Yiff.party is down or gone?

Dec 4, 2020
Now I'm getting :

Method Not Allowed

The method is not allowed for the requested URL.

If I try to import something from patreon. :unsure:
And with the board/BBS being apparently disabled since the 6th, theres no way to report the problem or look for explanations except via Telegram.
I don't exactly want to post something super random lol - but the latest post for all boards indeed is the 6th of June.
Yea you don't want to post something completely random like "I just had a bacon sandwich!!". Anyway thanks for checking. I was wondering if it was just me, like I was only getting some outdated cached version of the BBS.

Oct 26, 2017
And with the board/BBS being apparently disabled since the 6th, theres no way to report the problem or look for explanations except via Telegram.

Yea you don't want to post something completely random like "I just had a bacon sandwich!!". Anyway thanks for checking. I was wondering if it was just me, like I was only getting some outdated cached version of the BBS.
No idea, I've tried importing patron posts just today.
Going to try and post as I've been getting the import issue as well and don't exactly feel like hitting the Discord.

Confirmed: Captcha is apparently broken and automatically verifies the posts so all replies are seen as automated... :FacePalm:
Well fuck. If someone feels like hitting their Discord...

(Refreshed the cache as well so no, it's not just you, no one can reply at the moment.)

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
1.png
They finally added in a announcement section after realizing that their communication are nonexistence for major issues that constantly happen within their site.

However...
2.png
The site is soo unusable at this point that no one isn't gonna see it.

Dec 4, 2020
They finally added in a announcement section after realizing that their communication are nonexistence for major issues that constantly happen within their site.

However...
View attachment 1239888
Yea, the site (although not the BBS) was working OK early today (GMT) but not long later you couldn't load any 'list pages' (EG 'Artists' 'Faves' 'Recently Updated'), or pages that had content (EG artists pages or posts). First I'd just get blank white pages, now its the above error. If only the site could stay stable for longer than a week or 2...

Edit: content/data pages are loading again now. Grab that data while its hot.

Last edited:

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
View attachment 1239885

However...
View attachment 1239888
Yes, I've noticed that. For me it works fine last few days or at least loading it works for me. A flaw somewhere in web design or DB optimization ? :unsure:

Oct 26, 2017
For the record, Mikocon FTP now is actively making people pay for party leaks, most of which are downloads, not imports.

DAMHIKT.

• Sad
Reactions: Afro-Herbalist

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
For the record, Mikocon FTP now is actively making people pay for party leaks, most of which are downloads, not imports.

DAMHIKT.
And where was this reported? on their private Discord or Telegram? Because that sound like it beat the purpose of the site.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
And where was this reported? on their private Discord or Telegram? Because that sound like it beat the purpose of the site.
Neither, hence the DAMHIKT (don't ask me how I know this/that).
The frontend server is overloaded; things may load slowly or error out. Our team is working hard on a fix. Thank you for your patience.
Oops...

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
We have smol progress, artists section is back in menu ( literally ), but still can't log in. :unsure:

Anyone tried to import some stuff via importer ? How does it look from that end ?

Dec 4, 2020
We have smol progress, artists section is back in menu ( literally ), but still can't log in. :unsure:

Anyone tried to import some stuff via importer ? How does it look from that end ?
I found that if you were already logged in before, you can access your favourites again now (the button is gone, so you have to type '/favorites' at end of URL), but IIRC you can't add any faves. I'm trying to upload a very small file ATM but it looks like its not working. Keep getting "Error 503 Back-end fetch failed".

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
I found that if you were already logged in before, you can access your favourites again now (the button is gone, so you have to type '/favorites' at end of URL), but IIRC you can't add any faves. I'm trying to upload a very small file ATM but it looks like its not working. Keep getting "Error 503 Back-end fetch failed".
1623684605521.png

Thanks, your trick works. Looks like rouing of pages is fucked up or WIP.

Reactions: Afro-Herbalist

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
On the Tor browser, I can login into my account and view my favorite lists. the favorite button is their and you can added any favorites. However, if you try removing them from your favorite list you will get a error that you could not remove them from your list. For my other browser I use a VPN in I can't even login nor see the favorite button like yourself.

Last edited:

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
June 13, 2021 - It's been a stressful few days, but we've managed to more or less fix the performance issues with small tweaks to how the site works. Additionally, multiple reliability improvements have been made to the importer. I'm aware Partychan is down, but I don't own/manage the servers and the person who does has not responded to my messages. Regardless, I will try my best to get the board back up and running as soon as possible.
All leech features work again for me (firefox+adblockers, deleted cookies just to be safe) except for the partychan board. Artists are being updated so someone is successfully importing as well, including Gumroad. Thumbnails seem to be a little wonky but they already were prior to this period of outages.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
All leech features work again for me (firefox+adblockers, deleted cookies just to be safe) except for the partychan board. Artists are being updated so someone is successfully importing as well, including Gumroad. Thumbnails seem to be a little wonky but they already were prior to this period of outages.
For some reason, login doesn't work for me.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Better late then never with this MAJOR Issue I suppose...
Screenshot 2021-06-14 185756.png

Also forgot my last post. Because of the Tor browser save my last cache on the Kemono site. I was still enable to do things on that browser that people were reporting they couldn't do here. But now after refreshing the page I can't do what everyone else reported that they can't do. Which explains why I got that favorite error because I wasn't login. Despise at a certain cache it say I was still login and the favorite button was display.

shote1369

Apr 12, 2020
I am here to complain that kemono.party has deleted some packs in some of their specific gumroad service. I have just discovered it today.