Yiff.party is down or gone?

Dec 4, 2020
Only a fraction of it. Theres a number of artists pages that were on YP that aren't on KP (EG Hijabolic, Ninjartist), and many of the artists on KP that were on YP only have a fraction of the content. EG LMSketch/Legoman only has 3'ish posts on KP but on YP he had dozens. I'll be able to contribute to a few artist pages but the "direct importer" is still broken for now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda
Dec 4, 2020
TL;DR yiff data backup is soon to be distributed (limited)

Either way, the server is being prepared and the data will soon be available for download. ~1-2 months, maybe shorter.
A few certain people will get access to it first and after that the people that have the storage and bandwidth next.
i.e. you have 32TB+ and up&down gigabit connection then you are in.

I don't intend to seed or give access to thousands of people, since it will make everything else take longer. And time is money.
I remember a few peeps offering to seed data, so if they are still on board poke em.

I'll come by once the ETA is known and/or everything is ready. Or to see if someone is up for hosting/seeding the data.
Otherwise, it's radio silence (´• ω •`).
Are you planning on making it available to normal people at any point? A lot of us can't afford gigantic HDD's (32TB+ is pretty excessive) and extremely expensive broadband connections (Here in UK even 300+mbit is very, very expensive, so 1000+mbit is pretty crazy).

Or are you saying it'll be publically available in roughly 1-2 months? If thats the case, then fair play to ya.

• Red Heart

knixis

Jun 18, 2017
quick question - is there a way to save the favorites at kemono? I remember yiff would allow you to export all the numbers and them import them real fast the next time you visit.

• Red Heart
Dec 4, 2020
quick question - is there a way to save the favorites at kemono? I remember yiff would allow you to export all the numbers and them import them real fast the next time you visit.
No known way to export faves ATM AFAIK. It looks like one of the most requested features though so it probably will be added soon.

• Red Heart

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
No known way to export faves ATM AFAIK. It looks like one of the most requested features though so it probably will be added soon.
Which should be one of their number one prior. I can deal with my favorites being purge unless their a way to recover it all back like the way YP did it. It tedious and frustrating for people to favorite creators one by one, especially having to deal with 504 errors, just for all what you favorited to get purge with no backup. Luckily, I save all my favorite I.D. numbers on a notepad just in case that happen. But I don't wanna bother to do that tedious shit again.

NVG

Sep 22, 2020
Which should be one of their number one prior. I can deal with my favorites being purge unless their a way to recover it all back like the way YP did it. It tedious and frustrating for people to favorite creators one by one, especially having to deal with 504 errors, just for all what you favorited to get purge with no backup. Luckily, I save all my favorite I.D. numbers on a notepad just in case that happen. But I don't wanna bother to do that tedious shit again.
The site seems more stable now. So the 5XX series error codes seem at bay for now.

DoubleOdd

Oct 14, 2020
While it's stable, the users sometimes forget to post passwords to some of their RAR/Zip files... I learned that the hard way when I got some files from Nitropunk's SS page...

UmU

Dec 26, 2018
(๑و•̀ω•́)و wake up
Ah i'm sorry about that. My discord account kind of got banned. You can add me via Thonk#6399 or you can join the dev server via the code and message one of the admins or devs. They'll help you with the distribution.

Dec 4, 2020
its about kemono.party?
Looks like they're going thru some problems again ATM. The sites gone back into "slow mode" again, and a lot of 5xx errors. And they still haven't brought back Shared Files after all this time, meaning its impossible to leak nearly half of the content (cos most artists release via Dropbox, Mega, Discord etc these days).

Even the board (a seperate site altogether) is going so slow ATM that its unusable, so things are going south all across the board :O

AbearHentai

Feb 17, 2021
One of the power tripping wanna be mods is on a crusade to remove literally everything but fetish art from Kemono and the admin is MIA and wont clarify anything so we're left to trust the mods and this random dude organizing it that the "Admin totally said its okay guys." So unless you're going there looking for furry or fetish art or animations (for now) you're best waiting on someone to do another version of kemono that actually has an unbiased, no ego, mod team or at least an admin that actually interacts.

knixis

Jun 18, 2017
Ah, haven't been visiting it in a while but it looks like you can now set up an account and save your fav artists (so no need to re-start them). Though now... I might be wrong but I could swear that there are way less artists on there than on yiff or previous versions of kemono...weird.