Yiff.party is down or gone?

animeispartoflife

Apr 19, 2020
Is anyone have problems trying to enter kemono? I have errors like 525, 504,... have to refresh multiple times to finally enter. This question is to see if this happen to everyone and not just me.
Anyway, I hope you are having a good day, please stay safe and stay healthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonF21

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Is anyone have problems trying to enter kemono? I have errors like 525, 504,... have to refresh multiple times to finally enter. This question is to see if this happen to everyone and not just me.
Anyway, I hope you are having a good day, please stay safe and stay healthy.
Not only you. I think all who want to enter it have these errors.

Reactions: AnonF21
Dec 4, 2020
I haven't checked on Kemono in a while but just been trying today and I'm getting random "5xx" errors and even "404 not found on this server" when ever I click any artist. Annoying thing is they have the artists I'm looking for today but I can't see any of them lol :(

animeispartoflife

Apr 19, 2020
I haven't checked on Kemono in a while but just been trying today and I'm getting random "5xx" errors and even "404 not found on this server" when ever I click any artist. Annoying thing is they have the artists I'm looking for today but I can't see any of them lol :(
Just check one artist to see if there any update then like 2 or 3 minutes later 404 not found, like what the heck man, I was just in there not all of the artist is 404

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Looks like coding/configuration mistake. Server doesn't know mappping for artist pages.

animeispartoflife

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah, every artist seems to be down right now. You can't even access any creators' page, just the main artist list.
You can try like the one post url from one artist like kemono. party/patreon/user/398819/post/36398480 then use the previous next to navigate through all the posts from the artist. Maybe a little tedious but that all I found out when the artist page just error

Lumila

Jan 21, 2021
hey guys not viable alternative yet right? I mostly used yiffy for reaction channel and I found some discord servers but damn its hard to a get full season and almost impossible to find the full show.
if anyone knows where I could get my hands on full reaction I really appreciate

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Kemono is starting to pick up on reliability and features, but one thing they don't have yet is the dedicated community of uploaders yiff had. Many artists, while present, are weeks or months behind on updating.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Kemono appears to be working but it takes about 15 seconds for a page to load. Also, as others have mentioned, they need a lot more uploaders to add to the selection. That said, I am still greatful for the devs providing it as a free site for us all.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Kemono is working for now but it takes sometime to load and it appears that searching artist by name or even clicking the "next arrow page" is apparently broken (Stuck on the first page). So to have to be lucky that the artist you looking for actually show up on it. For now, you have to use I.D number to search them by link. I'll give them time for them to sort out those issues.

readprofile

Oct 2, 2020
Kemono is working for now but it takes sometime to load and it appears that searching artist by name or even clicking the "next arrow page" is apparently broken (Stuck on the first page). So to have to be lucky that the artist you looking for actually show up on it. For now, you have to use I.D number to search them by link. I'll give them time for them to sort out those issues.
Right now kemono is just straight up showing 502 Bad Gateway no matter where I go in there. Hopefully this will be fixed soon

Snesruler

Nov 21, 2017
Maybe it's common knowledge for everyone else here, but it wasn't for me until a very kind user told me about it: Kemono has reaction channel content as well. I'm literally getting the rest of Legend of Galactic Heroes from SoS right now.

So as far as I'm concerned, Kemono can already be used as a proper replacement for yiff - as long as you can reach the creator you're looking for on the site.