VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
You must play Acting Lessons
Brah, to this day there are so many people who complain about that game traumatizing them.
I still prefer the crazy LI in Blackheart Hotel though or the sister in Raptus :p

On topic again, I think I might have fucked up by picking Julia since she wrecked the Kayla moment. I don't know how MC can go on a harem route with Julia being romanced either :unsure:

Julia is hot but I get the feeling she is gonna be a solo path choice.

Last edited:

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Brah, to this day there are so many people who complain about that game traumatizing them.
I still prefer the crazy LI in Blackheart Hotel though or the sister in Raptus :p

On topic again, I think I might have fucked up by picking Julia since she wrecked the Kayla moment. I don't know how MC can go on a harem route with Julia being romanced either :unsure:

Damn it, restart time.
I know about raptus but not about blackheart. That my next game then. Thanks bro ;)

Reactions: Lord Soth

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Yeah but can You tell her to fuck off or she keep appearing in the.story like josy, maya and zoey on being a dik
Actually I quite fond on Zoey. However, I think dev will have a better story to explain Kim behaviour.(Since she is the main love interest:ROFLMAO:)

• Angry
Reactions: AMDrx6700xt
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes