game isn't harem, even though I joke about the struggle of choosing between so many beauties. It wouldn't fit this AVN at all tbh, in fact there are very few harem games that I enjoy. Long Road Home handles the harem thing pretty well but other than that I prefer games where you have to make a choice. It makes the girls feel more real and not just mindless sexbots.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexMpog

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
And at the moment, which girls would not enter into the idea of an open relationship?

I know Olivia isn't willing, but what about other girls?
Not the dev obviously but I'd say Julia and Michelle for sure won't. Kimberly probably won't but not 100% sure.

Kim , Candace and Keyla are the only ones im a bit uncertain about.

Id probably assume Keyla won't from what we have seen of her character so far but not entirely sure .

Kim not sure to be honest she feels like she wouldn't be but then again she could be so desperate to get back with the MC she would be willing to do it.

No idea about Candace I don't recall her character that well.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Newsflash, I don't like NTR. I only do proofreading and some testing for that game. I never 'play' the NTR route. :FacePalm:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
when we be able to know when people can do a simple godamn search?

Not the dev obviously but I'd say Julia and Michelle for sure won't. Kimberly probably won't but not 100% sure.

Kim , Candace and Keyla are the only ones im a bit uncertain about.

Id probably assume Keyla won't from what we have seen of her character so far but not entirely sure .

Kim not sure to be honest she feels like she wouldn't be but then again she could be so desperate to get back with the MC she would be willing to do it.

No idea about Candace I don't recall her character that well.
Des, I love you man but seriously? Why ypou not listening to me? How many times do I have to keep repeating the same information and posting the same screenshot, from the dev himself?

ONCE MORE:::::

Only Alessa and Vera will entertain more than one woman! Kimberley is open to the idea but will fight to keep you to herself and not involve anyone else.

NO ONE ELSE WILL ENTERTAIN A THROUPLE!!!!

https://f95zone.to/threads/yesterdays-crossroads-ch-3-v0-4-0a-chaquinn0.144318/post-14349254

Last edited:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023

Des, I love you man but seriously? Why ypou not listening to me? How many times do I have to keep repeating the same information and posting the same screenshot, from the dev himself?

Only Alessa and Vera will entertain more than one woman! Kimberley is open to the idea but will fight to keep you to herself and not involve anyone else.

https://f95zone.to/threads/yesterdays-crossroads-ch-3-v0-4-0a-chaquinn0.144318/post-14349254
:(

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

1726062839029.png

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021

It's a hard decision because of how well like the love interest are but I like it that way.

This harem shit annoys me equally as much as the NTR crap. You can't realistically say you have someone but aren't ready for the commitment. It defeats the purpose of "Romance".

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes