Yiff.party is down or gone?

Dec 4, 2020
Guess memoryhole is in eternal hiatus
I've been wondering about this too. I think its crazy that theres seemingly only 1 piracy site purely dedicated to subscription-wall art ripping (despite subscription art sites being "the new black" since maybe 10+ years now!!!), yet almost all other forms of data piracy (music, games, apps, movies/series, plugins, ebooks etc) have dozens and dozens of sites.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
I've been wondering about this too. I think its crazy that theres seemingly only 1 piracy site purely dedicated to subscription-wall art ripping (despite subscription art sites being "the new black" since maybe 10+ years now!!!), yet almost all other forms of data piracy (music, games, apps, movies/series, plugins, ebooks etc) have dozens and dozens of sites.
On more serious note, I think the website got stuck in development hell. Too many people with too many ideas + quite loose attitude to "we have real life too", so automatically this demotes priority of work on such side projects to some backlog. Also from lurking in their Discord that they have there circlejerk with memes. The last update is from like the 22th of January ? That's my 5 cents, but as I don't contribute to the project, I don't plan to plainly shit on the project as they may finally roll it out and prove me wrong.

Reactions: Afro-Herbalist
Dec 4, 2020
On more serious note, I think the website got stuck in development hell.

The last update is from like the 22th of January ?
Thanks for the explanation & insight. I honestly didn't know anything at all about how things were going with the sites progress. Yea thats a pretty long time gone dark though, so I hope they can get back on track and it all comes to fruition in the end... I'll keep my fingers crossed.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Thanks for the explanation & insight. I honestly didn't know anything at all about how things were going with the sites progress. Yea thats a pretty long time gone dark though, so I hope they can get back on track and it all comes to fruition in the end... I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Last two announcements from Discord:

Thinker27.12.2020
Its christmas, people are chilling

SomeGuyWithNoImagination22.01.2021
Everyone Sorry for the ping, but we have some announcements. While we have been making progress, it hasn't been as fast as we would have liked. Particularly for the frontend. 1. Currently, we could really use some more help on the team. If you believe you could bring something to the team and would like to write some code for us, please ping or DM me. Also check the #tech-discussion channel for more information. 2. We've also created #tech-discussion. The purpose of this channel is to serve as a bridge between us devs and anyone else who may know what they're talking about but are not on the dev team for any reason. For example, if you are not willing to write any code, but have related experience that may help us.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
KemonoDev Can you take a look at [e66755b5]: Error connecting to cloudscraper. Please try again. logs. For some reason, I was getting the same error each time I tried to scrap one artists' works.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
KemonoDev Can you take a look at [e66755b5]: Error connecting to cloudscraper. Please try again. logs. For some reason, I was getting the same error each time I tried to scrap one artists' works.
I gotta love when that happen.:cautious:

It like Kemono forces you to rush scape artists or end up stuck into a 502 error loop and having to wait 6 hours/a day for it to get back online.

NVG

Sep 22, 2020
I gotta love when that happen.:cautious:

It like Kemono forces you to rush scape artists or end up stuck into a 502 error loop and having to wait 6 hours/a day for it to get back online.
And here I thought we were past the 500 series error train.

Hard Knocks

Dec 26, 2019
I bet the first thing people will talk about when the site is back up is how their favorites got erased again.

Like that's the ONLY problem the site has, fuckin people man.

NVG

Sep 22, 2020
I bet the first thing people will talk about when the site is back up is how their favorites got erased again.

I can't entirely blame them, it is an odd and over-frequent inconvenience. As for anything else, I assume user are all over the support forum as per usual (last I checked).

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020

There no convenient backup within Kemono. Dealing with 502 errors is one thing. Having to go back, find your list of artists, and favorite them again individually. Is another type of shit I don't have time to deal with when it come to that site issues.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
loaded for me fine.

Edit: After page reload, it seems they are some issues after all.
It inconsistent at the moment. it will worked and then it will go right back into 502 error gateway again.

It turn out that one of their drives on their server died. So it will take some downtime that is required from them to rebuild the RAID array.

Dec 4, 2020

My faves are all still there. I think the "account/registration" thing was supposed to fix the "runaway faves" problems some people were having. Its really weird though cos I've used KP since more or less day 1, and I've never lost my faves. And I'd used YP (where people often reported vanishing faves) for around 1.5 years and never lost my faves. It only seems to affect random people.