Yiff.party is down or gone?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Kemono is now on twitter :
Screenshot 2021-07-11 125806.png
"Hey artists! we have a site that is straight up taken you paywalled content for free and its easy to access! come check it out!"

:FacePalm:It either he'd believe he has the balls and think he's untouchable or he is a absolute fucking idiot for advertising this so blatantly on Twitter. Knowing that every paywalled artist on their want to see your site completely shutdown like they did with Yiff.party. Even sukebei.nyaa was smart enough to not do this and only made a Twitter account just to only post frequency update about the platform. They didn't telling everyone that their a pirate site and fucking @ every artist that their taken their shit for free! It's the equivalent when those dumbass criminals post their crime on Instagram.

I'm trying to help this man to keep things in the shadow and not to create an all out endless warfare with artists like what happen in Yiff.party. You would think when the ISPs blacklisting the platform servers he's would be less subtle about. Apparently not!

I want the infrastructure to be fully build out first then you can do that kind of shit. Until then, the platform is still not ready to deal with server providers being pressure to drop you. As a way to get your platform shutdown without them directly saying it.

Since RD8K seems to be from the yiff era, did YP also have surface SNS accounts...?
Their was no SNS accounts from what I was aware of at the time. All you can do on their was just imported content, looked in the forms, and back up/recover your favorites if the site decided at one point to deleted them.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
Their was no SNS accounts from what I was aware of at the time. All you can do on their was just imported content, looked in the forms, and back up/recover your favorites if the site decided at one to deleted them.
Alright, thanks for confirming that part. Sucks that the database was not outsourced regularly (if at all).

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I only good thing about that Twitter post is the entertainment value you get when read the comment threads. They are literally trying to doxxed the person behind the twitter account and reporting their DDOSGUARD to get it removed. Screenshot 2021-07-11 173254.png
Screenshot 2021-07-11 173404.png
All I been doing is laughing reading all this while post communism memes on the thread.

Last edited:

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
I still don't think it was a good idea...
Me neither, as those woke idiots get to some critical mass where DDOS protection company simply gives up on a client to satisfy those people and have one problems less. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

@KemonoDev: Piracy always thived in shadows where eye could not see and with such straightforward confrontational attitude, I have no frickin idea what you plan to gain apart from 5 min of 4chan level of entertaiment ?

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2020
Well all I can say as an IT layman is I always had high hopes for KP (and unlike YP their admin isn't a nob), so I hope this doesn't all go belly up. I think Tw@ter has LONG had a BIG reputation for being a cesspool of the most militant, knee-jerky SJW activists online. As a hypothetical: How hard would it be for a coalition of web/IT wizkids from there to band together and screw up the whole site? As we all know, IT geniuses are aplenty on both sides of the piracy ball park.

On the exposure level thing; I don't agree that KP should be hidden or private either (I hate the idea of "private piracy", its elitist BS; and "hidden piracy" means less content by probability), but I'm not sure it should be singing about itself via the mouth of the internet either. Just be visible enough to be found by people. IE: Easily discovered on search engines. Some would say even thats too exposed, but like me, not every pirate knows "how to find the hidden sites".

If theres not really any way this can turn round and bite the site in the ass, then fair play. But I just hope this isn't a potential disaster waiting to happen :O

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
g55 & TitaniumDickDiamondBalls Like I said in my previous post, it was an outright idiotic idea to straight up do that when you don't have the infrastructure build to counter what about to come.

Now only that, it punished the people who pay their subscriptions to these creators. Because now these paywalled artists are just gonna to think of ways to make it less convenient to get their content. But at least I can get some entertainment watching all these artists in the threads seethe at the existed of this platform. Like people haven't been pirating their shit for year now. It just Kemono was the one to tell them in their faces.

Last edited:
Reactions: joetheflower

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
On the exposure level thing; I don't agree that KP should be hidden or private either (I hate the idea of "private piracy", its elitist BS; and "hidden piracy" means less content by probability), but I'm not sure it should be singing about itself via the mouth of the internet either. Just be visible enough to be found by people. IE: Easily discovered on search engines. Some would say even thats too exposed, but like me, not every pirate knows "how to find the hidden sites".
It's more like playing it smart and not T-posing on every paywalled artists and telling them in their faces "we're take your shit!" Like from one of my example, Sukebei.nyaa is a hentai pirate site that has a twitter account. They make it visible enough to get people interested to go to their site and get the content their looking for. They don't straight up make posts of telling people/artists we're fucking over Fakku! and the owner of the site can eat shit!

Sukebei did it in way that is more subtle then the way Kemono is doing it right now. It like they want a news outlet to write a hit piece on the existence of this site, for all the attention their getting right now. Every post I read from Kemono twitter is just straight up T-posing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Afro-Herbalist
Dec 4, 2020
I'll keep my fingers crossed the site survives the inevitable reprisals... Maybe I should start mass DL'ing faved artists right now incase of upcoming site outages from simp night raids and bombings.

An earlier post here made it look like MemoryHole is up and running now BTW. Can anyone give the URL of the site (is that allowed here?)? I searched it and it found sites called Memory Hole, but none of them were art piracy sites :( I guess they're an "ex-directory" site playing ninja style.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I'll keep my fingers crossed the site survives the inevitable reprisals... Maybe I should start mass DL'ing faved artists right now incase of upcoming site outages from simp night raids and bombings.

An earlier post here made it look like MemoryHole is up and running now BTW. Can anyone give the URL of the site (is that allowed here?)? I searched it and it found sites called Memory Hole, but none of them were art piracy sites :( I guess they're an "ex-directory" site playing ninja style.
Haven't hear much about MemoryHole in this thread. All they left us was their discord link to it and that it

All we been getting lately here we're just new features coming for kemono soon by KemonoDev

Oct 26, 2017
If theres not really any way this can turn round and bite the site in the ass, then fair play. But I just hope this isn't a potential disaster waiting to happen :O
Attacks were bound to happen since the site had been out in the open since day 1. I remain divided on this decision.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
KemonoDev : I like where new UI is going, but new tiles in artist's post menu only allow to open them when I click its title and not the whole tile. Also, I'm getting error 401 on mobile if I click fav. post and I'm not logged in on my account. It happens on every next page of the website if I happen to click fav. pic by accident. Super annoying.

1626095617604.png

Oct 26, 2017
I'm also getting file access errors for that matter (and my drives - as well as the rest of my hardware - are fine). Read errors, not write errors. Connection's also stable, and I'm not hammering the servers.

This isn't the typical 429 (which wouldn't show up with a single connection anyway unless the servers are blazing fast and you don't wait between each download/upload) but a full-blown file access error. I wonder if Sphere42 was referring to this earlier and if so, I apologize for misunderstanding them.

(FWIW - another acronym but fuck it - might want to hold back on changing the UI for the time being unless there are broken things. The servers are going to experience a much higher load in the upcoming days and from the stats, it will not be from importers but leeches, which is exactly what I was worried about, especially if everything ends up behind mikocon FTP's paywall.)

KemonoDev There are now less importers and way more downloaders. Since the database apparently is forever lost, an UI revamp should not take priority to make the site more popular with leeches - or if there are some tidbits of data here and there, this should really take priority to ensure a working community project. Until you have a fully working database, you do not want more downloaders, you want uploaders. Never took any request and I don't expect to get paid for my contributions to the site (I'm sure many importers are in this case too) but it would be very bad if they were disappointed and decided just to not import ever again, or take requests and literally, shamelessly steal and resell from artists.

This isn't my site, so you are obviously free to do whatever you want with it. Apologies if my input sounds rude.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2020
KemonoDev There are now less importers and way more downloaders. Since the database apparently is forever lost, an UI revamp should not take priority to make the site more popular with leeches - or if there are some tidbits of data here and there, this should really take priority to ensure a working community project. Until you have a fully working database, you do not want more downloaders, you want uploaders. Never took any request and I don't expect to get paid for my contributions to the site (I'm sure many importers are in this case too) but it would be very bad if they were disappointed and decided just to not import ever again, or take requests and literally, shamelessly steal and resell from artists.

This isn't my site, so you are obviously free to do whatever you want with it. Apologies if my input sounds rude.
The UI revamp was being worked on as a contribution by the frontend guy, not me. The timing of the pull request just happened to be unfortunate.
I, for one, am still working on DM importing, as I found a potential privacy hole I need to iron out.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020

That why I use to go into different threads, other host sites and shill out Kemono links to get more people into importing stuff to the site. Because I see them share their content exclusively on one thread them they do to other places. I stop doing that because I end up being consider as spams.

Oct 26, 2017
That why I use to go into different threads, other host sites and shill out Kemono links to get more people into importing stuff to the site. Because I see them share their content exclusively on one thread them they do to other places. I stop doing that because I end up being consider as spams.
Do you use the request feature we talked about earlier? Just curious, if you don't want to reply, sorry for asking.
The UI revamp was being worked on as a contribution by the frontend guy, not me. The timing of the pull request just happened to be unfortunate.
I, for one, am still working on DM importing, as I found a potential privacy hole I need to iron out.
Thank you for taking the time to reply. That frontend guy will never show up on F95 anyway so last bunch of questions if you don't mind - how does the request system work, exactly? Do users randomly offer a bid on content to have someone import it? What is the payment method used? Does that money go to the site or the importers? Are content creators aware of this? You should link to the request section and tell them exactly how it works. Popularity seems to be the main goal and yes, that section will be very popular...

I really want to be proven wrong as I see something here that may be even more intriguing than a certain game it is better not to mention at all for everyone's safety due to the various things around it that are better off not mentioned for F95's safety as well, seeing as the entire sites - both F95 and KP - are completely public.

And a last one, rhetorical, for that frontend guy and admin: why do you think EH's still up after all that time? (I'd mention the administrator, but that would be against the rules as far as I know for such situations - and most zoners already know the answer as well as when they started the actual thing as that was publicly disclosed for historical reasons.)

Thanks again for your time.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Screenshot 2021-07-12 133819.png
Let me get everything I needed for one user before that maintenance start.

Do you use the request feature we talked about earlier? Just curious, if you don't want to reply, sorry for asking.
I give up on that. I say long ago within this thread I use to take request and buy a subscriptions in order to import those artists within those list. Until the site say "fuck you! you're not imported that artist, but you can continue to update to one that already imported" nonsense. So I say to fuck it! I'm not gonna to wasted subscriptions for a site that can't even function.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I decided to join Kemono telegram group for once and then got immediately blocked. Heh, its understandable knowing the controversy their in right now with people trying to Doxxed them on Twitter and sharing their social links everywhere to get it reported. So I left it, oh well. :HideThePain:

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
KemonoDev : button.png Can you pass to your front end that it's a bity annoying to point to the text on every tile to enter posts in the grid and I think it would be more convenient to make the whole tile a button redirecting to the post ?

Oct 26, 2017
I decided to join Kemono telegram group for once and then got immediately blocked. Heh, its understandable knowing the controversy their in right now with people trying to Doxxed them on Twitter and sharing their social links everywhere to get it reported. So I left it, oh well. :HideThePain:
What ticks me off the most is some importers may be reselling content already distributed for free on EH. The barrier isn't an excuse, it's on the main site, fully public, even guests can grab them at full resolution.

So I really hope this isn't the case.

F95 has an understandably open mind when it comes to piracy, it has weird ties with a certain platform, but I don't exactly think anyone managing the site and doing their best to keep it clean wants to get involved with that kind of stuff.