VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021

All animations have been rendered. I am currently in the process of editing everything to implement into the game.

Some looked quite janky at first, which made me 'waste' some time last week redoing them from scratch, but they are better now. I am not an animator myself, but they turned out quite nice this time, and the scenes feel quite nice.

I will do a final round of testing this weekend to ensure everything is working properly. Also to implement some final graphics that still need to be rendered, such as characters’ bios and special renders for the gallery.

Once I've finished all the testing, I will announce the release date next week.

Speaking of the Gallery, I have reworked the main screen. Now that we know all the LIs, I can finally finish it.

I've been planning this since I launched the Prologue back in January, but at that time, the story was still underdeveloped, and I couldn't spoil everything.

This is just the first of many updates to the game’s interface that I will be working on in the upcoming releases. There are still many aspects of the UI that need attention.

This is how the Gallery main menu looks now. I will change each girl's picture to a fancier looking one in a future update.
First page:

Second page:

The gallery type selection screen is still similar, but I changed the buttons, which is saving some file space:

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Sep 3, 2020

All animations have been rendered. I am currently in the process of editing everything to implement into the game.

Some looked quite janky at first, which made me 'waste' some time last week redoing them from scratch, but they are better now. I am not an animator myself, but they turned out quite nice this time, and the scenes feel quite nice.

I will do a final round of testing this weekend to ensure everything is working properly. Also to implement some final graphics that still need to be rendered, such as characters’ bios and special renders for the gallery.

Once I've finished all the testing, I will announce the release date next week.

Speaking of the Gallery, I have reworked the main screen. Now that we know all the LIs, I can finally finish it.

I've been planning this since I launched the Prologue back in January, but at that time, the story was still underdeveloped, and I couldn't spoil everything.

This is just the first of many updates to the game’s interface that I will be working on in the upcoming releases. There are still many aspects of the UI that need attention.

This is how the Gallery main menu looks now. I will change each girl's picture to a fancier looking one in a future update.
First page:

Second page:

The gallery type selection screen is still similar, but I changed the buttons, which is saving some file space:

Have a great weekend, everyone!
View attachment aaaaa.mp4

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
This is a good enough reson to cellebrate, as the true faces of girls and boys around MC
come to the light and more often than not, expectations are better met than overshot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

Good morning YC fans,

I'll try to get an update out for you dev supporters as a bonus prior to public release of Ch2(v0.3.0). I've received assets from the Team and have them secured and pre-ported:
1699709692886.png 1699709704691.png

The delay on my end is that I'm currently on another VN update with another developer that I must finish first or find a proper stopping point for now (I won't name the other VN here out of respect). Since this other VN won't release to their supporters (it's not 100% finished just yet) until early next month I'll see if I can find a proper stopping point and get to this project since it's now available to you dev supporters.

I'll post progress updates in the mod's thread for those that are curious, otherwise I'll be working with the dev directly with any anomalies or bugs I find during the mod update to insure this update is as 100% flawless as possible in regards to code.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Oh, why? ... What is this VN coming to? The two girls MC got longer into go puff in a span of one year?
Oh man, if you guys didn't like Keyla before, I think you all are going to despise her even more after this update :HideThePain:
Would MC be able to make a name for himself as a prince of hookups?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh man, if you guys didn't like Keyla before, I think you all are going to despise her even more after this update :HideThePain:
She'll be one of the hardest paths to obtain. I've got the future inside scoop (which I won't reveal/spoil) :p.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Balu83

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
&^#%$&%^&@^@#^%^$#&^%^&*$%*&&%*&*^*^%^%*^&(^&!
She be literally the second babe we get introduced to in the game and
was supposedly warming up to us in the last update ...
She'll be one of the hardest paths to obtain.
Pretty hard to read all these mixed signals game be throwing every other update.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes