VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021

Chapter 2 is now fully written!!
There are still some scenes I want to revisit for revision purposes, but that's something I do all the time anyway.
Now it's all about posing and rendering; there are no more new scenes to write.

I also want to briefly talk about the last Love Interest, and believe me, I'm really excited to finally introduce her.
She was meant to appear back in Chapter 1, which was later split into two parts: the Prologue and the first Chapter. This delayed her introduction a bit, but now she's finally here!
Like all the others, she's extremely important to the whole story and even more so to one specific character.
Who is she though? Her name is Alessa. I can't reveal more at this point, or else I'll just spoil everything.

How about that other one up there? Well, it's a good thing you asked.
This is Vera Volkova. Like Cynthia, she is not a Love Interest either; however, she is related to one and a much bigger story piece.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019

Chapter 2 is now fully written!!
There are still some scenes I want to revisit for revision purposes, but that's something I do all the time anyway.
Now it's all about posing and rendering; there are no more new scenes to write.

I also want to briefly talk about the last Love Interest, and believe me, I'm really excited to finally introduce her.
She was meant to appear back in Chapter 1, which was later split into two parts: the Prologue and the first Chapter. This delayed her introduction a bit, but now she's finally here!
Like all the others, she's extremely important to the whole story and even more so to one specific character.
Who is she though? Her name is Alessa. I can't reveal more at this point, or else I'll just spoil everything.

How about that other one up there? Well, it's a good thing you asked.
This is Vera Volkova. Like Cynthia, she is not a Love Interest either; however, she is related to one and a much bigger story piece.

Have a good weekend, everyone!
Petition for Vera to be a LI
Every LI model is so fkin pretty, it's gonna be a tough choice later on.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Petition for Vera to be a LI
Every LI model is so fkin pretty, it's gonna be a tough choice later on.
harem still in planned tags, don't know how we will work towards that, seeing as the VN is pretty grounded so far and we already have mutually exclusive scenes with the girls.:unsure:

Reactions: vireker

alive89

Mar 8, 2023
On a reply to someone in this last devlog the dev confirmed who the LIs are and gave an insight on how they will work.
It seems like the harem will not work for all girls, just some of them, but we are still going to be able to have all at once, but with repercussions.

Vera was Verushka sometime ago, it's still similar, but I think the dev had to change her name for some reason :unsure:

Bnshy

Nov 20, 2021
Remember guys you don't have to choose there is going to be a harem
So, you can probably have the sweetest girl Kim
And all those other ladies too
Sweet wouldn’t be the words, I'd use too describe Kim...
She did the MC dirty asf... he's too good for her.

Last edited:

Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021

keyla_college.jpg
“We may want to right the wrong, but are any of us perfect?
We all have a glass ceiling, yet the more we know, the harder it is to sustain a lie.
In the end, keeping our mouths shut is often the best outcome for everyone involved.”

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes