VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
i wait till the secret is out...whatever that may be...hope not "i´m with your dad or hey i´m actually a dude":LOL: or your brother fucks me every weekend,when i said i´m working.....hopefully more a romance harem story....we will see...
even worse brother the secret is that She's leaving:cry: but i'd still recommend you play, it's really good so far, despite the emotional dagger piercing my heart :KEK:

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
This is a kinetic novel so far, we have absolutely no choices, not a fan of this. Sex scenes look very boring, and absolutely not memorable but at least with animation, the renders are good, and it's too early to tell about the plot. So far I can't say that this is a good start, we'll see what happens next, and I hope that there will be no NTR

Herofactory45

Jan 31, 2020
Hello, everyone!

Just a quick update for those wondering, some of the planned tags are: Multiple Endings, Harem (optional), Sex toys, Solo, Titfuck, Anal

We're always open for suggestions too as this is just the beginning.

Hope you enjoy the game! :love:
Hey CHAQUINN 0 This was a really enjoyable first release! but one thing is bothering me a little, will virtually no choices outside of sex scenes be a recuring theme in future updates or is that just due to it being a prologue and we will be given more freedom in the next version?

Again amazing first release, wish you all the luck with this game!

edit: One more question, is there any reason why everyone including MC calls Kim by her surname instead of calling her Da-som (her first name)?

CHAQUINN0

Yesterday's Crossroads Developer
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Hey CHAQUINN 0 This was a really enjoyable first release! but one thing is bothering me a little, will virtually no choices outside of sex scenes be a recuring theme in future updates or is that just due to it being a prologue and we will be given more freedom in the next version?

Again amazing first release, wish you all the luck with this game!

edit: One more question, is there any reason why Kim is called by her surname instead of being called Da-som by MC?
Hi! Thank you, I'm glad you liked it!

The player choices will be heavily influencing the game starting from Chapter 1, the Prologue was mainly to tell how we are where we are. I have a solid "backbone" for the story and all LIs for the chapters to come, in fact the Harem and each individual relationship will be totally influenced by the player.

Kim's name was a tough choice for me, I wanted to give her a pure Korean name but also wanted to make it easy to remember. I wanted to use either Sarang or Da-Som, due to their meaning and as "Kim" is somewhat easy to remember I ended up going with it like that.. hahaha

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
It's pretty good so far and longer than average for a prologue.

Thank you and good luck.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has a dagger in his heart, because girls seem to only use him,
jumping ship at the very first whim - one dumped him for a guy, the next dumped him
for a job, pretty clueless the MC is not engaging with anyone outside of blending in.

The bum joke is really hurtful why she chose the other guy,
but then he was strung along, but the fact in a group some broad chooses some guy, not the other,
well, the other is left outside, alone, the plus one who would never find anyone meaningful,
because everyone found somebody else in the group.

Finding enough lack of self esteem to still be around people who clearly do not value him,
Mc needs to put on his big hung chad pants and start looking around making his own plans,
being the +1 in some broad plans lefy him hurt and alone this far.

Something to look forward to in the next installments.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Hi! Thank you, I'm glad you liked it!The player choices will be heavily influencing the game starting from Chapter 1, the Prologue was mainly to tell how we are where we are. I have a solid "backbone" for the story and all LIs for the chapters to come, in fact the Harem and each individual relationship will be totally influenced by the player.Kim's name was a tough choice for me, I wanted to give her a pure Korean name but also wanted to make it easy to remember. I wanted to use either Sarang or Da-Som, due to their meaning and as "Kim" is somewhat easy to remember I ended up going with it like that.. hahaha

I tried it, it didn't convince me much, since you say BackBone, is the mc going to grow one? I understand the situation, but the fact that the mc doesn't feel angry with Kim who decides to leave, only notifying him 2 days before, despite the fact that they have been together for a few years, leaves much to be desired from his character, not a big fan of him, nor can he reject the goodbye kiss. ..is the mc going to be the typical "loser good guy", that everything seems fine to him?

Last edited:

CHAQUINN0

Yesterday's Crossroads Developer
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021

I tried it, it didn't convince me much, since you say BackBone, is the mc going to grow one? I understand the situation, but the fact that the mc doesn't feel angry with Kim who decides to leave, only notifying him 2 days before, despite the fact that they have been together for a few years, leaves much to be desired from his character, not a big fan of him, nor can he reject the goodbye kiss. ..is the mc going to be the typical "good guy", that everything seems fine to him?
You get the point exactly!

The MC having this punch to the gut makes him look outside the window and understand that there are bigger fish to catch,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
growing a pair is inevitable.

The fact that he simply accepts it with no hesitation is a question of the initial personality really.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

I tried it, it didn't convince me much, since you say BackBone, is the mc going to grow one? I understand the situation, but the fact that the mc doesn't feel angry with Kim who decides to leave, only notifying him 2 days before, despite the fact that they have been together for a few years, leaves much to be desired from his character, not a big fan of him, nor can he reject the goodbye kiss. ..is the mc going to be the typical "loser good guy", that everything seems fine to him?
Gonna hafta say, "I agree wholeheartedly." The reader can see it coming.
There are many things to like and I will continue to follow the story. There are several promising possibilities foreshadowed and my greatest hope is that if

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I didn't like some of the comments in this thread. It's like they're trying to "force" the dev to create a harem based game and don't care about anything else. Could you guys just leave him alone and let him do whatever he wants?

If his storywriting really shines with NTR, sharing or other things, then let others enjoys his story too.
I'm not a fan of stealing type NTR too but I'm not gonna question it's existence because of my respect to it's fanbase.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Gonna hafta say, "I agree wholeheartedly." The reader can see it coming.
There are many things to like and I will continue to follow the story. There are several promising possibilities foreshadowed and my greatest hope is that if
Yes, the thing with the friend is worse, and the whole scene, "I wanted to tell you, but it seems that my hints didn't reach you" the first thing I thought was, well, I hope the mc can reject them outright, he doesn't even need them as friends.

I'm going to take into account what the dev says and see what happens, I hope that means being able to reject the typical Bi/lesbian trope, impo the game may have potential but we will have to see.
all LIs for the chapters to come, in fact the Harem and each individual relationship will be totally influenced by the player.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Fully agree there, same for the friend which knew it all along...i would be pretty pissed at her as well.
Imo it would have been nice to have the choice to not even bring her to the airport after that shitty break up of her.
I hope the MC grows a backbone fast, as he is now, i really don't like him.

Hm, i'd rather make a pic were we take some gasoline and burn that scooter, or one with some hookers...makes a nice 'farwell and never come back' message.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes