VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I'm betting it's a reset situation. It's the typical trope for "Ex-girlfriend" LI in these VNs. There will probably be a chance to rekindle things with her... Not that anyone is particularly interested in her at the moment though lol. She done fucked up big. IMO, I can see MC being the bigger person and coming to a friendly relationship (or at the very least a professional, cordial relationship) with her, but making it clear that he's moved on. Oh, and she can take the dumb scooter back.
there certainly will be a professional relationship, I'm good with that, but other than that she can get fucked

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Damn am I the only one who likes Kim?
I want the mc to get on his hands & knees and beg Kim to take him back
Your choice man. If you like her i don't have problem with that. You play your game however you want. The majority here dislikes her for being dishonest, lying and manipulative. I mean it's unbelieveble to me that she find out only for couple of days or months about job oportunity in Korea and decided to keap silente. Silence from her part i get like she wasn't sure she'll get that job in the first place and decided to keep MC as a backup plan. She only decided to tell MC about her leaving till the last moment. Now this shows her true nature. She says that she loves my boy, that she's sorry however her action tells otherwise. From my view she's selfish, self centered narcisit. If she loved MC at least she could tell him in advance about er plans or at least to try and arange for MC to go with her. She gave him false prospect about their relationship and 1 year later figures hey my life in Korea sucked, i suck alone, things aren't playing my way, i've done with carousel riding, hey there's that poor naiv... I mean nice guy, he's wsiting for me, he'll take me back. Like you give her a chance if you want. All i want to give her is a living hell, make out with Julia, Candace just to hurt her and make her business life as well a nightmare. I doubt that you'll find sympathy from other players.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Your choice man. If you like her i don't have problem with that. You play your game however you want. The majority here dislikes her for being dishonest, lying and manipulative. I mean it's unbelieveble to me that she find out only for couple of days or months about job oportunity in Korea and decided to keap silente. Silence from her part i get like she wasn't sure she'll get that job in the first place and decided to keep MC as a backup plan. She only decided to tell MC about her leaving till the last moment. Now this shows her true nature. She says that she loves my boy, that she's sorry however her action tells otherwise. From my view she's selfish, self centered narcisit. If she loved MC at least she could tell him in advance about er plans or at least to try and arange for MC to go with her. She gave him false prospect about their relationship and 1 year later figures hey my life in Korea sucked, i suck alone, things aren't playing my way, i've done with carousel riding, hey there's that poor naiv... I mean nice guy, he's wsiting for me, he'll take me back. Like you give her a chance if you want. All i want to give her is a living hell, make out with Julia, Candace just to hurt her and make her business life as well a nightmare. I doubt that you'll find sympathy from other players.
Yeah, something I like about games like this is that we get choices for which girl or girls we want.
As for me I'm going to see if it's possible to do a Kim only path.
I know there is going to be a harem path but that's not really my style lol

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
In regards to Kim personally I would prefer a revenge route where the mc acts nice then uses her and discards her showing off all his other options and saying why the fuck would I chose you.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
In regards to Kim personally I would prefer a revenge route where the mc acts nice then uses her and discards her showing off all his other options and saying why the fuck would I chose you.
I would prefer if she never returned. That somehow she died in plane crash but oh well not every story is happy story.

But since cards are delt and that bitch returned to me it's enough to keep things busines profesional. No we can't be friends but you can watch as MC makes out with Julia or Candace.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I would prefer if she never returned. That somehow she died in plane crash but oh well not every story is happy story.

But since cards are delt and that bitch returned to me it's enough to keep things busines profesional. No we can't be friends but you can watch as MC makes out with Julia or Candace.
I expected from the beginning that she'll be back, and it could be a decent plot device, but only if the dev gives us proper choices how we treat her. If I can't tell her to fuck off, I'm pretty much done with this game.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

The new UI is pretty much set in stone now. I started posing the girls animations for the main gallery screen this week, can't wait to be able to show you these.
Writing has been going nicely too. I wrote the majority of Keyla’s scenes by now, they actually came out better than what I had initially sketched, these will be crucial to understand where she’s coming from.
Right now I’m writing two different branching paths which will basically cancel each other depending on the choices you made in this chapter. There is this big event that will not only work to introduce the last LI, but also as a “second chance” to start another one’s path in case you didn’t in the previous occasion, so gotta get them right and easy to understand.
I’m really happy with how things are turning out!!
Have a great weekend, everyone!:D

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019

Tf are you saying.
Because a girl is leaving you want her dead ? She didn't cheat on him, she leave for a job. She has to tell him and it was a really bad move but she loved him and she was kind overall.

Seing people wanting her dead or a "revenge route", revenge for what ? He is an adult, not an highschool teenager.
Ignoring her and making is life with another women would already be enough.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Tf are you saying.
Because a girl is leaving you want her dead ? She didn't cheat on him, she leave for a job. She has to tell him and it was a really bad move but she loved him and she was kind overall.

Seing people wanting her dead or a "revenge route", revenge for what ? He is an adult, not an highschool teenager.
Ignoring her and making is life with another women would already be enough.
Look i'm red pilled guy and have different views than you.

I have no problem that she left, the problem i have is how she left. She knew for a while (and i presume couple of months, perhaps even a year, these things don't happen over night or for 2 or 3 months) that she'll return home to Korea because of job oportunity. You don't pay atention what people say but what they do. So wat did Kim do after she find out that she's leaving? Radio silence, didn't say a word. Dropped hints than and there. Well guess what, hints don't work with us guys but being open and straight forward. Her silence i see as unsecurity. She wasn't sure she'll get that job so she kept MC as a backup plan. She only decided to tell she's leaving couple of days before her departure. She showed her true nature and you seriously expect sympathy from me. No,that's not gonna happen. It's better that she stayed in Korea or died via plane crash so my guy can move on. She only returned because life alone for her sucked, she's done with carousel riding and she probably figured that she could return to that nice guy. Well tuf shit honey you may return but be prepared for hell. Julia and Candace will be perfect for pain i want to inflict. Any girl is actually better alternative for that bitch. Seeing her cry and suffer is the best thing about her return. Also when girl do revenge "go get him girl", when guy do it "stop being child".

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes