Yiff.party is down or gone?

Hard Knocks

Dec 26, 2019
My faves are all still there. I think the "account/registration" thing was supposed to fix the "runaway faves" problems some people were having. Its really weird though cos I've used KP since more or less day 1, and I've never lost my faves. And I'd used YP (where people often reported vanishing faves) for around 1.5 years and never lost my faves. It only seems to affect random people.
I just used bookmarks on my browser or I copy and pasted them in a notepad while using YP and KP.

It's a pretty easy problem to circumvent and yet it takes up 40% of the complaints on the threads. Meanwhile KP's importer is skipping hundreds or even thousands of posts on any given artist's page and you barely see people mention it.

If you wanna talk about 'Inconvenience' One problem is a fuck of alot more inconvenient than the other, just saying.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Kemono is now up and running.

I just used bookmarks on my browser or I copy and pasted them in a notepad while using YP and KP.

It's a pretty easy problem to circumvent and yet it takes up 40% of the complaints on the threads. Meanwhile KP's importer is skipping hundreds or even thousands of posts on any given artist's page and you barely see people mention it.

If you wanna talk about 'Inconvenience' One problem is a fuck of alot more inconvenient than the other, just saying.
That due to Kemono not being well mainstream like Yiff.Party use to. Which is a plus and a negative from where you look at it. We not getting a consistent flow of outside importers on Kemono to update those artists pages. It's most them prioritizing popular creators then the one that people recommended in their listed. Knowing they are underground and can't keep their site consistently well up. What make you think they can handle a barrage of people throwing DMCA's and legal actions against them once they reach mainstream?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Kemono servers at moment is really sluggish. At time the site can work but will be slow as fuck to download anything their or it will go back to the Typical 502 Bad Gateway loop again for hours. This site really making me rush things so I don't get stuck in that loop again.

Hard Knocks

Dec 26, 2019
Kemono is now up and running.

''We not getting a consistent flow of outside importers on Kemono to update those artists pages''

No those posts aren't missing because of a lack of importers. The importer (program) skips over those posts when someone updates the page. It's a bug that the admin has been trying to fix for a while now but still hasn't.

I'm saying it's annoying to see people bitching and crying like it's the end of the world when their favorites gets erased,
when THIS problem has yet to be fixed.

It's fucking annoying.

Lyfris12

Aug 1, 2017
What error do you get ?
It just say wrong password or username, when i tried to create a new account with the same username/pass i get error saying the username/pass has been exposed online.

weirdly, i created a new account with different username, but a portion of my old favourites is already added in the new account for some reasons

animeispartoflife

Apr 19, 2020
Is the errors frequent because the time is like some days at the end of the month and some days at the beginning of the next month before everything going smoothly again?
Cause right now the thumbnails do not show, open image are all 502 errors now.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Is the errors frequent because the time is like some days at the end of the month and some days at the beginning of the next month before everything going smoothly again?
Cause right now the thumbnails do not show, open image are all 502 errors now.
For these past two days it's now frequent for me with images.
Error 502.png
My thumbnails were already loading in before these errors. So I don't since them missing since these tab were already sitting their for two days still. I did check other places and there were some thumbnails that aren't showing. As for 3D/2D animation videos, some do work fine, other get this error. So it inconsistent.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
KemonoDev Just noticed that kemono party has the same issue as yiff.party had: I cannot upload posts from artists I have supported, but cancelled support for the following month. I still can see paid posts for this month, but they are no longer on my actively supported list. I assume kemono can't update artists who I'm following and their posts are public ?