VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
This game has a lot of crossing of roads yet taken going about, like those newspaper crosspuzzles.
The good thing is ... all girls can be active this update and count for a hefty four hour play time.
The crossed part is players getting crossed at all the heartache MC inflicts himself on account of hotties.
View attachment 3080842
Hehe...yep... I call it good writing and commend all of you who have a heart big enough to forgive Kim. For me... I'm just grateful that CHAQUINN 0 also did a wonderful job of tactfully telling her what, in my words, would amount to "Fuck off and don't bother me again". Thanks, CHAQUINN 0. Now I can go on and enjoy the rest of the story!
Personally... I was jumpin' up and down cheering... Jus' Sayin' :cool:
In relationships, you do not call it quits at every bump in the road.
MC owes it to Kim and Kayla to fix this, this game does good in giving us ways to do it.
MC also has to live with his choices and the people he helps or lets go.

Hopefully Keyla can get a redemption arc
Sorry to disappoint you but this is not a harem game
Gotta say, the MC was an asshole here too, you don't fuck your best friend girlfriend behind his back, bros before hoes right?
Yup, I also got this.
Just look real good at what MC has for friends these past years.
Crazy the lot of them.

I would be all in for Michelle but... the crazy... ya know?

Vera si the current GF of Alessa and the one that actually suggests the threesome and keeps pushing Alessa towards the MC
Damn that sounds fucked up, poor confused girl. I dont do throuples so I will have to cuck her basically thats sad but tolerable.
Lez babes are not shy of getting male partners to ”naturally” knock them up
and be part of their family, you just have to find the right MC - or player - for it.
Unfortunately most times the guys they get IRL are gay and the cheating never ends.

Hello, everyone!
Just a quick update for those wondering, some of the planned tags are: Multiple Endings, Harem (optional), Sex toys, Solo, Titfuck, Anal
Thank you very much! Keeping all my girls active and open through all them crossroads from yerterday.

you can go for around 3~4 hours in one sitting if all girls are active
Rebound is a thing too, dawg.
If you wanted to lead by example, you are not one.

No changelog?
Ch2 has 1,800 renders (not official number, just the number of files I have in my game folder)
10, or more animations ranging from 2-6 seconds.
Changes Notes (v.0.3.0):

Game Client:

• Added SubscribeStar button to the main menu screen;
  • Added SubscribeStar mention to the Credits screen;
  • Changed Patreon logo icon in Main Menu;
  • Changed X (Twitter) logo icon in the Main Menu;
  • Added the dialogue textbox back in.
Gallery:

• Reworked the main Gallery screen interface;
  • Rearranged Love Interests in the Bios Screen entries (they are placed first now);
  • Rewritten some Bios description for better clarity;
  • Added new characters to the Bios screen;
  • Added special renders to Love Interests Bios entries;
  • Added special unlockable renders to their respective characters’ entries in the Gallery;
  • Added unlockable scenes to their respective characters’ entries in the Gallery;
  • Added 8 new musics to the Music Player.
Chapter 1:

• Fixed some typos and dialogues;
  • Fixed visual inconsistencies in some static renders;
  • Added text screens to give context to some scenes timeline.
Chapter 2:

• Added Chapter 2 content.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Kim's explanation doesn't change a thing for me. If anything, I think I dislike her more. How is that not a conversation you can have with someone you have been together with for years? That just shows her lack of trust for the MC - that's a large secret to keep to yourself, especially if it could potentially put the MC in harms way. He 100% deserved to know about all of that long ago.

And Kayla was already at rock bottom for me, so this update didn't change anything with her. She kept Kim's secret from the MC in the first place - the reason why she did it didn't matter, but I had already assumed the reason could have been what she confirmed in this episode. The the flashback with her, well... once a cheater, always a cheater. Let someone else fall on that very obvious landmine.

Michelle is best girl so far for me. Kimberly is my number 2. Basically everyone except for Kim and Kayla, I'll eventually do a run for.

Great update. But did anyone else get static during the song when Alessa and Michelle were talking in their backyard?
Yep. Definitely an issue with the sound track in that one scene.

I would be all in for Michelle but... the crazy... ya know?:eek:

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
didn't he kind of have the MC's back against Kayla when he found out she hid that information from the MC?
Yup
Screenshot_20231112-114535-1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So Vera only interested in Alessa and the supposed "throuple" would be just sharing Alessa with Vera, and Vera just "tolerating" Mc to get access to her? Because since we get no solo route with her, it means her interest in MC is zero. Well, not surprising, throuples tend to be garbage 90% of the times, just third-wheel stuff.
Based on how Vera acts around the MC, I'd say she's interested in him, not in a romantic way though

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
I usually don't do multiple playthroughs, I usually just do my fav route, i think everyone except Kim and Keyla deserve a playthrough, dont know what the dev is gonna do with the Alessa route if you choose to not include Vera, are they still together? does she go back to Vera at the end of the route? if so then no reason to play that route either, I'm not a fan of throuples if that wasn't obvious, I just don't see alessa as a li, unless she leaves Vera, otherwise, her solo path is just swinging.

Last edited:
Reactions: risky0 and Bailz

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Honestly, the MC and Keyla deserve each other, they're both terrible people.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
In relationships, you do not call it quits at every bump in the road.
MC owes it to Kim and Kayla to fix this, this game does good in giving us ways to do it.
Hard disagree on MC owing either of them anything. And this wasn't a bump in the road... Kim had (in her head) a valid reason for leaving. She told this reason to Kayla (who has been friends with MC since childhood, and even had a relationship with him, so feelings run deep there). Kayla decided (for selfish reasons) to not tell the MC the reason Kim was leaving. Weeks passed. Kim finally told the MC that she was leaving with very little time before her flight.

Both of them put themselves above the MC in this one decision. Kim did not communicate with the MC, nor did she trust him to do what was best for her (which could include letting her go and try to figure it out and see if their paths cross again in the future). Kayla used this heart-breaking situation for the MC in a selfish way to further her own dishonest goals.

I'm not saying if the MC were in either of their situations that I would not have made the same decisions they had, but as an adult you need to learn to you lie in the bed you make for yourself. Understanding and forgiveness are not inherently bedfellows.

Edit: I also just want to add that I'm not trashing the writing. This is a very well written story so far, but sometimes the writer has more space in their heart for forgiveness than the player. I, for one, think first-impressions mean more than character growth, so my mind gets made up very early in these novels and rarely changes.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
not done playing the update yet, but i have some initial comments on it so far. so yeah, Kim's excuse while valid i suppose leaves me with no interest in having anything more to do with her outside of work. i am at the part where mc has informed his coworkers about the trip he and Kim will take. stopped there for the moment to go run a few errands. of the girls mc is currently dating, he has a few, there are some choices to make there. so many hot babes to consider.
also, i am keeping Zeke's secert about cheating on Kayla. seems only fair since Kayla told him nothing about Kim. karma bitch.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Its either best Kim (Kimberley) or Michelle for me. Julia is cool too.

I want to know what "Harem (Optional)" means but at the moment I guess having 4-ish saves isn't that big of a deal

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Its either best Kim (Kimberley) or Michelle for me. Julia is cool too.

I want to know what "Harem (Optional)" means but at the moment I guess having 4-ish saves isn't that big of a deal
"optional" means there will likely be a multiple route although not without a few inner conflicts. Some LI's will not be possible to have their respective Route/Path if any other Route is active. So, there will be different outcomes (to the best of my knowledge without blowing the whole thing).

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes