Yiff.party is down or gone?

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
Well depending on what content your looking for. You always have here and 8muses forum for stuff.
I just signed up to the 8muses forum to look. Is there more to it then there appears to be? It looks like just a few comic/art categories and a general hentai sub forum.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I just signed up to the 8muses forum to look. Is there more to it then there appears to be? It looks like just a few comic/art categories and a general hentai sub forum.
I just got into the site a few months ago so I don't know much about it. What I do know its mainly focus around that content. It's seem they don't have that kind of structure to host heavy demanding content like here.

Dec 4, 2020
I've been using that site for a little while and they have quite a lot of content. EG they have dedicated and regularly updated threads/pages for Ninjartist & HellResident (among many other artists), similar to the BlackAdder thread here (or the previously 100% upto date Hijabolic thread). You have to use forum search (like this site) to find what you want but they also have a section of the site thats laid-out more like an image site (slightly similar to Ex-Hentai style) but I can't remember how to get to that part of the site directly.

Oct 26, 2017
I've been using that site for a little while and they have quite a lot of content. EG they have dedicated and regularly updated threads/pages for Ninjartist & HellResident (among many other artists), similar to the BlackAdder thread here (or the previously 100% upto date Hijabolic thread). You have to use forum search (like this site) to find what you want but they also have a section of the site thats laid-out more like an image site (slightly similar to Ex-Hentai style) but I can't remember how to get to that part of the site directly.
Thanks for the info. Probably gonna hit whentai and the other DNP'd things on what used to be a good site but mostly turned into some kind of chanstyle repost garbage pile.

(The cert issue is fixed, by the way. DDoS-Guard issue according to KemonoDev.)

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Thanks for the info. Probably gonna hit whentai and the other DNP'd things on what used to be a good site but mostly turned into some kind of chanstyle repost garbage pile.

(The cert issue is fixed, by the way. DDoS-Guard issue according to KemonoDev.)
The region issue still exist even though it back online.

Oct 26, 2017
The region issue still exist even though it back online.
Noticed this as well.
You'll have to find a way to let them know, I'm not sure KemonoDev still visits F95 and not touching Discord lol.

(I have literally everything disabled here so it does nothing when someone pings me and only staff can DM me.)

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Noticed this as well.
You'll have to find a way to let them know, I'm not sure KemonoDev still visits F95 and not touching Discord lol.

(I have literally everything disabled here so it does nothing when someone pings me and only staff can DM me.)
People already let them know on /Kemono/ and one of the mods who was Anonymous responded with "use a VPN." When I told them they need to fix this issue themselves. I shouldn't be needed to install third party software for your own F Up. Yiff.Party didn't even have this issue and people don't like that owner.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Do you think Kemono party will be as popular as yiff was? It seems content is rarely updated and when it is, it's only 1 or 2 posts.
Not until they fix a shitload of stuff, it's nearly as bas as it was as when Yiff.party went down and that was nearly a year ago now

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Got a update on the region issue I've been having a few days now.

Apparently Kemono servers is 100% blacklisted in certain countries. By Verizon, along with Nyaa, Mangadex and a bunch of other servers. Protected by ddos-guard on the 185.178.208.0 network addresses.
They are purposefully incorrectly routing them to the /32 network instead of the correct /24 network that ddos-guard runs, so changing DNS will not bypass it, only a VPN or using Tor browser

You can verify this by plugging the IP address of the server you are trying to connect to into in Show BGP Route mode. Any result that shows the address with /32 at the end will have its packets dropped because it is not a valid address.

The admins/Mods of the site should've let us know which regions are messed up and say what's being done or planned to bring those regions back online. Some people are able to load the site & images fine, but others(Like myself) still can't get anything to work. But like I say before, their communication for MAJOR issues like this is nonexistent.

There really isn't much kemono can do to escape this kind of blacklist. The best I can do for now is to share this information with others and use a VPN when needed. It not a solution for this problem, just a workaround.

Reactions: parakep

GirlCockSemen

Mar 17, 2020
Got a update on the region issue I've been having a few days now.

Apparently Kemono servers is 100% blacklisted in certain countries. By Verizon, along with Nyaa, Mangadex and a bunch of other servers. Protected by ddos-guard on the 185.178.208.0 network addresses.
They are purposefully incorrectly routing them to the /32 network instead of the correct /24 network that ddos-guard runs, so changing DNS will not bypass it, only a VPN or using Tor browser

You can verify this by plugging the IP address of the server you are trying to connect to into in Show BGP Route mode. Any result that shows the address with /32 at the end will have its packets dropped because it is not a valid address.

The admins/Mods of the site should've let us know which regions are messed up and say what's being done or planned to bring those regions back online. Some people are able to load the site & images fine, but others(Like myself) still can't get anything to work. But like I say before, their communication for MAJOR issues like this is nonexistent.

There really isn't much kemono can do to escape this kind of blacklist. The best I can do for now is to share this information with others and use a VPN when needed. It not a solution for this problem, just a workaround.
I used to get stuck at the DDoS guard screen, but I bypassed it by using a different browser. Hope this helps.

Oct 26, 2017
I don't use Verizon and was affected by this. Really weird. Thanks for reporting back RD8K!
I used to get stuck at the DDoS guard screen, but I bypassed it by using a different browser. Hope this helps.
This worked for some reason, thanks. I think I'm just going to check what's being sent and received here...

Dec 4, 2020
Has anyone been able to post anything on the Kemono/Seiso/OFans BBS in the last 2 days? When I go there theres no posts after the 6th of June and whenever I tried to post anything it was saying something like "can't get JSON, permission denied". I just tried today and now the error is "Your post looks automated, post discarded".

Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone been able to post anything on the Kemono/Seiso/OFans BBS in the last 2 days? When I go there theres no posts after the 6th of June and whenever I tried to post anything it was saying something like "can't get JSON, permission denied". I just tried today and now the error is "Your post looks automated, post discarded".
ofans.party redirects to OnlyFans itself here. Am I doing it wrong or is this intended?

(Sorry for replying to your question with another question...)

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
shows that today artists were updated.

Dec 4, 2020
ofans.party redirects to OnlyFans itself here. Am I doing it wrong or is this intended?

(Sorry for replying to your question with another question...)
Yea IIRC I read that the domain was seized by OF themself or something.
shows that today artists were updated.
Sorry I meant the external forum/BBS for the site (and the other .party ones like OFans & Seiso)

Dec 4, 2020
This is what I also understood after checking it over both HTTP and HTTPS so thanks for taking the time to confirm this.
I don't know for sure if it was seized but I think I read someone say that it was :/

BTW are you able to see any posts after the 6th on the Paywall.Party BBS, or post any comments there?

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know for sure if it was seized but I think I read someone say that it was :/

BTW are you able to see any posts after the 6th on the Paywall.Party BBS, or post any comments there?
The registrar information was force-updated about two weeks ago (May 23rd) and many similar domain names were bought to force-redirect to onlyfans instead, which corroborates this information.

As for the BBSes, I'm not sure if I can post - I don't exactly want to post something super random lol - but the latest post for all boards indeed is the 6th of June.