VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Made a compressed Android port of Yesterday's Crossroads v0.3.0.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Pixeldrain -
Will you update for v0.3.1?

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
So Vera only interested in Alessa and the supposed "throuple" would be just sharing Alessa with Vera, and Vera just "tolerating" Mc to get access to her? Because since we get no solo route with her, it means her interest in MC is zero. Well, not surprising, throuples tend to be garbage 90% of the times, just third-wheel stuff.
similar situation is in another avn i played - Become a Rock Star one on main LI there, have an option to "add" other girl (she also don't have solo route) to your relationship and make it a throuple. In the end all of them love each other.

So i assume Vera at some point will fall in love with mc, i'm not sure about mc as third wheel - but everything depends of writting

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
harem is one of "planned" tags, check first page (y)
Not a full harem...a mini one. if you think all these girls and their current relations/relationships are all going to be with the MC, yiou're living in la la land. Certain scenes cut off other girls scenes.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Thing is, aside from almost every girl crushing on or being in love with the MC, this doesn't feel like a harem game. Like, at all. I already feel like i'm pushing my luck with just Julia and Michelle and it could blow up in my face at any moment.
The drama happen in the future is inevitable. A harem ending is the sweetest fruit after you overcome all difficulty between the girls. Although dev said there may only have mini harem at now, but I still hope we can have a full harem ending of all main love interests in the end since the game is still on early stage.

Sep 3, 2020
From what the MC said, he seems to have a good amount of money saved to start his own business, that little bit more shouldn't make any difference, especially if it's for a gift, and it wasn't even money he expected to receive, it's just a bonus.
trust me on this one if you have a girl in the game that you love keep the money

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
This game has an insanely beautiful cast. Each of these LIs can carry games on their own. No refurbished or stolen characters either, the dev is insanely talented.

The only female character that is not attractive is MC's mom. Probably done intentionally, so that people here wouldn't riot for an incest patch. :ROFLMAO:

The least likable character for me is the MC. Plain character with questionable morals and loyalty to his friends. I've noticed that he told his mom about Zeke cheating. Did he also tell her about how he fucked his best friend's wife?

It seems that now we must start making our choices, as the characters have started interacting with each other, and it's unlikely that many of them would share, judging by the tone of this story. Maybe Alessa or Keyla, but the others, I doubt it. Thankfully it's just a game and we can make as many saves as needed.

Keep up the good work, dev!

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
There have been several updates this year but under the changelog
it looks like 1 was a content update and the rest were bug fixes/feature changes.

Is this correct? Thanks so much

Cheers

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Yesterday's Crossroads [v0.3.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 332mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Yesterday's Crossroads to v0.3.1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

alive89

Mar 8, 2023
There have been several updates this year but under the changelog
it looks like 1 was a content update and the rest were bug fixes/feature changes.

Is this correct? Thanks so much

Cheers
I believe this dev's pattern is 0.X.Y
X is for main/big content update, Y is for patch and small fixes

The first launch was the prologue in january (0.1.0), then chapter 1 was in may (0.2.0) and now the latest is this month (0.3.0), version 0.3.1 is the latest

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I believe this dev's pattern is 0.X.Y
X is for main/big content update, Y is for patch and small fixes

The first launch was the prologue in january (0.1.0), then chapter 1 was in may (0.2.0) and now the latest is this month (0.3.0), version 0.3.1 is the latest

Makes good sense. Thank you very much

Cheers

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes