VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I have now ascended to level two of simping for Kim.
who wants to join me in saying no to every girl but her.
Come on guys join team Kim.
You are talking about Kimberly, right? Surely you can't be talking about the woman that dated the MC for years, didn't tell him she was leaving the country until the last minute, ghosted him for months and then didn't even tell him when she returned. Surely.

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Y'all sure about that smile? I want to be a optimist and say she didn't saw MC, but that's being too optimist.
She says hello I'm Kim and I'm your new partner in work, I'll feed her with my shit..

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello, everyone!
Chapter 1 is fully updated with the version 0.2.2, everything is working as intended now.
I am now shifting all attention into Chapter 2. As you saw earlier this week there are some scenes already fully posed, one of these scenes include two of the new characters, one of them is the last Love Interest to be introduced to the game.
I’m changing the way I’m making things this time, this should make my process faster. Since Chapter 2 has much more content than Chapter 1, I will need to optimize my workflow as much as I can so it doesn’t take forever to release, hopefully it works out in practice.
The Chapter 1 update brought the Music Player and the Character’s Bios features, I am now planning on improving the overall User Interface to bring it along within the Chapter 2 update.
Once again, thank you for all your support. It really means the world to me! ❤
Have an amazing weekend!

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Gave this one a try and must say it's a lovely game. The prologue started it slow maybe because I did not like Kim that much at the get go but once she was out the picture things got so much better. The other potential LIs are so well written and it's going to be very hard to choose between them down the road, which is a good thing.

Story is alright, what carries the game are actually the interactions between the characters and how their relationships develop. Hope to see more of these and cannot wait to see where it goes.

The renders, music, transitions, animations are all very well made too, I can see how much work dev put into them especially choosing the music that fit the mood of the scenes. Cannot wait for chapter 2 and hope for a Steam release in the future. Will definitely grab a copy.

Reactions: Kassandara

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
Interesting story, great renders. Looking forward to an update, keep it up man. Thank you for the game.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
in case i forgot .. is this the game where my love leaves my ass for another country .. then comes back after i wanna hook up with a different babe ...
not unlike 1000 other games ... but anyways ... was her name Kim or something like that ? :unsure:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I'm not crazy about asian women, not really into their skinny asses and weird faces,
I didn't find Kim particularly attractive in this game and then her just buggering off without telling the MC till the last minute, despite telling his friend (forgot her name)...well that killed her off as a LI for me.

As for Asian women, there's been some really hot looking models in some VNs on here. Miru from WIAB (man she's hot) and Ayua from Summers Gone come to mind. But yeah, Kim (dramatic voice)...she's dead to me man! :p

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
Hopefully the whole reuniting isn't something forced upon us and we get to actually choose either to try something with Kim if she wants to get back together OR have the ability to keep the momentum of the MC actually moving on and just leave it in the past.

She made her choice, now please let us choose ours, I don't want Kim in my MC's life, what's done is done, just let us fucking move on please.

Sir Sam

Jan 18, 2021
Excellent game. Kim while originally sweet is a completely irredeemable character. She chose the job and left without notice. I am now craving seeing her in deep regret. Call me petty but tbh if she moved on or isn't in deep regret over losing the MC, it would probably ruin the game for me. Can't wait for the next update

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Just starting this one out and just came to this thread. Judging by the comments, yall have the same opinions about Kim that I do, so I guess I won't go into too much detail but... oof...

I may not be a love expert but if she's taking a job overseas, I feel like there is a better way to handle it than surprising her boyfriend of 6 years with a plane ticket, a bunch of suitcases, and a "Please don't be mad at me". If it takes you six years before deciding that a job is more important than your relationship then you ain't worth it. What a biatch.

Also the MC's response to her is pretty frustrating too. What a bitch boy. No fight in him. Here's hoping the MC grows a spine after she leaves.

Last edited:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
The ending of chapter 1 really make me wonder why Kim come back just one year later she left. Doesn't she already decide her work or maybe family(?) is important than her relationship with MC. It make her decision to leave seems ridiculous. Just hope there isn't too much silly drama (If the reason make sense is a pass for me). This game deserves more attention and good job.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Olivia has a very wholesome story, she's probably the easiest to go out of all of them really!

Kim has a lot to tell too, all the things that are coming along with her are actually going to be big for those who enjoy stories that involve a redemption arc, dealing with those inner demons and own mental state.
Honestly, I expected a different reaction from Mc depending on the positive or negative choices we made about Kim in the last scene.
If mc reacts differently depending on the elections, many people will like it and I suggest you consider this.
I prefer a look of anger rather than shock.

Michelle is very attractive to me, but Olivia seems to be a more perfect wife material than the others.
Will there be throuple relationships in the game? Just the thought of Olivia+Michelle makes my heart race.
I prefer monogamy if throuple is not an option.

Exactly how many LIs are in the game, it looks like 4 main LIs.
I really like your project, I hope you get the support you deserve.

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
The ending of chapter 1 really make me wonder why Kim come back just one year later she left. Doesn't she already decide her work or maybe family(?) is important than her relationship with MC. It make her decision to leave seems ridiculous. Just hope there isn't too much silly drama (If the reason make sense is a pass for me). This game deserves more attention and good job.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Screenshot_1.png
Please... not another Leap of Faith moment where I huddle in the darkest corner and cry myself to sleep...

Joking aside, every single character introduced in the prologue and chapter 1 blew me away with just how "real" they feel. That's a huge issue because CHAQUINN0 is a monster making every main LI have a tragic background, AND guess who has a problem needing to fix every single tragic LI? Me...

Seriously though, this dev has the hallmarks of a legend in the making with his writing quality, art direction, and character design. It's extremely rare to find devs that possess the holy trinity of skills that allow for staples in media to become iconic. I'm excited to see how the story develops from here on!

Reactions: vogelbeest

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Been playing for about 45 minutes and since there aren't any choices I just hit auto and it's like watching a sad teen drama on lifetime.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes