Yiff.party is down or gone?

Oct 26, 2017
Also is anyone getting the same issue where the images don't show?
More and more leeches have been trying to automatically crawl and repost on rather large sites like E-Hentai while pretending to pay for the content. And no, I'm not talking about the actual importers who paid for it.

Since that community effectively pays them for doing just this, if kemono-bugs is watching this thread, I'd encourage some kind of strict content delivery handling. DDOS-Guard is decent against denial of service attacks but it won't prevent million-user communities (EH, mikocon, etc) from running damaging scripts just for Internet points or even actual cryptos.

kimbosky

Aug 9, 2018
More and more leeches have been trying to automatically crawl and scrape and repost on rather large sites like E-Hentai (while pretending to pay for the content). And no, I'm not talking about the actual importers who paid for it.

Since that community effectively pays them for doing just this, if kemono-bugs is watching this thread, I'd encourage some kind of strict content delivery handling. DDOS-Guard is decent against denial of service attacks but it won't prevent million-user communities (EH, mikocon, etc) from running damaging scripts just for Internet points or even actual cryptos.
Ah ok thanks for the info.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Importing dead ? I'm getting : Error while connecting to archiver. Is it running?
If I'm still stuck in this 502 bad gateway loop then the importer is also not working. Hell, it wasn't even fully functioning sometime since it will put recent uploads at the bottom page. Saying it was posted in 1970 for some reason...

Oct 26, 2017
If I'm still stuck in this 502 bad gateway loop then the importer is also not working. Hell, it wasn't even fully functioning sometime since it will put recent uploads at the bottom page. Saying it was posted in 1970 for some reason...
1970 means zero (1970-01-01) if that's of any help, which means it ignored the timestamp as well.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Memory Hole is still developed?
Yeah, they posted update today :

Updated: May 21, 2021.
[#######---]
Frontend: While in an almost fully usable state at the moment, it is missing many features we intend on including. Some of those features are important and others are simply quality of life. We also have not yet started significant progress on CSS/stylizing/branding.
[#######---]
Backend/API: Our backend is currently in an effectively complete state and very little work needs to be done apart from optimization and bug-busting.
[###-------]
Files: We have a Patreon scraper however we have not yet integrated it into our API. We also do not yet have a plan on exactly how to distribute files.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sylwio122

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
:WaitWhat: So they have more time to implement that then to worry about their servers being completed fucked right now?
I worry more that they will be spending more time taking care of those DMCA mails than fixing stuff. Last time I checked, importer was offline for 2 days. Also we might get holes in content wich defeats the purpose of the leaker.

Oct 26, 2017
:WaitWhat: So they have more time to implement that then to worry about their servers being completed fucked right now?
If anything, this is a funny one. (y)
I worry more that they will be spending more time taking care of those DMCA mails than fixing stuff. Last time I checked, importer was offline for 2 days. Also we might get holes in content wich defeats the purpose of the leaker.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
KemonoDev's still fixing the data server as of yesterday.
DMCA shiny link just is there for shits and giggles but don't quote me on this.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
@KemonoDev's still fixing the data server as of yesterday.
I wish it were done in more communicative way. He doesn't even need to fix it the same day, just note or banner at the top of the page like "will start working on fixing inporter which doesn't work in 2-3 days due to RL" or something.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I wish it were done in more communicative way. He doesn't even need to fix it the same day, just note or banner at the top of the page like "will start working on fixing importer which doesn't work in 2-3 days due to RL" or something.
Same. I'm not sure how it is on their Telegram. But on /kemono/ its literally a maze on knowing the current state of what the hell is going on. Communication is nonexistent and had me rushing to download everything before I end up into this "F U 502 error loop" again and waiting a week or more for it to fix itself.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Furthermore, Kemono.party got the attention from Twitter.

Which is good but also bad from your way of looking at it. Good being this with create a Streisand effect like YP and gain the attention to more people to leak their content to. Bad being unlike YP, Kemono currently doesn't have the structure to handle this level of BS and invasive tactics they gonna get. However, the DMCAs will likely stop some artists on their track knowing the infringed materials being claimed is not their original material. But from another party they using.

Last edited:

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Furthermore, Kemono.party got the attention from Twitter.

Which is good but also bad from your way of looking at it. . Good being this with create a Streisand effect like YP and gain the attention to more people to leak their content to. Bad being unlike YP, Kemono currently doesn't have the structure to handle this level of BS and invasive tactics they gonna get. However, the DMCAs will likely stop some artists on their track knowing the infringed materials being claimed is not their original material. But from another party they using.

Can't find the source of this tweet. Also WTF is user @Artists ? :unsure:

Oct 26, 2017
I wish it were done in more communicative way. He doesn't even need to fix it the same day, just note or banner at the top of the page like "will start working on fixing inporter which doesn't work in 2-3 days due to RL" or something.
I also agree that a dynamic status update (or just updating manually) on the site would have been a better move; it prevents all the messy back-and-forth (usually left unanswered) on chat servers.
Can't find the source of this tweet. Also WTF is user @Artists ? :unsure:
Looks like a role mention. Not really familiar with discord and all that stuff so sorry about this.