VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

CHAQUINN0

Yesterday's Crossroads Developer
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Well...loved it. Definitely up there for me.

Writing in the epilogue was...not the best...and almost made me quit however, significantly improves thankfully. Can see lots of drama and people fixing going on in the future. Let's just hope Julia and Michelle like each other ;)

Kim...she done as she would be for me in real life. Leaving is not the issue, the way she did it...dead to me. Keyla, I guess it all depends on what happened in the past, but knowing fotr weeks and keeping secrets...again, in real life I'd have cut my ties by now.

Look forward to seeing where this goes, great work CHAQUINN 0
Thank you! :D

It does start a bit awkward, I'll have to re-work that at some point. Haha

CHAQUINN0

Yesterday's Crossroads Developer
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
I have to say that I love the theories you guys are coming up with, some are even on point, but others are very far. :ROFLMAO:
What I can say is that Keyla's relationship with the MC is much deeper, for both of them.

Also, this week I was able to take today and tomorrow off, which means I'll be able to work (almost) all day on the game. :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:

Sep 3, 2020
I have to say that I love the theories you guys are coming up with, some are even on point, but others are very far. :ROFLMAO:
What I can say is that Keyla's relationship with the MC is much deeper, for both of them.

Also, this week I was able to take today and tomorrow off, which means I'll be able to work (almost) all day on the game. :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:
that's great just don't forget to take a rest we don't want you to burn out

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
We don't know anything about the relationship between Keyla and the MC as they were younger.
Maybe they just were friends with benefits, never were clear about their feelings, or they broke up as the MC started to go full Joshy on Kim and she started dating Zek for the simple reason that she liked him.

I don't like Keyla for the shit with keeping Kim leaving a secret from the MC, that is shit tier from a good friend. Well and if she tries to get it on with the MC while still together with Zek that would be just low.

As for Kim, i really don't give a fuck for her reason for leaving, the way she did was shit.
Maybe i will hear her out, just so i know, but i hope we still get the option to really rub it in her face that she has fucked up and there is no going back.
I'm not saying this for you, but what I wrote is just a hypothetical example, I didn't say this is exactly what happened.
Nevertheless, I like to theorize and discuss things in a respectful way.

The problem here is not that Keyla is in a relationship with someone.
It is a big problem for me that the person she is in a relationship with is Mc's best friend.
I don't want to comment too much so as not to sound offensive, but it's a purely cultural thing.

I'm not excited about Kim's story but let's say I'm curious. I think we might see something different like Yakuza or Triad.

We will wait and see.

@CHAQUINN 0
It is nice to see you active here, thank you for creating such a game.

I am not a hater.

Last edited:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Just want to try the harem path once to see the foreseeable disaster.:LUL:
Will issue that love interest exclusive to each other happen in harem path? I remember dev said something like better date one girl of each group in early game.

Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021

I was able to take yesterday and today off from my work, which was great for putting in some extra work on posing the game's scenes. This time, I won't leave them rendering over the weekend, instead, I will continue posing and only put them to render overnight.
It's getting pretty hot in my country right now, even though we are months away from the start of summer here in Brazil. We are experiencing some unbearable heat. I have been postponing cleaning and repasting my computer for months now, but this week I had to do it because I noticed some odd temperature spikes. Just in case something bad happens, it's better to do it now and avoid any headaches in the future. Although I keep wondering how much longer my video card will hold up.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Yup .. those friends who keep things from us long enuf until those things sink us like the Titanic.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Guys does the dev know I'm a huge Kim fan?
And that I plan to be exclusive with her
Because I feel everyone should know that my love for Kim is infinite

Kim fans might not number in the millions but we are very loyal to our beautiful angel
I don't see many of her fans here but there are probably a lot more on the devs discord

I know people probably don't feel like she is trust worthy
But don't worry she really loves the mc I can tell

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
The clues are totally showing:
1-Walks right outta your life with no explanation.
2-You feel like quitting while she is up for a promotion: horror twist - she resigns and dissapears.
3-She never tells you she works FOR THE SAME COMPANY AS YOU in all those months of ”still texting”,
then never sends texts of her own ... so you stop simping and she never cares one bit.
What a lovely human being totally invested in never seeing you again.

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019

Kim fans might not number in the millions but we are very loyal to our beautiful angel
I don't see many of her fans here but there are probably a lot more on the devs discord

My, you have a colorfull imagination.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

I'm confident that you will have her all to yourself, Joshy92!

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes