VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes
Jun 29, 2020
After playeing the available content, im ready to give my inicial impressions of the characters (if anyone cares)

THE MC
At the start of the game, he seems a bit of a blue pilled simp, and never progresses past the wet blanket stage. I guess its up to player to give him a personality.

KIM
I don't care what the reasons are. She should of said something, anything. As such, I'll ignore her the rest the game. Done.

KAYLA
No. Just no. I don't condone or accept cheating. Period. She's with Zeke, and Zeke is a bro.
However i'm OK with sharing. I'm weird like that. As long as no one gets hurt, or is humiliated in the process.

JULIA
As nice as she seems to be; NEVER DATE A COWORKER (yes,i know this is fiction). Do not shit where you eat. Ever!
Link to educational video:

CANDANCE
Same as Julia.

MICHELLE
Too many red flags. Not going there.

KIMBERLY
Even more red flags. Nope.

OLIVIA
Seems like the only safe option. And was my first choice anyway.
Hollyweird and crazy leftists in showbiz are trying to stamp out the existence of redheads, they must be protected.

CYNTHIA
Seems a little too easy. Suspicious. Maybe on a second playthrough.

I'll wait till next update to see if I drop this or continue, and eventualy start supporting the Dev. Money is tight right now.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
After playeing the available content, im ready to give my inicial impressions of the characters (if anyone cares)

THE MC
At the start of the game, he seems a bit of a blue pilled simp, and never progresses past the wet blanket stage. I guess its up to player to give him a personality.

KIM
I don't care what the reasons are. She should of said something, anything. As such, I'll ignore her the rest the game. Done.

KAYLA
No. Just no. I don't condone or accept cheating. Period. She's with Zeke, and Zeke is a bro.
However i'm OK with sharing. I'm weird like that. As long as no one gets hurt, or is humiliated in the process.

JULIA
As nice as she seems to be; NEVER DATE A COWORKER (yes,i know this is fiction). Do not shit where you eat. Ever!

CANDANCE
Same as Julia.

MICHELLE

KIMBERLY

OLIVIA
Hollyweird and crazy leftists in showbiz are trying to stamp out the existence of redheads, they must be protected.

CYNTHIA

I'll wait till next update to see if I drop this or continue, and eventualy start supporting the Dev. Money is tight right now.
You are taking an AVN way too seriously.

alive89

Mar 8, 2023
The dev said the Keyla dialogue scene was bugged in the version 0.2.1, but it's fixed on the version 0.2.2.
The patch that is in the OP thread fixed it for me.

It's not a big dialogue, but it does give a little more context to the situation. I wonder if there will be a flashback with her like those with Kim, I think that the MC gave her the fuck of her life and she can't let go :LOL:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
What do you think is the reason why Michelle is having a crush on MC?
She's the weird neighbour girl that took the picture of your family when your dad was still alive. And later she cut you from the picture. That's why her friend mentions "he looks better then in the picture"...

Reactions: hysepReC

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022

THE MC

KIM

KAYLA

JULIA

CANDANCE
Same as Julia.

MICHELLE

KIMBERLY

OLIVIA

CYNTHIA

I'm right on the other side. If i want to be safe I stay in real life. The craziest ladies are the best :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Limited_Evolution

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022

THE MC

KIM

KAYLA

JULIA

CANDANCE
Same as Julia.

MICHELLE

KIMBERLY

OLIVIA

CYNTHIA

Who is Cynthia?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have now ascended to level two of simping for Kim.
who wants to join me in saying no to every girl but her.
Come on guys join team Kim.

Juxx

Aug 12, 2021
Yesterday's Crossroads [v0.2.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 238mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Is there another link for download for android port,mix drop take to long for me to download it

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
Here are my 2 cents on the subject of Kim (in particular, why she's irredeemable) that nobody asked for but I'm gonna post anyway because this is a free country.

Two of the most fundamental values in any healthy relationship are 1. open communication, and 2. a shared sense of "we're in this together, not 'every man for himself'". Kim demonstrably lacks both of those values. No matter what the problems she was facing were (which I'm sure we'll learn about in future chapters and I'm sure won't change my overall opinion of her), she absolutely should have 1. opened up to MC well ahead of time and let him know what the problems she was facing were, and 2. given the two of them ample time and opportunity to find a solution to her problems that didn't involve her just up and leaving thereby ending the relationship.

Kim chose to do none of those things. Instead, she kept her problems to herself, and found a solution on her own that involved ending the relationship. That is a person who, when push comes to shove, is not a team player, and that is not a person you should plan a future with.

As long as the dev doesn't try to force her down our throats in one way or another in playthroughs where MC has clearly moved on with his life and has forged a new relationship with one of the other girls, I'll be happy.

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
I see that in the "others" gallery there is a scene with I think it's Keyla, I tried that what you say but Julia keeps interrupting, any help on how I can see that scene, please?
Don't go to the gym with zeke. Then she rings at your door and the scene will be played later. It's a Keyla only scene.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Two of the most fundamental values in any healthy relationship are 1. open communication, and 2. a shared sense of "we're in this together, not 'every man for himself'". Kim demonstrably lacks both of those values.
Yeah, those are the main reasons why most players won't rush to give her a second chance. The fact that she sees the MC after everything she did to him and smiles like a dumb bitch or a completely mentally retarded person, who's 24/7 in happy mode, makes it worse. Hope the dev knows what he's doing and comes up with at least one believable and reasonable excuse to justify her actions, bcz no person would even think about giving her a second chance. Once a cheater, always a cheater, or in this case, once a selfish cunt, always a selfish cunt, at least till the next big opportunity lands on her table.

I'm not crazy about asian women, not really into their skinny asses and weird faces, but I found their interaction in the story pretty sweet, and she seemed to be waifu material... and then the dev kicked me in the balls with Kim's leaving lol. The MC needs to demand some answers, coz I sure as hell would have a million questions for her.

she absolutely should have 1. opened up to MC well ahead of time and let him know what the problems she was facing were, and 2. given the two of them ample time and opportunity to find a solution to her problems that didn't involve her just up and leaving thereby ending the relationship.

Kim chose to do none of those things.
Agreed again.(y) Even if we find out that her family is very strict and traditional or whatever, the least she could've done is talk things out with the MC and decide together how to proceed from then on out. FFS, they were together for at least 4y, and not only does she pull that stunt out of nowhere, she even stops texting him for months. That don't sound like a woman I'd want to start a family with, she a slam piece or side bitch at best. Sorry, not sorry, but that's the truth. Love, mutual respect, communication and understanding are the most important things in a serious relationship, if one of the 2 persons involved doesn't give a shit about them, they ain't a person the other should even think of having a future with.

As long as the dev doesn't try to force her down our throats in one way or another in playthroughs where MC has clearly moved on with his life and has forged a new relationship with one of the other girls, I'll be happy.
Same here. I'd rather trust Cynthia, or some random hoe the MC fucks on the side, more than her, so as long as we won't be forced to simp for or interact with her, I don't mind her working with the MC. She can even watch him in 'action' with other women so she can see what she had and what she'll miss out on bcz of her selfishness.:devilish:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I disagree about Asian Women I find them Very beautiful.
And that includes Kim.
Hope we get some good scenes with her next update.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes