VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I understand that it's wrong to cheat on someone, I don't like it either. But I don't see it as such a big problem in this game because Zeke is doing the same to her. It's a story where all the characters have their flaws and like in real life, everyone has made mistakes. Why not see it as an opportunity to make the mc a better person? I think the story is very worthwhile.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
A one-time thing maybe could pass as a "mistake". Fucking your best friend girldfriend for an undisclosed amount of times during weeks? months? certainly can't be seen as a mistake. It makes you a despicable person.

It's a dik move, and totally unnecessary.
I don't think Zeke was his best friend at that moment. I think he was only his roommate and maybe even a friend. Still, come on guys... It's his first love who he was still kinda hang up and she wants to fuck. Of course, he will not turn her down. The problem lies in the cheater, aka Keyla more than in MC.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I don't think Kim has any flaws tbh
She is perfect
The mc doesn't deserve a girl like her
Hahaha. Just because you like her doesn't mean she doesn't have flaws and hasn't made mistakes.
In my country there is a saying:
There is no worse blind man than the one who doesn't want to see.

Reactions: Joshy92

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I don't think Kim has any flaws tbh
She is perfect
The mc doesn't deserve a girl like her

So much so that she was perfect that she chose the job and destroyed 6 years of life lived with MC, and upon her return after having shown no signs of life to MC, always keeping him hidden, she also claimed to find him happy to wait for her, ahahhahah

Reactions: JustMy2Cents

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hahaha. Just because you like her doesn't mean she doesn't have flaws and hasn't made mistakes.
In my country there is a saying:
There is no one worse blind man than the one who doesn't want to see.
That's a good saying
To be honest If I like a girl I tend to be more forgiving or ignore more things
Than I would if a guy did the same things

I always judge men more harshly
Even when I try not too

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
How can you justify and feel tenderness for someone like Kim, how she had opportunities for herself, and also keeping everything a secret, she left MC to go away, throwing away 6 years of life together, what's worse, MC was betrayed by her and his friends who didn't tell him anything, he should have known a day before, Kim is the worst girl a man can find, he didn't even attempt the dialogue to explain it to MC how he knew to leave, he decided and said only two days before departure, SELFISHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reactions: JustMy2Cents
Sep 16, 2023
I don't think Zeke was his best friend at that moment. I think he was only his roommate and maybe even a friend. Still, come on guys... It's his first love who he was still kinda hang up and she wants to fuck. Of course, he will not turn her down. The problem lies in the cheater, aka Keyla more than in MC.
MC literally says he is the brother he never had during that very scene. Both are wrong and both are terrible people.

Last edited:

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
That's a good saying
To be honest If I like a girl I tend to be more forgiving or ignore more things
Than I would if a guy did the same things

I always judge men more harshly
Even when I try not too
It is normal that you tend to be more forgiving of someone you like.
But you can't blind yourself and not see the bad things either, or you'll get a good slap in the face with the reality.

Reactions: Joshy92

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
So Michelle had blue eyes but they turned violet...but she currently has brown eyes. I know its small but its annoying...is it a script change that slipped through or a render error or does she wear contacts. Gonna drive me to distraction until I find out.

Edit: Actually never mind, delved deeper into the harem (optional) and won't be playing further. Falsehood in and out of game.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFurs
Sep 3, 2020
that is the dumbest fucking logic I've ever heard in my life

if you know somebody has a boyfriend or girlfriend and you sleep with them

then you're a cheater just like them

and you're equally to blame

that's like if two people get caught robbing a bank and one of them says he robbed the bank I just drove the getaway car

if you are man enough to cheat them be man enough and take responsibility

mc literally says Zeke it's like a brother to him

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
that is the dumbest fucking logic I've ever heard in my life

if you know somebody has a boyfriend or girlfriend and you sleep with them

then you're a cheater just like them

and you're equally to blame

that's like if two people get caught robbing a bank and one of them says he robbed the bank I just drove the getaway car

that is the dumbest fucking logic I've ever heard in my life x2

It is the responsibility of the one in a relationship to be loyal.
What is this bullshit of blaming the other dude/woman that is single and just took the opportunity for a quick fuck?
Your example sucks, a more fitting example would be if someone robs a bank and drops some hundreds bucks while escaping, and of course you pick them up. Is it bad? Yes. Are you taking someone else's money? Most definetly. Should you look to return the money? Maybe
Do you have the same responsibility as the one who went in and actually robbed the bank? Hell no.
You are one of those who finds their wife with some random dude and decide to beat him up instead of blaming the whore, who probably fucked 5 other dudes apart from the one you caught her with.
When you marry or decide to date someone you both agree to care and be loyal to each other and it is up to both of you to uphold that promise, not some unrelated third party who doesnt give a fuck about you or your relationship.

Drinex

Aug 30, 2023
Man seeing some ppl losing their shit (like genuinely mad) about this cheating trio (mc keyla and zeke) in VIDEO GAME is entertaining ngl. :ROFLMAO:

Lets flip the story, if every character was faithfull without flaws and mistakes story would be boring af.
In here we have every girl/guy with some story and flaws/mistakes in the past, thats why the story of this VIDEO GAME is fun.

And for the dev, i hope he doesnt change the story cuz some ppl dont like it.... (thats easiest way to say it) , the story and very rich and vibrant characters is what brings so many ppl to this game with every update.

Now im going back for some popcorn... :whistle:

Sep 3, 2020
that is the dumbest fucking logic I've ever heard in my life x2

It is the responsibility of the one in a relationship to be loyal.
What is this bullshit of blaming the other dude/woman that is single and just took the opportunity for a quick fuck?
Your example sucks, a more fitting example would be if someone robs a bank and drops some hundreds bucks while escaping, and of course you pick them up. Is it bad? Yes. Are you taking someone else's money? Most definetly. Should you look to return the money? Maybe
Do you have the same responsibility as the one who went in and actually robbed the bank? Hell no.
You are one of those who finds their wife with some random dude and decide to beat him up instead of blaming the whore, who probably fucked 5 other dudes apart from the one you caught her with.
When you marry or decide to date someone you both agree to care and be loyal to each other and it is up to both of you to uphold that promise, not some unrelated third party who doesnt give a fuck about you or your relationship.
I don't like arguing but I don't know how to respond to this

you're saying that if you know someone is married or has a boyfriend or girlfriend and you sleep with them

you've done nothing wrong and you're innocent

what about having a conscience and a sense of right and wrong

Sep 3, 2020
Man seeing some ppl losing their shit (like genuinely mad) about this cheating trio (mc keyla and zeke) in VIDEO GAME is entertaining ngl. :ROFLMAO:

Lets flip the story, if every character was faithfull without flaws and mistakes story would be boring af.
In here we have every girl/guy with some story and flaws/mistakes in the past, thats why the story of this VIDEO GAME is fun.

And for the dev, i hope he doesnt change the story cuz some ppl dont like it.... (thats easiest way to say it) , the story and very rich and vibrant characters is what brings so many ppl to this game with every update.

Now im going back for some popcorn... :whistle:
okay first of all I love this update and nobody is asking the developer to change his story

we are just discussing a part of the story and how it made us feel

and that's how you know it's a great story when it actually makes you feel something

when it connects with the player in an emotional level

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I don't like arguing but I don't know how to respond to this

you're saying that if you know someone is married or has a boyfriend or girlfriend and you sleep with them

you've done nothing wrong and you're innocent

what about having a conscience and a sense of right and wrong
I specifically mentioned in my example that is wrong (taking the money instead of taking it back to bank).
So it is wrong but you are not responsible for it because the one who was supposed to be faithful is the one in a relationship.(or the one who robbed the bank)
Taking advantage of an unfaithful slut to get a quick fuck while you are single is not on the same level as cheating on your partner who loves you and who you promised to be faithful to. It is not even close, in the first case you are just being a scumbag but the responsability lies 100% on the woman who decides she doesnt give a fuck about her relationship and cheats, it is her the one who is supposed to love her partner and is thus betraying his trust with HER decision to cheat.
Of course if it is the other way around and it is you who is in a relationship and some girl offers to fuck you then it is 100% on you if you decide to cheat, because you are the one in a relationship, not her.
My main disagreement is the two quotes of you:
you're equally to blame
As I explained, you are not. The one cheating is to blame 100% unless he/she gets raped.
The man didnt cheat tho, it is your unfaithful gf/wife the one that cheated on you, he just fucked her. He never promised to be faithful to you, nor claimed to care about you, in most cases he doesnt even know you. There is no responsibility to take because he never had any in all this. Is he a scumbag? Yep. Is it his fault your relationship went to shit? Nope, it was your partner cheating that did that, and in most cases if it wasnt with him it would have been with someone else anyway

Reactions: shark911

alive89

Mar 8, 2023
This is what I was going to say, the fact that it's generating a lot of discussion goes to show how well thought out this story is being put.
If in just two updates the dev managed to make this it only makes me more excited to know what else he has coming.
Best part is that the MC isn't a perfect boy who can't get his pipi hard because of his ex-girlfriend, instead he's a flawed person trying to be better.
This is fucking awesome shit right there!

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes