VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I didn't finish entire game but thing about this update that set me off was something like :

Kim - Are you seeing anyone?

That part was one of the worst lines you can pick after she left for a year. Like seriously you didn't see your ex for a year and you seriously ask are you seeing anyone. Like hell i would tell you bitch. And what's about that question. Is she really hoping that she can restart things over. Like hell it will happen.
Unironically, yes, if you choose to hear her out and her pathetic reasons for doing what she did, she is basically optimistic MC is single, missed her and is willing to start back up where they left off.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yea I Just dont think this games for me, which is totally fine. I found myself getting frustrated that seemingly every other choice was locking a character out of one path or another. I just dont care for games that need 10x different playthroughs.
Yeah I find the whole (harem-optional) tag slightly misleading. So I guess technically we can almost have a harem…. But only with certain girls…. And only as long as they don’t find out about each other. That doesn’t sound like a harem to me, the cheating tag would be more applicable to that kind of behavior/content.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Here are them girls .. you better be happy and play on!
I don't necessarily disagree about throuples being weak sauce most of the time, but here Vera si the current GF of Alessa and the one that actually suggests the threesome and keeps pushing Alessa towards the MC. Makes sense that there isn't a solo route, since from what we see so far she just wants to see Alessa happy and to spicy up their relationship, she is actually in the 'all men are pigs' faze of her lesbianism bisexuality, so this is actually a big offer on her part, that she unconditionally trusts Alessa's opinion of the MC.
Based on how Vera acts around the MC, I'd say she's interested in him, not in a romantic way though
But only with certain girls

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Yea I Just dont think this games for me, which is totally fine. I found myself getting frustrated that seemingly every other choice was locking a character out of one path or another. I just dont care for games that need 10x different playthroughs. Especially because its happening so early on in the story where we dont even know the characters yet.
thats one of the storys where you feel like in real life....but if it is as this then why play...you have the rl to depress you enough ...you play this kinda vn´s to forgett rl and enjoy something that will never happen in rl...

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Drinex

Aug 30, 2023
Hey, everyone!

First off, I want to thank you for your feedback and kind words. I really appreciate it! :)

I'm working on a patch to fix many typos and the crackling audio in Alessa's house scene. I will release it sometime this week.

The most challenging aspect of narrating a story through episodic events is that not everything is revealed at once. In my case, it's even more challenging because I want to tell the MC's past before the current plot events. This approach allows you to make informed decisions as the story progresses. However, not everyone understands what is being said and shown. I will write things more clearly moving forward.

One thing about my MC is that he is not the perfect, shallow little boy everyone is used to in 99.9% of AVNs. He has made mistakes, hidden important things from important people, and, like any of us, can be a hypocrite at times.

Keyla is an intrinsic part of his past life; hence why you have no control over what he HAS ALREADY DONE. Now, it's up to you to determine his actions moving forward.

Are there too many women? I wouldn't mind having a lot of women in my life.
Keep in mind that you are not obligated to be with them all. You can choose a full solitary playthrough, commit to one girl at a time, or explore multiple relationships at once. If you want to "catch'em all", be mindfu and watch over your shoulder, as their paths will intersect eventually.

Either way, I hope to have everyone on board as things are about to start heating up.
Well i was sceptical about this vn months ago after playing ch1, but wow ch2 did bring alot to this game, great update, renders and music, every girl has a great story and is not there just for mc to bang. Its hard to chose favorites but Julia's story about her ex... and Michelle's problems were a big win for me, feel like Michelle gained alot of fans in this update.

Amazing work, gl with your project in the future, cant wait to see it on steam.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Unironically, yes, if you choose to hear her out and her pathetic reasons for doing what she did, she is basically optimistic MC is single, missed her and is willing to start back up where they left off.
Well she can wait till hell freezes my boy moved. If choice is given i would go only busines related with minimal contact. For all i care she can go and find another nice (sucker) guy.

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Hi.
Will Vera be completely avoidable on the Alessa route?
If I'm going with her, I'd rather she wasn't in a relationship with Vera anymore.
I am also curious, Vera seems nice and I am surprised she is as friendly to the MC as she is, and not even remotely jealous or feeling threatened by her girlfriend’s ex-boyfriend since Alessa still has feelings for them both. That said, if I want to pursue Alessa can we get her to break-up or leave Vera to be with the MC?
Yes, Vera will only be a part of the deal if you agree to it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

snake_27

May 23, 2020
What a hidden gem this VN has been for me. The renders are really nice, the story is simple but well done, quite emotional but not so much that you feel overwhelmed... and last but not least the chapters are quite long.

Very surprised I haven't seen this before. I just subscribed to show my support for the dev.

Congratulations and keep up the good work!

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Oh God its even worse than i thought. Just now i finished one of the playthroughs and it seams MC will end up with Kimbitch in Massachusetts.God must you be this cruel. Like things couldn't be any worse.

On top of that if you're on Julia path you find out that Zeke, your bro, is cheating Keyla. And not that it matters because MC and Kayla did the same but it seams that Kayla and Zeke might end their engagement and completely break up. That's what i'm getting from the endgame.

Reactions: vireker

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Thanks for having harem in future, best decision of the developer but my questions is how serious is he?

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Yes, Vera will only be a part of the deal if you agree to it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is not a complete answer to my question.
Actually, what I want to ask is if we reject Vera, will she still interact with Alessa in the background?
More specifically, will Alessa and Vera break up?
Will Vera and Alessa continue to live in the same house?
etc...

I might try a relationship where all three are on equal footing, even if I don't prefer it.
Vera's feeling for Mc will be lust instead of love.
Vera is just a package deal with Alessa and what she wants is just more action...
Yep definitely sounds like the kind of relationship where the MC would be a third wheel.
It's like a live dick toy.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Actually, what I want to ask is if we reject Vera, will she still interact with Alessa in the background?
etc...

I might try a relationship where all three are on equal footing, even if I don't prefer it.
Vera is just a package deal with Alessa and what she wants is just more action...
Yep definitely sounds like the kind of relationship where the MC would be a third wheel.
We....don't...know....only the dev knows...why the hell would he give away future spoilers, especially given said spoilers like that may be directly attached to a specific plot?

Everyone..stop...asking...

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
etc...

I asked him on Discord, he said Vera is optional and is willing to leave the relationship to make Alessa happy if you want Alessa solo. Additionally if you opt to try a throuple, dev assured me MC will not be a 3rd wheel as there is a important story arc involving Vera and the MC, my guess is him helping her get over her own past. It sounds like if you try the throuple, it will be a poly relationship with all 3 people equally invested into the relationship.

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
Her character just makes very little sense and no wonder shes the least favorit of most players, including me lol
i would love to put her in her place and tell her a thing or two before kicking her out of MCs life for good, but MC is to nice for that to happen....
Ha ha. Find me a few women out of 1000 who have sense in their actions.....
I had a friend's wife (who had a fight with him) come over to fuck me, just to mess with him. I of course didn't fuck my friend's bitch.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ha ha. Find me a few women out of 1000 who have sense in their actions.....
I had a friend's wife (who had a fight with him) come over to fuck me, just to mess with him. I of course didn't fuck my friend's bitch.
Good man. I raise my glass (of freshly refilled fine whiskey).
Now, if he was not your friend I'd have a different reaction :ROFLMAO: :p

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
I'm working on a patch to fix many typos and the crackling audio in Alessa's house scene. I will release it sometime this week.
Greetings dev. The crackling sound in the scene is because of this line:

play music "audio/music/Lo-fi_Vocal_Type_beat-DIFENT.mp3" fadein 7 volume 4

Should be:

play music "audio/music/Lo-fi_Vocal_Type_beat-DIFENT.mp3" fadein 7

• Red Heart
Reactions: CHAQUINN0

N0lla

Aug 25, 2023
Really good - lots of back stories - interesting character development - you do get to make a lot of decisions.

Looking forward to the next chapter. well done

Reactions: Jeanettei
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes