VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
In the optional Harem, best case scenario, It's safe to guess that there are pretty much character blocks from which you can pick only one, the office Group you can only date one from Candece, Julia, Kim,
From the sisters you can only pick one,
Sweet Olivia will probably never be in group situations,
have no clue how territorial Kimmy is, my guess is she will be OK with sharing,
that leaves Keyla the wild card, she either learns to share, or dies alone...

All of those are speculation on my part, obv.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MisterNephilim

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
amazing update and continuation.. style really does fit in a Ocean/SummerGone quality level.. keep up the great work

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I want to know what "Harem (Optional)" means but at the moment I guess having 4-ish saves isn't that big of a deal
I was going to ask the same thing. Apparently I played the prologue but never got to Ch 1 which I just did. I'm not normally a harem type anyway but looks like I'm going to need several saves for this one. Michelle, Candace, Julia and Olivia at the very least, assuming they're all potential LIs.

Renders are great though!

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Michelle, Candace, Julia, and Olivia at the very least, assuming they're all potential LIs.

Renders are great though!
The LI's are Michelle, Candace, Olivia, Julia, Keyla, Kimberly, Kim and Alessa, the rest are just side characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: fishbrain

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
fuck sancho you just crush my heart with those news those redhead's are a beauty,[kayla and olivia]
I'll see what I can do next updates when things unfold via some Sancho tweaks. I'd have to see the final code first when we get to that point.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Slick Bean

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I let CHAQUINN 0 know about that audio file in the Michelle/Alessa scene. "low-fi" is a massive understatement. It was pushed too hard in the code, I'll see if I can resolve it for the mod update.

Edit: I fixed it within the mod... sorted and I have the dev the code I used to resolve.

Reactions: motseer

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
here Vera si the current GF of Alessa and the one that actually suggests the threesome and keeps pushing Alessa towards the MC. Makes sense that there isn't a solo route, since from what we see so far she just wants to see Alessa happy and to spicy up their relationship, she is actually in the 'all men are pigs' faze of her lesbianism bisexuality, so this is actually a big offer on her part, that she unconditionally trusts Alessa's opinion of the MC.
Based on how Vera acts around the MC, I'd say she's interested in him, not in a romantic way though
dont know what the dev is gonna do with the Alessa route if you choose to not include Vera, are they still together? does she go back to Vera at the end of the route?
maaaayyyyyybbbbeeeeeeeeeeee
We got the canon fly, Kim, fly! - a year and some months long run off
Later, tho: BAM! She will drop by your work place.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes