VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
Amazing game. This is going to be one of my favourites, for sure :D

Just hoping dev allow us to make clear to Kim that leaving you for a job or whatever is fine and respectable, but after that, there can't be an "us" anymore. Politely, of course, no need to be rude.

Also hoping that you can build a relationship with the girl you like (Julia in my case), without too much Kim in your head ;)

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Amazing game. This is going to be one of my favourites, for sure :D

Just hoping dev allow us to make clear to Kim that leaving you for a job or whatever is fine and respectable, but after that, there can't be an "us" anymore. Politely, of course, no need to be rude.

Also hoping that you can build a relationship with the girl you like (Julia in my case), without too much Kim in your head ;)
Kim also had her reasons, and you can choose to hear her out or not. If you don't, you may never find out why she left, and that will influence your choices within the game (even if you, as the player, already know).

Reactions: BurgRoyce

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
I'd argue otherwise. Kim is a dumbass, who made a horrible decision. It will be a test of the dev's writing skill to craft a decent reason for why she behaved that way, why she made no contact later, and why she thought turning up at the protagonist's workplace, with no warning, was a good idea.

However, based on what incomplete information we have, Keyla apparently had a relationship with the protagonist, dumped him and moved on to his best friend, and is now thinking of dumping said best friend and possibly trying again with him. Not to mention, her own involvement with Kim's nonsense. That's the kind of girl, who ruins not just her man, but all of his other relationships too.
Dude, I completely agree with you, you wrote what was on my mind.

When I found out that Keyla was LI, Kim suddenly fell into the cute category for me.
Keyla is a completely different level.

So she started sleeping with Zek to make Mc jealous and get his attention, then when she saw Mc's relationship with Kim, she completely gave up on Mc and continued to be with Zek?
And what I have written so far is really not even a problem.

Keyla tries to cheat on Zek with his best friend Mc.
Dude, that's disgusting.

After seeing Keyla, I think Kim is definitely unfairly treated and I will definitely give her a chance.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Dude, I completely agree with you, you wrote what was on my mind.

When I found out that Keyla was LI, Kim suddenly fell into the cute category for me.
Keyla is a completely different level.

So she started sleeping with Zek to make Mc jealous and get his attention, then when she saw Mc's relationship with Kim, she completely gave up on Mc and continued to be with Zek?
And what I have written so far is really not even a problem.

Keyla tries to cheat on Zek with his best friend Mc.
Dude, that's disgusting.

After seeing Keyla, I think Kim is definitely unfairly treated and I will definitely give her a chance.
We don't know anything about the relationship between Keyla and the MC as they were younger.
Maybe they just were friends with benefits, never were clear about their feelings, or they broke up as the MC started to go full Joshy on Kim and she started dating Zek for the simple reason that she liked him.

I don't like Keyla for the shit with keeping Kim leaving a secret from the MC, that is shit tier from a good friend. Well and if she tries to get it on with the MC while still together with Zek that would be just low.

As for Kim, i really don't give a fuck for her reason for leaving, the way she did was shit.
Maybe i will hear her out, just so i know, but i hope we still get the option to really rub it in her face that she has fucked up and there is no going back.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well...loved it. Definitely up there for me.

Writing in the epilogue was...not the best...and almost made me quit however, significantly improves thankfully. Can see lots of drama and people fixing going on in the future. Let's just hope Julia and Michelle like each other ;)

Kim...she done as she would be for me in real life. Leaving is not the issue, the way she did it...dead to me. Keyla, I guess it all depends on what happened in the past, but knowing fotr weeks and keeping secrets...again, in real life I'd have cut my ties by now.

Look forward to seeing where this goes, great work CHAQUINN 0

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes