VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Fk me man..........1 Update almost a year later ? Not gonna lie this is not a good sign.
nobody.gif

Are there any Kim fans here except me? I just love asian looking females, but most of you guys would not forgive her, right?
I understand both factions, but anyway, i have forgive her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hehe...yep... I call it good writing and commend all of you who have a heart big enough to forgive Kim. For me... I'm just grateful that CHAQUINN 0 also did a wonderful job of tactfully telling her what, in my words, would amount to "Fuck off and don't bother me again". Thanks, CHAQUINN 0. Now I can go on and enjoy the rest of the story!

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
View attachment 3080842

Hehe...yep... I call it good writing and commend all of you who have a heart big enough to forgive Kim. For me... I'm just grateful that CHAQUINN 0 also did a wonderful job of tactfully telling her what, in my words, would amount to "Fuck off and don't bother me again". Thanks, CHAQUINN 0. Now I can go on and enjoy the rest of the story!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Didn't know if I should laugh, or feel bad. :HideThePain:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI folks:

CHAQUINN 0 and I were/are working on improvements to this update but it obviously got leaked before I could finish my work. Rest assured that I will continue to work with the dev to present the highest possible production at all times (authoring and coding are a constant practice of improvement). So, just know that much work is still going on in the background while I progress the mod update for the latest build.

Regards.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
FYI folks:

CHAQUINN 0 and I were/are working on improvements to this update but it obviously got leaked before I could finish my work. Rest assured that I will continue to work with the dev to present the highest possible production at all times (authoring and coding are a constant practice of improvement). So, just know that much work is still going on in the background while I progress the mod update for the latest build.

Regards.
Since I saw that he likes to include even non lewd events in the gallery and from what I remember from yours, you have tag filters for the scenes, maybe its something CHAQUINN 0 might consider for future gallery iterations, basically a way to filter, SFW, NSFW, Hardcore sex. Hell you can go balls to the walls and filter by sexual positions, but that is a bit much for me :Kappa: Or at a very least a tag in the corner of the Scene Thumbnail so people can know what type of scene it is?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CHAQUINN0

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
And next update you find an excuse note from her in that shirt you wore on the last date with her... You know, the one that's been hanging in your closet for over a year and still smells like her? ;)
I feel like that's deja vu.
Seen that in another game.

CHAQUINN0

Yesterday's Crossroads Developer
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Since I saw that he likes to include even non lewd events in the gallery and from what I remember from yours, you have tag filters for the scenes, maybe its something CHAQUINN 0 might consider for future gallery iterations, basically a way to filter, SFW, NSFW, Hardcore sex. Hell you can go balls to the walls and filter by sexual positions, but that is a bit much for me :Kappa: Or at a very least a tag in the corner of the Scene Thumbnail so people can know what type of scene it is?
That's actually a really good idea. I can do that! :D

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm, I haven't played this title...so what kind of relationship(s) can MC have with the girls? Is this (right now...) a single girl only path relationship, or can a player pursue/date all the girls at the same time (eventually a harem path...when it's actually in the story)?

Thanks in advance for any information provided.

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
i done forgotten all about the story to this will have to play it all over again but i do remember this was not a bad VN it was pretty decent thanks
(y):cool::coffee:

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
Hmm, I haven't played this title...so what kind of relationship(s) can MC have with the girls? Is this (right now...) a single girl only path relationship, or can a player pursue/date all the girls at the same time (eventually a harem path...when it's actually in the story)?

Thanks in advance for any information provided.
Even where I played final ch 2 there is a Harem path, but with the choices you make in ch 2 it will probably close some paths with some LI for ch 3 onwards.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
Are there any Kim fans here except me? I just love asian looking females, but most of you guys would not forgive her, right?
I understand both factions, but anyway, i have forgive her.
I'm definitely on Kim's camp, never got really mad at her

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Even where I played final ch 2 there is a Harem path, but with the choices you make in ch 2 it will probably close some paths with some LI for ch 3 onwards.
Hint: there's no "probably" about it. The hint bombs are throughout Ch2 tbh. Choices will have consequences, I'll leave it at that.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Damn, Michelle earned some best-girl points during this update. Julia is also right there with her. We need more time with Olivia and I think she'd be right there with Michelle and Julia. Honestly, I hope the harem path is open for those 3, because if not then I'll sue. Kim and Keyla can still go jump off a cliff. The "blow up in her face" option with Kim was *chef's kiss* satisfying. Could've been better, but I'll take what I can get. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes