VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
In regards to Kim personally I would prefer a revenge route where the mc acts nice then uses her and discards her showing off all his other options and saying why the fuck would I chose you.
Hey now that's totally evil wich i like. If something like this does happen i would withdraw my death wish on her. To taste her own medicine and see how does it feels like.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
At least with all you guys focusing on other girls
That means more Kim for me lol
Damn she is beautiful
She Is also such a sweet & innocent girl
Kim is not that real bad in the story. Maybe she is too afraid to lose mc by not telling the truth of her problems.(So I am really curious about the real reasons that she had to leave for a fucking job)
And Kim model is quite attractive

Reactions: kibaris and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Kim is not that real bad in the story. Maybe she is too afraid to lose mc by not telling the truth of her problems.(So I am really curious about the real reasons that she had to leave for a fucking job)
Yeah, I am really looking forward to her storyline developing.
And getting some answers in the future.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Yeah Kim is not that bad but I do prefer Olivia or Michelle(even if I smell something fishy about her). I find it hard to rebuild a relationship after beaking it. :unsure:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Yeah Kim is not that bad but I do prefer Olivia or Michelle(even if I smell something fishy about her). I find it hard to rebuild a relationship after beaking it. :unsure:
Yeah it is hard to rebuild the relationship after breaking it especially the reason is responsible to Kim herself. The difficulty to reunite is kind like a cheating girlfriend want to reunite after breaking up but it makes only worse that the break up of s long-term relationship because of job opportunity in Kim condition.
However, I believe Kim may deserve some love in coming story.

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
I don't hate Kim, but how does not telling the truth prevent her from losing the MC? From my perspective, had she told him her plans before, the two of them could've worked something out. Maybe try a long distance relationship, and go from there. Instead, Kim just ditches him. MC isn't given any say about their relationship, Kim decides unilaterally. Kim treats the MC like a summer fling, not someone she's been with for 6 years.

I don't think Kim's a bad person, but she seems self-centered. For example, during the conversation when Kim tells MC she's leaving, she mentions "I'" a lot, and also asks MC to not be mad at her. She's not thinking about him, but herself.

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019

I have finished writing all the Michelle and the new LI’s content this week, now I’m in the process of posing these scenes in DAZ. The render queue is filling up again, so later today, I will start rendering them and leave my PC working through the weekend.
Writing the chapter in separate chunks within specific routes has made it much easier for me to work. Even though there are quite a few scenes that involve choices impacting different LI’s routes, it is still easier to manage.
Looking back, I'm glad I didn't introduce the last love interest in Chapter 1. This time, I can make her introduction as impactful as I had initially planned. The way she ties in with other characters in the story and the MC himself, made me very happy with the current outcome.

As I mentioned last week, I'm back to looking for music. I'm still being as cautious as I can be since artists tend to not be as friendly with NSFW content.
I'm trying to contact specific artists whom I intend to use their music, or perhaps just looking up other creators who have also used their work. If there is a will, there is a way (I guess). If I receive a negative response or no response at all, I simply move on.
Fortunately, Creative Commons licensing makes it easier in this regard. However, in the future, I aim to have musics exclusively made for the game. For now, this is all I can get.
Luckily, I already have some unused musics in reserve. So, if worst-case scenario, I have a plan B.
I am naturally very pessimistic, every step I take I expect the worse. Haha!

Bnshy

Nov 20, 2021
She ended up losing the MC anyway...

Bnshy

Nov 20, 2021
I don't hate Kim, but how does not telling the truth prevent her from losing the MC? From my perspective, had she told him her plans before, the two of them could've worked something out. Maybe try a long distance relationship, and go from there. Instead, Kim just ditches him. MC isn't given any say about their relationship, Kim decides unilaterally. Kim treats the MC like a summer fling, not someone she's been with for 6 years.

I don't think Kim's a bad person, but she seems self-centered. For example, during the conversation when Kim tells MC she's leaving, she mentions "I'" a lot, and also asks MC to not be mad at her. She's not thinking about him, but herself.
She's definitely out for herself...
My MC values communication, which she lacks.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
This Kim is a straight up asshole. She just ditches their long term relationship to move across the country. She only tells someone else she was planning on doing this, but doesn't bother talking her problems out with the MC. MC tries to keep in touch but she ends up ghosting him after awhile.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hatefucking is a fetish you don't see very often in adult VN's and I think this would be a great opportunity for it.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
This Kim is a straight up asshole. She just ditches their long term relationship to move across the country. She only tells someone else she was planning on doing this, but doesn't bother talking her problems out with the MC. MC tries to keep in touch but she ends up ghosting him after awhile.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hatefucking is a fetish you don't see very often in adult VN's and I think this would be a great opportunity for it.
would love a revenge path with her but i dont see it happening dosnt feel like the game will head that direction

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes