VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

CHAQUINN0

Yesterday's Crossroads Developer
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Hey, everyone!
I haven't dropped by here lately, but I'll try to do it more often. Thanks for all the feedback you are sending my way. Really appreciate it! :D

I'm doing my best to optimize my free time to work on the game in order to release the next chapter sooner.

Now that we know who is who, Chapter 2 will really start heating up!

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019

Dev Log #12 - Chapter 2

Finished posing and rendering more non-branching scenes this week, the new (and last) LI’s content is done.
I'm currently playing the existing content to test the pacing.
My intention is to put different scenes in sequences as if they are happening simultaneously in different places,
Also there are a few more flashbacks in Chapter 2. There won't be too many, but they are crucial for putting the present into perspective.
The pacing is good, but there are still some small adjustments to make.
Have a nice weekend, everyone! :D

Dolphine_KIIV

Apr 28, 2023
Keyla is one of my favorites apart from the girl with the daddy. The way her character has been written is irritating, interesting, and complex. In a subjective manner (influenced by personal incidents), I find her appearance attractive. An amusing individual with seems to be in a perfect marriage has been taken over by erotic emotions reinforced by her past or just the filthiness, makes my dick hard. Thank U :) btw appreciate the effort dev.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Dev Log #13 - Chapter 2

I’m still focusing the majority of my time on posing scenes as this is the most time-consuming part.
There is roughly 90% of Chapter 2 fully written now; basically, all the 'bigger scenes' are done. Now, only the smaller and branching ones are left to finish.
I brought some scenes that were meant for Chapter 3 into Chapter 2 and worked around them in order to have them make sense. This will help connect the end of this chapter to the starting of the next.
As there is more scenes rendering this weekend, I will share more spoiler-free previews next week.
Who is that up there though?
Have a nice weekend, everyone!

UzVader

Oct 22, 2021
Honestly guys whoever you choose in this game, don't be like Mordecai from regular show (In choosing relationships :LOL:). In my case (Julia or Michelle) I'm never breaking their heart for this Kim and I'm gonna make myself clear from the start that I don't want anything with her not even Friendship. I really don't wanna complicate things. Also there is a saying (Never go back to your Ex (y))....

Last edited:

Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021

As we enter a new month, I want to first thank you for all your support. It has been crucial to keeping my motivation and the schedule of the development. Really, thank you!

Posing the scenes is still my focus at this point. This week, I've finished posing 4 smaller scenes, and today I started making one of the bigger ones, which is actually a branched scene.
Overall, I'm getting closer to finishing the majority of the currently written content. There are still two LIs and a few smaller character’s to finish writing. Once I've done that, I will have the whole chapter written. I will do that this weekend while the computer is rendering images.
I'm hoping to dedicate all my free time within this month to finishing the chapter. Fingers crossed there won't be any bumps along the way.

Earlier this week, I shared another spoiler-free Michelle preview, which is from a quick nice set-up scene for her future plot. Here's another one, this is MC related, and he's not happy at all, but why though?

Have a nice weekend, everyone!

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes