VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Good story so far, but i did get a little annoyed to find out MC is fucking Keyla multiple times behind hes best friend back.

Also a little confused as to when he did that? i had the idea that he went the full year being sad about Kim leaving him and hes only just getting things in the right perspective, but that would be the only time it could have happened right?
since its after that year we as the player take controle over MC.

But doing that year when MC talks to Keyla about her not telling MC about Kim leaving they dont really act like 2 people having sex in any way, Keyla thoughts is also "stop thinking about it" when MC leaves her car...so MC was pissed at Keyla doing that year, due to the broken promiss and hiding kim leaving, Keyla even tells Sarah MC was pissed at her...
so just dont see when hes supposed to fuck her and make her cheat on MCs best friend....

Maybe i missed something somewhere i dunno, just dident make much sense to me.
Also never really understod why Keyla said yes to the marrige in the first place if she wanted to break up with him, hope that will be explained better at some point since that also dosent make much sense.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Good story so far, but i did get a little annoyed to find out MC is fucking Keyla multiple times behind hes best friend back.

Also a little confused as to when he did that? i had the idea that he went the full year being sad about Kim leaving him and hes only just getting things in the right perspective, but that would be the only time it could have happened right?
since its after that year we as the player take controle over MC.

But doing that year when MC talks to Keyla about her not telling MC about Kim leaving they dont really act like 2 people having sex in any way, Keyla thoughts is also "stop thinking about it" when MC leaves her car...so MC was pissed at Keyla doing that year, due to the broken promiss and hiding kim leaving, Keyla even tells Sarah MC was pissed at her...
so just dont see when hes supposed to fuck her and make her cheat on MCs best friend....

Maybe i missed something somewhere i dunno, just dident make much sense to me.
Also never really understod why Keyla said yes to the marrige in the first place if she wanted to break up with him, hope that will be explained better at some point since that also dosent make much sense.
If I understand correctly, it was before Keyla even married Zeke. When MC and Zeke were roommates in college. Maybe freshman or sophomore year.
It's like Keyla -- Alesa -- Kimberley, Keyla -- Kim

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
If I understand correctly, it was before Keyla even married Zeke. When MC and Zeke were roommates in college. Maybe freshman or sophomore year.
Dosent sound right since she is married to Zeke in that scene, it does look like its college days but then she shouldent be married but be with MC i think....confusing....

But in the scene

Keyla: i wasent supposed to come back
Keyla: when he said he was going to study with hes best friend it was her chance to come back and she dident know Zeke was MCs best friend.
And MC said they cant keep doing it since Zeke is like a brother to him so they have to be married at that point.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Dosent sound right since she is married to Zeke in that scene, it does look like its college days but then she shouldent be married but be with MC i think....confusing....

But in the scene

Keyla: when he said he was going to study with hes best friend it was her chance to come back and she dident know Zeke was MCs best friend.
And MC said they cant keep doing it since Zeke is like a brother to him so they have to be married at that point.
Yeah, I was pretty confused by that scene also. I think I ended up deciding it was probably something that happened while they were still at school but it definitely is not clear. But what bugged me even more... That sent any thoughts of playing MC as the white knight he talks and acts like right out the window. I get that we are probably supposed to understand from it that no one is perfect. Still, it tasted like shit to me...

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022

But in the scene

Marrying in college makes no sense to me. It should be at least just after finishing college. It makes kinda sense, but it's still stupid to accept the marriage proposal too if MC was in a serious relationship with Kim.
Do we know MC's age? He has to be 27-29 right?

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Yeah, I was pretty confused by that scene also. I think I ended up deciding it was probably something that happened while they were still at school but it definitely is not clear. But what bugged me even more... That sent any thoughts of playing MC as the white knight he talks and acts like right out the window. I get that we are probably supposed to understand from it that no one is perfect. Still, it tasted like shit to me...
Yeah i dident really understand why he would cheat with Keyla when shes married to hes best friend either, kinda turned MC into the bad guy....

Also i am petty sure when Keyla moves back to town MC is with Kim at that point since Kim and MC visit them in their house, so it wouldent make sense if he cheated on Kim to be with Keyla, so it kinda has to be after Kim left while MC is still mad at Keyla which then would make no real sense either....

Personaly i think that scene shouldent be there, its really confusing and story feels like a mess and paints MC as the bad guy.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I wish we could know the exact no-no harem combinations. It seems, from SanchoMod, that Michelle route cannot be combined with Keyla route (man her route is so fucking hard), and based on what the dev said, we cannot get both Julia, Candace and Kim on board?
I would also imagine you can't get both Michelle and Alessa since Alessa won't want to hurt her sister, so did a save when Alessa asks if you like Michelle or not. Then it looks like the art event will include both Olivia and Julia so might have to make a choice there, did a save at that question as well just in case it borks everything.

As far as MC and Keyla I would guess that was before she was married or he had gotten with Kim. Whether or not she was married is really a technicality, point stands she fucked around with her bf's best friend so they're both guilty.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I would also imagine you can't get both Michelle and Alessa since Alessa won't want to hurt her sister, so did a save when Alessa asks if you like Michelle or not. Then it looks like the art event will include both Olivia and Julia so might have to make a choice there, did a save at that question as well just in case it borks everything.

As far as MC and Keyla I would guess that was before she was married or he had gotten with Kim. Whether or not she was married is really a technicality, point stands she fucked around with her bf's best friend so they're both guilty.
I think whether you can get both Michelle and Alessa or not remains to be seen, since there's not specified from the script, and even when MC says he and Michelle are just friends, the dialogue between Alessa and Vera later is still the same. I can see a drama is brewing between Olivia and Julia depending on your choice of going to the expo with Olivia or not, although I really love to get both of them together since they're the more mature ones (based on appearance) which I really like.

Reactions: fishbrain

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
so the relationship timeline should be: Keyla being the first love of MC, both lost their virginity with each other but Keyla left with her family -- Alessa got closer with MC (were they a couple then?) and lost her virginity with him, but also left him after her parents' divorce -- Kimberley was MC's fwb back in college before she dropped out -- Keyla reconnected with MC during college and cheated on Zeke -- before meeting Kim MC decided to sever this cheating relationship with Keyla -- MC and Kim became a couple and remained monogamous before Kim's departure

Last edited:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
so the relationship timeline should be: Keyla being the first love of MC, both lost their virginity with each other but Keyla left with her family -- Alessa got closer with MC (were they a couple then?) and lost her virginity with him, but also left him after her parents' divorce -- Kimberley was MC's fwb back in college before she dropped out -- Keyla reconnected with MC during college and cheated on Zeke -- before meeting Kim MC decided to sever this cheating relationship with Keyla -- MC and Kim became a couple
That's exactly how I thought. The sex scene between MC and Kayla should be the last one and then maybe he met Kim or already met her but wasn't dating her.
Alessa was always close with MC if understand correctly, they are childhood friends. It was Michelle who wasn't close to MC.

Reactions: motseer and NeoEros

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
so the relationship timeline should be: Keyla being the first love of MC, both lost their virginity with each other but Keyla left with her family -- Alessa got closer with MC (were they a couple then?) and lost her virginity with him, but also left him after her parents' divorce -- Kimberley was MC's fwb back in college before she dropped out -- Keyla reconnected with MC during college and cheated on Zeke -- before meeting Kim MC decided to sever this cheating relationship with Keyla -- MC and Kim became a couple
That would make sense, but really wish it was explained a bit better in the story its very confusing with blanks in the timeline like the time between Keyla and Kim part, should have added something in that scene like MC being single or something.

Also MC being pisssed at Zeke for cheating on Keyla seems a bit stupid considering MC has fucked Keyla making her cheat on Zeke...

Last edited:
Reactions: SpyderArachnid

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
That would make sense, but really wish it was explained a bit bette in the story its very confusing.

Also MC being pisssed at Zeke for cheating on Keyla seems a bit stupid considering MC has fucked Keyla making her cheat on Zeke...
yeah, it really gets convoluted about their relationships without seeing other players' opinions... that's why Keyla route might be my least favorite one because it's just too messy (her being both your first love, your best friend's WIFE (????) and also your cheating partner) and her selfishness in terms of hiding information about Kim to MC doesn't help either.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
So MC Is cucked by His friend AND some lesbians, why Is this shit nota Tagged as netori
Netori means MC cucking others while Netorare means the opposite, and it's technically not netorare if MC and Alessa are not together (Alessa severed their relationship with MC). Keyla might be the case since she broke the promise but so did MC.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
That would make sense, but really wish it was explained a bit better in the story its very confusing with blanks in the timeline like the time between Keyla and Kim part, should have added something in that scene like MC being single or something.

I was sure people will get confused about this, wanted to suggest some timeline notes being added to the scenes, like 'five years ago' etc. What also doesn't help is the DAZ de-aging assets look weird, so you can't properly place their ages like you would do in a movie, or tv show, but yes, the correct timeline is the one NeoEros posted.

Reactions: MikesDK
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes