VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Kim's explanation doesn't change a thing for me. If anything, I think I dislike her more. How is that not a conversation you can have with someone you have been together with for years? That just shows her lack of trust for the MC - that's a large secret to keep to yourself, especially if it could potentially put the MC in harms way. He 100% deserved to know about all of that long ago.

And Kayla was already at rock bottom for me, so this update didn't change anything with her. She kept Kim's secret from the MC in the first place - the reason why she did it didn't matter, but I had already assumed the reason could have been what she confirmed in this episode. The the flashback with her, well... once a cheater, always a cheater. Let someone else fall on that very obvious landmine.

Michelle is best girl so far for me. Kimberly is my number 2. Basically everyone except for Kim and Kayla, I'll eventually do a run for.

Great update. But did anyone else get static during the song when Alessa and Michelle were talking in their backyard?

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Kimberley's look is just perfect. I don't know why but black raven hair and blue eyes plus some sick tattoos is just perfect. Alessa is high there too. But the most beautiful bar none is Michelle, who I think dev did not screw her nose alongside Kimberley and that really helps. She could easily be a model instead of Vera.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
so will the MC get a solo romance with Alessa or will he become the third wheel walking dildo for the Bi couple,
giving me Josy/Maya vibes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Well reading the comments I guess I'm going to play this again just to tell Kim to fuck off :LUL:.

So, is the scene worth it? 0dfde08bcc55c3e037b46ecf6d4b45f3.gif

Last edited:

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
And Kayla was already at rock bottom for me, so this update didn't change anything with her. She kept Kim's secret from the MC in the first place - the reason why she did it didn't matter, but I had already assumed the reason could have been what she confirmed in this episode. The the flashback with her, well... once a cheater, always a cheater. Let someone else fall on that very obvious landmine.
Gotta say, the MC was an asshole here too, you don't fuck your best friend girlfriend behind his back, bros before hoes right?

But did anyone else get static during the song when Alessa and Michelle were talking in their backyard?
Yup, I also got this.

akinari2014

May 7, 2023
so will the MC get a solo romance with Alessa or will he become the third wheel walking dildo for the Bi couple,
giving me Josy/Maya vibes
My guess would be second option. That why I'm not interested in that route especially that his relationship would be imbalanced from the start even more than DIK throuple: MC likes Aless, Alessa likes Vera and MC, Vera likes Alessa and should be doomed.

Reactions: holaje12 and Bailz

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
beautiful!

you know that feeling, when you play a VN and the meaningless dialogue just won't end - and after some time you just klick it away?

this game is the antithesis to that!
rarely have I witnessed such natural flowing dialogue. small hints, little gestures, which always suggest, that there is more to it, than the words spoken. and you start to ask yourself: what is the real reason for this? what is the kind, selfless reason? what is really wrong with her? I always found it enticing, how sad things can be this beautiful!

THIS is, how you tell a story. masterfully done!

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Gotta say, the MC was an asshole here too, you don't fuck your best friend girlfriend behind his back, bros before hoes right?
For sure. If we had a choice, I would've said no, but... flashback.
I like Zeke. I'd have to replay the whole thing, but didn't he kind of have the MC's back against Kayla when he found out she hid that information from the MC? He's one of the few MC sidekicks I don't want to kick off a bridge.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So Vera only interested in Alessa and the supposed "throuple" would be just sharing Alessa with Vera, and Vera just "tolerating" Mc to get access to her? Because since we get no solo route with her, it means her interest in MC is zero. Well, not surprising, throuples tend to be garbage 90% of the times, just third-wheel stuff.

Deeja

Jul 30, 2021
Dangerous game... I was Olivia all the way... But just so less content so far... Than the party with Michelle felt just so good, so I thought ok - change of plans. The next day Candace steps out of the door with this amazing dress and hair... Shit... I'll end up in hell :p

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I like Zeke. I'd have to replay the whole thing, but didn't he kind of have the MC's back against Kayla when he found out she hid that information from the MC? He's one of the few MC sidekicks I don't want to kick off a bridge.
Did you finish Julia's route?
shrek.jpg

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Did you finish Julia's route?
View attachment 3081424
Apparently I turned her down in my first run? I didn't think I did because I remember being on her route at some point. I need to go back and redo it since it seems we can keep multiple paths open at the beginning. I'll probably do that later. UofP update also dropped so on that now.

I did see in another comment that he's got something else going on and, you know what... good that it seems he's getting away from that snake, lol.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
So Vera only interested in Alessa and the supposed "throuple" would be just sharing Alessa with Vera, and Vera just "tolerating" Mc to get access to her? Because since we get no solo route with her, it means her interest in MC is zero. Well, not surprising, throuples tend to be garbage 90% of the times, just third-wheel stuff.
I don't necessarily disagree about throuples being weak sauce most of the time, but here Vera si the current GF of Alessa and the one that actually suggests the threesome and keeps pushing Alessa towards the MC. Makes sense that there isn't a solo route, since from what we see so far she just wants to see Alessa happy and to spicy up their relationship, she is actually in the 'all men are pigs' faze of her lesbianism bisexuality, so this is actually a big offer on her part, that she unconditionally trusts Alessa's opinion of the MC.

Reactions: Maviarab

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I don't necessarily disagree about throuples being weak sauce most of the time, but here Vera si the current GF of Alessa and the one that actually suggests the threesome and keeps pushing Alessa towards the MC. Makes sense that there isn't a solo route, since from what we see so far she just wants to see Alessa happy and to spicy up their relationship, she is actually in the 'all men are pigs' faze of her lesbianism bisexuality, so this is actually a big offer on her part, that she unconditionally trusts Alessa's opinion of the MC.
Damn that sounds fucked up, poor confused girl. I dont do throuples so I will have to cuck her basically thats sad but tolerable.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes