VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019
Hey, everyone!
Hope you are doing well, things around here are getting better, thankfully. :)

As you saw in today's dev log, the chapter is almost done!
I'm glad I left this big event for last because Michelle and Alessa's scenes were quite hefty to work on, but I loved how they turned out.

Michelle fans will love Chapter 2! :sneaky:

Please bear with me as I will need a little more time to work on these animations and such. I'm almost there!
Will the update be ready for my birthday on 26th?

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Well, well, well...

I found this game by chance and decided to give it a go as the renders and synopsis looked interesting. Very glad that I did.
Mature writing, grounded and relatable characters, impressive visuals, fitting and original music...

The only minor issue the developer should keep an eye out for are small, occasional pokethroughs of the hair skullcap on some characters' heads when they are speaking (I saw them on Sophie, Keyla, Olivia and Kevin).

Loved the dinner date with my best girl Julia. While there is clearly physical attraction between her and the MC, you could really feel the chemistry and emotional connection between them. The way things are developing between them will only make the eventual consummation so much more satisfying, which I always enjoy.

I wasn't surprised by the ending of Chapter 1 and even the average tiktoker should be able to see it coming from a mile away, but I'm looking forward to seeing how it affects the narrative and relationships with the other characters. I haven't crossed Kim off and am willing to hear her out, but she's going to need a very good explanation for herself if she's to stand a chance against Julia, Olivia or Michelle.

Looks like I found the game at the right time, too, as the next update is just around the corner! Glad to see Michelle will be getting plenty of content... and hopefully we can get to that elusive second base with Julia. ;)

I believe that, if the developer can maintain the current level of quality and deliver regular updates, this game could become the next Big Thing. I'm bummed to see how few patrons it currently has. Welp, now it has one more.

Best of luck with your project, CHAQUINN 0 ! Can't wait for the next update.

CHAQUINN0

Yesterday's Crossroads Developer
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Well, well, well...

I found this game by chance and decided to give it a go as the renders and synopsis looked interesting. Very glad that I did.
Mature writing, grounded and relatable characters, impressive visuals, fitting and original music...

The only minor issue the developer should keep an eye out for are small, occasional pokethroughs of the hair skullcap on some characters' heads when they are speaking (I saw them on Sophie, Keyla, Olivia and Kevin).

Loved the dinner date with my best girl Julia. While there is clearly physical attraction between her and the MC, you could really feel the chemistry and emotional connection between them. The way things are developing between them will only make the eventual consummation so much more satisfying, which I always enjoy.

I wasn't surprised by the ending of Chapter 1 and even the average tiktoker should be able to see it coming from a mile away, but I'm looking forward to seeing how it affects the narrative and relationships with the other characters. I haven't crossed Kim off and am willing to hear her out, but she's going to need a very good explanation for herself if she's to stand a chance against Julia, Olivia or Michelle.

Looks like I found the game at the right time, too, as the next update is just around the corner! Glad to see Michelle will be getting plenty of content... and hopefully we can get to that elusive second base with Julia. ;)

I believe that, if the developer can maintain the current level of quality and deliver regular updates, this game could become the next Big Thing. I'm bummed to see how few patrons it currently has. Welp, now it has one more.

Best of luck with your project, CHAQUINN 0 ! Can't wait for the next update.
Thank you so much, really means the world to me! :love:

I'm taking notes on all feedback, and I will look into it after next release, there are a lot of things I need to look into fixing.

I really appreciate it!!

Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021

All animations for Julia’s lewd scene are posed and rendering. I’m leaving them to render overnight, while I continue posing the remaining ones during the day.

Next up are Keyla’s lewd scene animations. I’ve already started posing them, but haven’t finished the majority of them yet. As of today, only 2 are done.

I’ve been play-testing the chapter, putting the musics in place and making some corrections. Now that every static render is done, it’s much easier to pinpoint and correct issues.

Once all animations are done and rendered, I will be able to announce a release date.

At this point, it mostly depends on my computer’s speed, as it’s all about rendering everything now.

I had initially aimed to release it by the end of this month, but due to unforeseen circumstances, it’s going to be very hard to meet that deadline. However, I’m still working hard to release it as soon as possible.

I can’t stress enough how important your support has been, one of my biggest motivations to keep going is exactly you. Really, thank you so much for being here, everyone!
Have a great weekend! :D

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Well ... remembernce going a long way ... are we talking the forefront rear view jeans...
or the right kind of crunched black and white plump bodunk going on in the distance?

Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021

The animations are fully posed and currently rendering. I've optimized them as much as possible to speed up the rendering process, but it still takes some time. All I can do now is wait.

The first round of testing for the chapter is also complete. We haven't found any apparent issues. I will do another round before the release when everything else is in place.

Proofreading is underway. As you know, English isn’t my first language, so even though I write everything in English, it requires a thorough review. This task is being handled by an amazing friend of mine who has also helped with Chapter 1.

I’d say that next week is the closing week for this chapter’s development cycle. I will try to do as much as I can this weekend, so that next week I only have testing and finalizing the last details left to do.

I can hardly believe it's almost over!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

CHAQUINN0

Yesterday's Crossroads Developer
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Hey, everyone!

The animations have been rendering non-stop. Hopefully, next week I will have an idea about the release date. :)

Kim is going to have a huge amount of content in the next chapter (Chapter 3), including lewd scenes. In fact, Chapter 3 will be the biggest yet. That's why I'm making plans for next year, so I can dedicate 100% to the game's development.

I don't want to repeat another Chapter 2 development hell cycle. Five months have been way too long for an update.

Also, this will be the last chapter that focuses on backstories. Moving forward, it's all about current events. When you play Chapter 2, you'll understand why.

We are almost there!

Last edited:

pra86

Feb 22, 2020
Expectations: Lots of Michelle content primarily in the upcoming update.

Reality: Lots of Kim scenes along with at least one of Kayla's

Ah, well.... c'est la vie.

Reactions: Maviarab
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes