VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes
Sep 16, 2023
The Keyla hate is quite funny, considering our MC is just as bad when it comes to cheating.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nice update. Those following a horndog path, you can see things are going to get pretty uncomfortable down the line...when certain paths cross :devilish:

Kimberley has to be my favorite so far.

Thanks for the facepalm! denial is a fun thing :giggle:

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I have to say, this is one of those games that i enjoy for the story. Now don't get me wrong, LIs are good looking and there's some good scenes there, but i'm honestly interested in seeing the story unfold.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
I worry that the web of LI's is spreading way too far. Its hard to make a game have decent characters with a decent plot when there are only 2-3 let alone 8 or whatever we up to now. Problem I see is this game is going to either be in development for 5 years, or some of the characters are going to get abandoned.
I would say the game will take its time till completion as the story has just started. Be it YC or Summer's Gone or BADIK all these games have a lot of LI's with intertwined storylines. It isn't those cliche harem ones where you go around nailing everyone and not face consequences. There will be lot of tough choices in the future and many different paths too.

With games like these the development cycle is always long, I do expect the game to have 1-2 updates a year in future and even for that to happen dev needs to have a good strong workstation which can only happen if the patron count / earning goes high enough so that he can afford to buy them and not go bankrupt. The game has beautiful LI's, nice animations and a good storyline so I do hope he achieves it.

The plot has been really good so far and YES you are gonna need to have many saves for different paths. I don't think the game has gone overboard with LI's infact it is actually quite good to have them. The only thing is that for each update they are gonna have to work on almost every LI's path now even the ones you reject as all are intertwined with each other. So yeah the time gap between update might vary too.Lets see what the future holds for the game.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
I worry that the web of LI's is spreading way too far. Its hard to make a game have decent characters with a decent plot when there are only 2-3 let alone 8 or whatever we up to now. Problem I see is this game is going to either be in development for 5 years, or some of the characters are going to get abandoned.
I don't mind waiting it happens

Sep 16, 2023
Thanks for the info
I think I'll stop playing this now then
It makes the mc a piece of shit to me

It's a shame really because I like the girls
I wouldn't go that far as you will miss out on quite a promising VN by the looks of it. You could just play your MC as a guy who made some bad mistakes in the past but is now trying to make up for it by helping the other girls and being a better friend.
Maybe treat it as the MC is on his own redemption arc?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wouldn't go that far as you will miss out on quite a promising VN by the looks of it. You could just play your MC as a guy who made some bad mistakes in the past but is now trying to make up for it by being helping the other girls and be a better friend.
Maybe treat it as the MC is on his own redemption arc?
I'll try
It just really annoys me when big stuff like that happens in these games without any choice for the player to stop it

Sep 16, 2023
I'll try
It just really annoys me when big stuff like that happens in these games without any choice for the player to stop it
That was my point I was making earlier, people bitching about Keyla cheating when MC was just as bad :WaitWhat:
Yes, having an MC without a clean slate to dirty by your own choices is a bit disappointing in games.
Unless you play as a manwhore then you can say "Welp, this is my true colors bitch!" :LOL:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I'll try
It also helps to remember that humans are complex and situations vary quite lot. For example MC sleeping with Keylah bit, from what i gathered, he wasn't yet best friends with Zeke and Keylah might have indicated that it wasn't so serious at that point. Also the fact that Keylah and MC were each other's first love makes it more understandable. Now i'm not saying it was good thing to do, quite the opposite it was pretty shitty thing to do, but we are humans and we're not perfect. Like the commenter said before me, think of this as MC trying to redeem himself by being better friend. Good stories usually have some drama in them and personally i can say that this is quite interesting, with MC being actually a regular person instead of perfect person.

Edit. Also good way to think these things, while MC is your avatar in games, you aren't in complete control over how the story, especially of the past for MC. So instead of thinking you do all the decisions, think it more like you are nudging MC to directions you want.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That was my point I was making earlier, people bitching about Keyla cheating when MC was just as bad :WaitWhat:
Yes, having an MC without a clean slate to dirty by your own choices is a bit disappointing in games.
Unless you play as a manwhore then you can say "Welp, this is my true colors bitch!" :LOL:
I think Ill try the next chapter and decide how I feel about the game then
I just know if that had of been an option I would have said no straight away

I never play as a manwhore in these games So I Just get a bit disappointed when the mc acts like it
Heck, I get pissed when the mc calls a girl a whore
I have stopped playing games because of that

Sep 16, 2023
I think Ill try the next chapter and decide how I feel about the game then
I just know if that had of been an option I would have said no straight away

I never play as a manwhore in these games So I Just get a bit disappointed when the mc acts like it
Heck, I get pissed when the mc calls a girl a whore
I have stopped playing games because of that
Well it did come as a surprise considering how nice a guy the MC is presented but then again even the nicest guys have skeletons in their closets. Everyone has done something sketchy at some point because yes, we are human.
Give next Chapter a try and see. It should be interesting when romance choices might start overlapping by then :devilish:

Last edited by a moderator:

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
We'll see I suppose. I can't think of too many games that survived a large group of LIs and were better for it.
everybody is different, everybody chooses different!
as long as you don't treat this as a Harem Game, you will be fine.

for me, the only serious options are Olivia and Julia. and if I am correct about Kim's "issue"...
(Kimberly, for example, is the perfect side chick)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
everybody is different, everybody chooses different!
as long as you don't treat this as a Harem Game, you will be fine.

for me, the only serious options are Olivia and Julia. and if I am correct about Kim's "issue"...
(Kimberly, for example, is the perfect side chick)
It will have an optional harem route
I don't think it will include all the girls but I know there will be one

• Angry
Reactions: Slick Bean

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Get over yourselves, twisted minded self indulgent narcissistic knowitalls!
Dev confirmed it: MC never slept with Key behind nobody”s back.
Key PUT A STOP TO MC AND HER, THEN WENT AND MARRIED ZEKE!
The Keyla and Kim hate is quite funny, considering our MC is just as big a scumbag.
Would you still be friends with your EX and your BFF MARYING AFTER BREAKING UP WITH YOU?

Wait was the mc sleeping with Kaylah when she was with Zeke?
That is the shittiest betrayal to anyone ever, as it happened while MC was finding himself,
in the aftermath of Kaylah sending him astray.

That MC was ever able to put that shit behind him and still be friendly with them both ...
Bleargh .... !

Sep 16, 2023
Get over yourselves, twisted minded self indulgent narcissistic knowitalls!
Dev confirmed it: MC never slept with Key behind nobody”s back.
Key PUT A STOP TO MC AND HER, THEN WENT AND MARRIED ZEKE!

Would you still be friends with your EX and your BFF MARYING AFTER BREAKING UP WITH YOU?

That is the shittiest betrayal to anyone ever, as it happened while MC was finding himself,
in the aftermath of Kaylah sending him astray.

That MC was ever able to put that shit behind him and still be friendly with them both ...
Bleargh .... !
Calm down, you seem to have some serious emotional issues and some bizarre reasoning with your justifications.
Your constant facepalming only reinforces that.

"We can't keep doing this, he's like the brother I never had."

Sounds like cheating to me...or did I hallucinate? :devilish:

He was screwing Keyla while she was with Zeke and despite your twisted moralizing, shows he was as bad as either of them. Him being with Keyla first has no bearing on the cheating whatsoever.

Your post below is so silly and over emotional that I won't even post a new response to it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes